Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I can't imagine why any Rangers supporter could think that Haggerty would provide any semblance of balance in her story-telling on Rangers. Can you?

Do you think working for Mac Goebbels would make room for that?

:lol:

Do you think Jim Traynor provides a balanced view?

Tedi ya sad w**k. Since Bennet won't tell us what this means could you do the honours? Or did you just greenie because you are the same person?

It'll be the John Greig statue GIF Hellbhoy posted. It's a tribute to the victims of the Ibrox disaster I think. Seem to remember an argument about it in the OF section ages a go.

It'll be the John Greig statue GIF Hellbhoy posted. It's a tribute to the victims of the Ibrox disaster I think. Seem to remember an argument about it in the OF section ages a go.

Thank f**k there's someone here that can translate orcish, I'd be waiting for a cold day in hell before Janus came back with a legible answer.

It came up in here ages ago too, apparently the Greig statue leaving is off limits because it is an Ibrox disaster tribute. I think Timmy Thomson used it at one stage and got telt but might be wrong.

ETA - here is TT's backtrack. http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-apology/2041

Edited by ribzanelli

It came up in here ages ago too, apparently the Greig statue leaving is off limits because it is an Ibrox disaster tribute. I think Timmy Thomson used it at one stage and got telt but might be wrong.

ETA - here is TT's backtrack. http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/rangers-apology/2041

Sad sad b*****ds. Any reason to get upset. The joke has nothing to do with '71 and even people as stupid as the Rangers fans on here pretend to be (I hope) can see that. Don't they realise all this mock offense just make them look like bigger fannies than they already do? Twats.

Do you think Jim Traynor provides a balanced view?

I'm sure it wasn't your intent - because it would indicate a subtlety of thought previously hidden from view by you - but you make a perfectly valid point via comparison with Traynor.

Worthy of consideration and not dismissed with the usual, lazy 'whataboutery' pish as per endlessly repeated from your plastic diddy pals.

It doesn't matter what Traynor expresses, neither how or when or where - his credibility with plastics and diddies is between zero and f**k all. I understand that.

Haggerty's credibility to me is less than even the WKR's.

I'm sure it wasn't your intent - because it would indicate a subtlety of thought previously hidden from view by you - but you make a perfectly valid point via comparison with Traynor.

Worthy of consideration and not dismissed with the usual, lazy 'whataboutery' pish as per endlessly repeated from your plastic diddy pals.

It doesn't matter what Traynor expresses, neither how or when or where - his credibility with plastics and diddies is between zero and f**k all. I understand that.

Haggerty's credibility to me is less than even the WKR's. 

Why refer to her as a dog though?

I've no idea what she looks like, But in what way do her looks affect the validity of her opinions?

Do you apply the same standard to male journalists?

FFS.

:lol:

Doesn't everyone - have you seen the nick of wee jum? He was a universal figure of fun up until very recently. But, I get it - he's your hero now.