Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can't say I was upset by it. And I don't know anyone who was upset by it.

"We are all Jim Spence"? With that hair? ;)

Apart from AWRA/BP, Bendarroch, Bennett and magoo.

On a plus point, I Think AWRA will need a new laptop again after his meltdown after Naisy scored the winner against his big team. :lol:

Don't worry they'll do the same in a few years when therangers are in the big league; in the early weeks of the season when celtic are only a point or two ahead the msm will be bigging up the RangerZ challenge but probably for a decade or so they'll know celtic will win by 20 points come season's end...erm, unless your club spends money it doesn't have, of course, but they'd never do that, would they?

This is probably the funniest thing about all this one-horse race patter - the idea that it'd be much more competitive if Rangers were in it.

In reality, Rangers would struggle to finish in the top six over a humbling season, and the situation would unfold much as it does now.

And that's before we recall that there's no Rangers in the SPFL because they committed suicide, which means their entire argument is "haw haw, we pure killed oorselves so your wins don't count".

Which works about as well as it would if a boxer or a tennis player tried it.

Who would ever have thought that Jum would one day find some relevance in Scottish Football?

It truly is a funny old game.......

Still hurting? You'll get over it eventually. Have you written your complaint to HMRC yet? After all Judge Colin Bishopp spelled it out in far clearer words that the old Rangers club died.

Dons fans display banner at a Partick Thistle game supporting a Dundee Utd supporting journalist after he is threatened and abused by newco neanderthals.

Can't really see the link with Celtic, but please fell free enlighten me.

I notice the complete lack of comment on the continued catastra-f**k in your boardroom. Convicted tax fraudster on your board, true blue rainjurrs man Paul Murray wondering where all the cash has gone, current CEO lashing out at ra peeple asking difficult questions and the dark knight of Scottish PR making pretty wild and for him awfully unsubtle tweets and statements in support of, christ even I can't tell who is on whose side these days.

But sure the main thing is the timmy-sheep-shagger conspiracy against the loyal lynching of an arab pundit.

You seethe about that while I stay in on this cold wet day, polishing my tap shoes and with my new book "Grave Dancing for Beginners Volume 2"

That post, Wullie, is an example of why I love this thread.

Another reason is cue: Your (sic) pure sookin up his erse, were (sic) pure no died so wi urny.'

Good show of support for Spency this weekend throughout Scottish football. With one noticeable exception. Bennet/bendarroch seems to have got into a right rage (and subsequent meltdown) over it though. The perma-offended sevco support has no shortage of deeply offended thickos though so it's unlikely that his wittering drivel will be heard much. To be honest it was a bit of a rubbish rant. Just seemed to rattle on about something. Doubt anyone here finds him anything more than a mildky distracting but amusing fish.

Successfully reeled in by the P&B lads. Was a funny read this morning as his his subsequent posts became more and more "PURE RAGIN MAN!!!!!!!!"

So cheers lads. An easy bite but an entertaining one nonethless.

"PURE HEAVY DUTY IRA LOVING BHASTARDS MAN!!! KILL THE DHOLLIES MAN!!! THIS IS WAR BY RA WAY!!! PURE GITTIN IT YA BUNCH A FHANNIES"

Aw man. Funny.

Great synopsis of last evenings offerings. :)

When the deflection shields are in tatters, it's rage, snotters and tears.

That's one of ma favourite bits.

Their fans are very clearly content with it.

They seem quite proud about it.

Reminds me of when Celtic put 9 goals past them and the sheep fans first thought was "this'll get it right up the Rangers fans".

They seem quite proud about it.

Reminds me of when Celtic put 9 goals past them and the sheep fans first thought was "this'll get it right up the Rangers fans".

Did that thought enter anyone's head but your own?

the The Rangers fans are paranoid so yeah just him

You can just imagine the tears welling up as he was thinking "why, oh why, oh why will I never see Rangers score nine, especially against our second biggest rivals"