Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

the most important part of your post was your wrong usage of 'post admin' when the situation was really 'post liquidation' .

A huge difference and a rewriting of history that will be challenged every time it is casually used, giving the impression that the old club did not die.

(same as using the word 'back' in terms of Zombie Rangers FC's efforts to reach the top league.

Nice try - wholly pointless, of course, but a decent stab at sustaining your fantasy outcome. Lord Nimmo's decision that Rangers could and would be held responsible for the action of pre-admin Rangers is the important fact.

Lord Nimmo's ruling that no sporting advantage was gained came after both admin and the liquidation of the company operating Rangers. It made no difference to him - you'll have to forgive me if you think there's the slightest chance that I'll be taking the word of any plastic, dolly, wee hibs, wee rangers supporter or any other over his.

:)

And if you can't understand it - we'll nae fucking luck, because it makes f**k all difference to any Rangers supporter I know.

Finally, and more important than even all of that, this is our club and in that sense nothing has changed for Rangers supporters.

We'll be back horsing your team of shite shortly. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Nice try - wholly pointless, of course, but a decent stab at sustaining your fantasy outcome. Lord Nimmo's decision that Rangers could and would be held responsible for the action of pre-admin Rangers is the important fact.

Lord Nimmo's ruling that no sporting advantage was gained came after both admin and the liquidation of the company operating Rangers. It made no difference to him - you'll have to forgive me if you think there's the slightest chance that I'll be taking the word of any plastic, dolly, wee hibs, wee rangers supporter or any other over his.

And if you can't understand it - we'll nae fucking luck, because it makes f**k all difference to any Rangers supporter I know.

Finally, and more important than even all of that, this is our club and in that sense nothing has changed for Rangers supporters.

We'll be back horsing your team of shite shortly. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. 

:lol:

It quite clearly does if you are on here furiously defending your new team all the time.

If it really didn't bother you then you would just ignore it.

Grow up and accept what happened.

The hilarious thing is that even if this new team get in to the top league and win a load of trophys, the supporters will forever be tormented with what happened to Old Rangers.

People will never forget.

It has become the defining point of Old Rangers.

Nobody will remember their trophys and dominance, just the fact they went down the shitter.

Must be absolutley harrowing to be a Glasgow Sevco supporter.

The hilarious thing is that even if this new team get in to the top league and win a load of trophys, the supporters will forever be tormented with what happened to Old Rangers.

People will never forget.

It has become the defining point of Old Rangers.

Nobody will remember their trophys and dominance, just the fact they went down the shitter.

Must be absolutley harrowing to be a Glasgow Sevco supporter.

2 easy steps

1. Point and laugh

2. Repeat

This part seems rather at odds with the foot stamping, petted lip offering, chest beating, legal action threatening responses consistently displayed when anyone (sorry - EVERYONE) mentions your club's shiny newness.

Don't give a f**k you say....?

I beg to differ.... :P

"You're New Rangers,

Brand New Rangers,

No One Likes You,

And You Care,

Spawned From Links To,

Cheating b*****ds,

Watched Forever,

Feel The Stare"

there's that careless phraseology again.

also you can pretend 'nothing has changed' (fingers in ears, going 'la-la-la') but 4591 pages on the subject suggest otherwise.

there's that careless phraseology again.

also you can pretend 'nothing has changed' (fingers in ears, going 'la-la-la') but 4591 pages on the subject suggest otherwise.

Accuracy is rarely careless.

And the thousands of pages on this car-crash of a thread testify to one thing above all others - the desperation of plastics and diddies alike to make the fantasy real.

It hasn't worked. At all.

Many forget we watched it happen. You can try to rebrand it and tell yourselves that from now on 'death' means 'fine'. But don't expect us to stop pointing and laughing.

How poignant this years Poppy Day will be;

Rangers won't grow old as our clubs grow old.

Nor the SFA condemn.

And in the morning we'll be laughing at the buns.

Do you remember when? (Rangers died)

Cue mock outrage

It quite clearly does if you are on here furiously defending your new team all the time.

It's somewhat satisfying to watch the plastics and diddies tie themselves in knots endlessly trying to find that final nail for the coffin that cannot be closed. Like watching a hunt for a needle in a haystack live.

If nothing else I can at least understand why you need to be distracted from the shower of shite you support. Couldn't even beat a bottom league Rangers.

And the thousands of pages on this car-crash of a thread testify to one thing above all others - the desperation of plastics and diddies alike to make the fantasy real.

the only car crash was the Oldsmobile Rangers speeding into a brickwall. And being written off.

Some of the parts of the wreck were obtained from the scrappy by 'Onest Charlie Green who got some dodgy mechanics to construct the clown's car that is currently spluttering and parping away to the amusement of us all.

I suppose this could also be applied to you and the rest of the rangers support that visit this thread.

Forgive us if we don't accept your delusional view of LG's decision for the SPL tribunal as being the true status in the grand scheme of things ..... Yir old club is deid as a dodo that overdosed on crack cocaine while wearing cement wellies and being tossed overerboard by some Columbian drug lord's henchmen ...

Get used tae it .. ya complete fud.

Dhensebhore - you've already had your finest moment on here the day you gave the WKR his proper title. Although your disappearing act after the title stripping collapse was pretty epic in it's own way. Did Lord Nimmo ruin everything for you?