Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Goodness, the ammunition must be running really, really low...Abhergreen...really?

Has he been referred to as Jhim Spence yet?

I imagine for the hard of thinking the rules are simple, if you rip the pish out of TCFKAR/Sevco you are, by definition, a celtic sympathiser at best, a hard-line gunpowder plotter at worst.

Much as I love the look of the PRS range - they don't sit comfortably in my hands. And I had a line 6 - I can't live with how they look.

The one guitar I truly regret selling was a green PRS. Agree a bit on the Line 6 was fun but not a " real " guitar.

Down to just the two now Martin 00016 acoustic and a 50th Aniv. strat. Love then both.

Anyhoo back on topic We are all Jim Spence ;)

I do believe this thread has been peppered of late with plastics and diddies demanding a debate on wee jum. It's been a disaster for you, so the embarrassment you now feel over the pathetic banner shame has f**k all to do with me.

:)

If it's not Milne voting for Liewell, or your group of integrity hunters sponsoring Annan players instead of your own it seems that running up banners with sporting wing phrases is right up dhollies street.

What about the voting happening in the Ranger's boardroom?

"Where can we stash the readies guys?" "How can we be 'tax efficient"? In other words how do we con HMRC? (again)

Who are the good guys on the board or wanting to be on the board? Who are the ok guys but a bit incompetent? Are are bad guys and also incompetent? Who are the real crooks and thieves?

We need to know. Who are these people? And as Ally would say "we need names".

The public needs to know, the taxpayers need to know and especially Rangers supporters interested enough in the future of their club need to know.

But then again not all Rangers fans are interested in that. They are happier waving flags and taunting those they think are not 'one of them'.

Edited by thelegendthatis

What about the voting happening in the Ranger's boardroom?

"Where can we stash the readies guys?" "How can we be 'tax efficient"? In other words how do we con HMRC? (again)

Who are the good guys on the board or wanting to be on the board? Who are the ok guys but a bit incompetent? Are are bad guys and also incompetent? Who are the real crooks and thieves?

We need to know. Who are these people? And as Ally would say "we need names".

The public needs to know, the taxpayers need to know and especially Rangers supporters interested enough in the future of their club need to know.

But then again not all Rangers fans are interested in that. They are happier waving flags and taunting those they think are not 'one of them'.

Who gives a f**k. Just let the c***s die so we can all have a right good laugh at them (again).

Goodness, the ammunition must be running really, really low...Abhergreen...really?

Has he been referred to as Jhim Spence yet?

I imagine for the hard of thinking the rules  are simple, if you rip the pish out of TCFKAR/Sevco you are, by definition,  a celtic sympathiser at best, a hard-line gunpowder plotter at worst.

Aye, that's pretty much bendy's world view down to a tee.

Good show of support for Spency this weekend throughout Scottish football. With one noticeable exception. Bennet/bendarroch seems to have got into a right rage (and subsequent meltdown) over it though. The perma-offended sevco support has no shortage of deeply offended thickos though so it's unlikely that his wittering drivel will be heard much. To be honest it was a bit of a rubbish rant. Just seemed to rattle on about something. Doubt anyone here finds him anything more than a mildky distracting but amusing fish.

Successfully reeled in by the P&B lads. Was a funny read this morning as his his subsequent posts became more and more "PURE RAGIN MAN!!!!!!!!"

So cheers lads. An easy bite but an entertaining one nonethless.

"PURE HEAVY DUTY IRA LOVING BHASTARDS MAN!!! KILL THE DHOLLIES MAN!!! THIS IS WAR BY RA WAY!!! PURE GITTIN IT YA BUNCH A FHANNIES"

Aw man. Funny.

Edited by Burma

There's a club sitting at the top of Scottish football, they play in red;white;blue and black. It's almost like Rangers neverr died.

Except they did and ICT have taken their place.