Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oh really ?,I have been on P&B since May 2012 and have posted on it nearly 7,000 times.

You on the other hand have only had this account nearly 4 months and have posted nearly 2,500 times.

Your weekly post rate is around 156 per week and mine is around 102 per week,you post over 50% more posts per week than I do and you claim I am on here more than you are ?,what a fucking useless clueless tool you been shown up to be dopey AWRA :1eye .

Arse handed back to you and well skelped into the bargain :lol: .

That doesn't mean anything though. You're always on here 24/7, as soon as I come on and have a look there you are posting from early in the morning.

My post count is high becuase I get a lot of replies on every thread I post in and I'll reply back to them. It doesn't take long at all to build your post count up if that's the case. Like the posters in this thread you won't understand this as like them you're a 'zero pointer'.

Kinky, No8 is quite happy to join in name calling against posters who have slipped up in posts, as are many others. Let's put it this way, if he can't take it he should not give it out. Perhaps if everyone in the thread just stuck to banter instead of namecalling and character assassination then we'd get back to having a laugh. But Tedi, Vicky, No8 et al have set the tone now.

He who lives in glass houses etc.

Exactly, the whole gang have been name calling other posters as a deflection tactic for a while now. Unfounded accusations of homophobia, antisemitism, racism & just general bigotry. All the main supporters of the 'no to continuity campaign', have been on the receiving end. No 8 has been very vociferous in all this and quite frankly, has shown himself to be a pretty wretched character. Now there may well be an element of role-playing in all this but surely there has to be limits set by common decency.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21268775

Official ruling that the club's arbitration process was not passed to the new club with the sale of assets. Ruling made using the authority of the SFAs articles of association. Arbitration was concerning FIFAs ruling that the players were not registered to Rangers.

I agree that the namecalling is childish, perhaps if all involved were to recind their statements then everyone would stop, from my point it is a case of playing them at their own game. If other continue to use that form of rhetoric I shall respond in kind to highlight the hypocrisy.

I'm not sure how you are reading my posts. I've said numerous times (or implied) that I don't agree with it, but there has still been no official statement by the SFA. If there had been, then why allow the history to be "bought".

The SFA, in IMO should grow a pair and make a statement either way. Until there is, I for one can only see the newco as a continuation.

Edited by Shanghai Loon

I hope you are not including me in this hounding of No.8. I have only posted his words in defence of his actions :)

How're you doing Umbumgo? I didn't chat to you for ages. I hope you're doing well. Obviously you are not included in, "this hounding of No.8". I know you're a decent bloke and, like most of us, take posts on The BRALT with a pinch of salt.

No 8 is a decent poster and this hounding of him pains me.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I'm not sure how you are reading my posts. I've said numerous times (or implied) that I don't agree with it, but there has still been no official statement by the SFA. If there had been, then why allow the history to be "bought". 

The SFA, in IMO should grow a pair and make a statement either way. Until there is, I for one can only see the newco as a continuation.

Loon, that is an official ruling, a statement if you will. You, and most others it seems, are failing to comprehend the significance.

Sure they have not said the exact words 'this is a different club' but the consequenses of that ruling are that under SFA articles of association the FIFA ruling that the new club hold no rights to the registration of players Registered to Rangers football club means that the SFA have to view the two clubs as different clubs.

How're you doing Umbumgo?  I didn't chat to you for ages.  I hope you're doing well.  Obviously you are not included in, "this hounding of No.8".  I know you're a decent bloke and, like most of us, take posts on The BRALT with a pinch of salt.

No 8 is a decent and this hounding of him pains me.

Search this thread for the term 'homophobic' how does No8's hounding of others make you feel?

Search this thread for the term 'homophobic' how does No8's hounding of others make you feel?

Stoney, I wont follow your link.

No 8 is a thoroughly genuine guy, even if he's shorter and skinnier than me. I am sick to the back fucking teeth of folk hounding him on here.

He goes to all Rangers games home and away and put himself out to get away tickets. This is more than can be said of me and of most 'fans' on here.

I do not know why this is becoming a witchunt......

Loon, that is an official ruling, a statement if you will. You, and most others it seems, are failing to comprehend the significance.

Sure they have not said the exact words 'this is a different club' but the consequenses of that ruling are that under SFA articles of association the FIFA ruling that the new club hold no rights to the registration of players Registered to Rangers football club means that the SFA have to view the two clubs as different clubs.

As I say, the SFA should grow a pair and make an official statement.

They couldn't refuse the TUPE as this comes under employment law and we already know what happened with the Bosman case.

The SFA have been hiding and hoping that this all goes away.

Basically they've tried to appease everyone involved and have made this matter as clear as mud (how can they say "newco" and still allow the history to transfer).

Anyhow, back on track...When do we expect the accounts to be published and when is the next installment of the BTC due.

Hush your mouth No8. is decent the fact that he has married a Roman Catholic proves he is in no way bigoted. This is confirmed by the fact he doesn't let this influence his opinion that to many Catholics have been voted in as Glasgow's Lord Provost.

Edited by Umbungo1874

As I say, the SFA should grow a pair and make an official statement.

They couldn't refuse the TUPE as this comes under employment law and we already know what happened with the Bosman case.

Away tae f**k yah alias and leave this discussion to decent blokes who want to share honest opinions.

I see BRALT has become ever decreasing circles.

For what it's worth, I dislike seeing P&Bs own Andy Goram (the 2 No.8s) being vilified for unwise things he did elsewhere. Having talked to him in open talks here and PMs, I'm pretty certain he is not a raging racist/BNP ember. Also sad to see that the BRALT's other pet Orc has given up the ghost, only to be replaced by the more pernicious element.

While I'm at it, might as well say that I'm disappointed that BRALTers have been seduced by The_The_ I find his brand of Orcism much more insidious. He is undoubtedly intelligent and can easily cobble together coherent passages, but has previously regaled the BRALT with his underlying love for da BillyBoys/WATP culture and modus operandi (sp?)

EDIT - I see The_ The_ has gone so low again to use the well known racist Churchill in his avatar again - the man who said (I paraphrase) that Indians were sub-human and if there was famine on the Indian Sub-Continent it'd be no great loss. Why is The_ The_ not vilified for his obvious leanings?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Stoney, I wont follow your link.

No 8 is a thoroughly genuine guy, even if he's shorter and skinnier than me.  I am sick to the back fucking teeth of folk hounding him on here.

He goes to all Rangers games home and away and put himself out to get away tickets.  This is more than can be said of me and of most 'fans' on here.

I do not know why this is becoming a witchunt......

No need to follow my link. No8 joins in the witchhunt of others, I agree he can make some sensible posts, I agree he is in the main a likable guy. The problem is that, like you I am sick of accusation of homophobia bigotry etc and No8 has done more of his fair share of it.

Some people in this thread lack the ability to debate using constructed arguments and considered reponses. These people resort to name calling and deflection. No8 is not one of these people, he has a level of intelligence well above the average for this thread but he does resort to cheerleading the thick and he does resort to namecalling, it is below him, it is below you and me but I am sick of it and to put an end to it I am afraid No8 has become the scapegoat.

I am willing to drop it, more than willing but if No8 goes back to agitating the arseholes I'll go back to pointing out his flaws.

Away tae f**k yah alias and leave this discussion to decent blokes who want to share honest opinions.

Alias ??

So where is my opinion not honest, It is to me, maybe not to you.

I may be mistaken in my thought process, that doesn't mean it's not my "honest opinion" though.

Just seeking clarity, if this upsets you, then that's your problem.

As I say, the SFA should grow a pair and make an official statement.

The SFA have been hiding and hoping that this all goes away.

Basically they've tried to appease everyone involved and have made this matter as clear as mud (how can they say "newco" and still allow the history to transfer).

Anyhow, back on track...When do we expect the accounts to be published and when is the next installment of the BTC due.

It's nothing to do with tupe, it's to do with registrations. Like Sandaza's registration being held to ransom even though his contract was cancelled. A contract is held between player and club, the registration of a player is held between club and national association.

That doesn't mean anything though. You're always on here 24/7, as soon as I come on and have a look there you are posting from early in the morning. My post count is high becuase I get a lot of replies on every thread I post in and I'll reply back to them. It doesn't take long at all to build your post count up if that's the case. Like the posters in this thread you won't understand this as like them you're a 'zero pointer'.

There we go you are now telling lies and making up shit again :lol: ,now anyone can go through the threads that I have posted in and they will never find a post recently or even many months ago that has an A.M. time tag other than the ones I have posted in the very late hours of the night before and usually don't start posting until after 3pm in the day.

Also I very rarely post on a Sunday because I work a full shift at a church so you won't find many on a Sunday from me either.

This is getting very embarrassing for you now isn't it Batshit :lol: ,making up shit and telling outright porkies :thumbsdown ,your mask has slipped dopey showing the stupid side you had as AWRA :1eye .