Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just a wee trip down memory lane.

I warn you, this is more than 3x lines, so take your time. I'll break it up a bit for you.

Many years ago, Rangers FC was an unincorporated association (ie a club), it's committee decided it would be better for investment potential, if it were to become a company limited by shares and so applied to companies house to have it incorporated.

Thus it became a company, now this is the crucial bit, it was not taken over by a company but became a company (just the one entity). It then changed again, during DM's reign to a PLC - not taken over by a PLC - It became a PLC.

Then in 2012 it was allowed to die by a bunch of true blue, multi-millionaire, diehard dicks. Then the Green guy bought the assets from the administrators and launched a new club/entity but this time it was a Ltd company from birth.

34,000 ST sales though, fkg brilliant. :thumsup2

Chapter 2: Licence Applicant and Licence
Article 12 – Definition of licence applicant
A licence applicant may only be a football club, i.e. a legal entity fully responsible
for a football team participating in national and international competitions which
either:
a) is a registered member of a UEFA member association and/or its affiliated
league (hereinafter: registered member); or
b) has a contractual relationship with a registered member (hereinafter: football
company).
The membership and the contractual relationship (if any) must have lasted – at
the start of the licence season – for at least three consecutive years. Any
alteration to the club’s legal form or company structure (including, for example,
changing its headquarters, name or club colours, or transferring stakeholdings
between different clubs) during this period in order to facilitate its qualification on
sporting merit and/or its receipt of a licence to the detriment of the integrity of a
competition is deemed as an interruption of membership or contractual
relationship (if any) within the meaning of this provision.
Clearly means Rangers have not got continuity, therefore are a new club, Thanks for the link tedi

:lol: I will keep rattling your cage often because you have the red mist so to speak and can be sent over the edge at will almost :lol:

You will also notice that companies house see the club&company as one LEGAL entity because the club asked for Ltd status back in 1899 because the clubs owners knew that someday the CLUB would become insolvent and wished to protect themselves from the debt the durty b@stards would run up one day :) .

You are a stupid twat for believing the SFA's spin doctors that somehow you can take away the company of a club and blame something the law can't legally recognise as an entity on it's own because that is the status the club acquired as a legal entity.

But hey ho we know you can be really thick sometimes :lol: .

And in the interest of balance, heeeeeeeer's Tedi

You fucked up again..

I simply searched for licensing rules from UEFA and that was the 1st Link so I gave it to you to show how you fucked up.

I have no idea if there is a later version nor do I care.

The extract I gave in my original post was not from the UEFA rule book, it was from an email to STV who asked UEFA for clarification, UEFA clearly quoted rule 12, so I guess those rules are still current.

You will of course note how UEFA refer to THE CLUB which is of course singular and not plural, I think its pretty clear what they think.

You fucked up homophobe.

Club as in singular :lol::lol::lol:

OOOPS! :thumbsdown

I'm offended! You typo'd the name of the Greatest Ever Ranger.

(so who is the Greatest Ever Ranger-in-their-current incarnation?)

Big Jig?

'mixu' pit a line on Black?

Nicky 'the scream' Law?

Gotta be Sooooper Ally. He has them playing exciting, attacking football against plumbers n' shit. No mean feat.

Just a wee trip down memory lane.

And in the interest of balance, heeeeeeeer's Tedi

Club as in singular :lol::lol::lol:

OOOPS! :thumbsdown

Strangely enough, I was looking for some little gem from Little Grasp's early oeuvre to replace my apparently unacceptable signature (a quote from the PolterFud, btw). Guess what? The majority of Tedi's early posts have been deleted. Spooky, eh? Fortunately, enough of his highlights (five stars, arithmetical anomalies, etc.) survive, having been quoted by others, so I'm sure I'll get the mots justes soon enough. There's some crackers from his Wildeian mate, as well. :lol:

The statement The SFA should have given last year but didn't:-

''If Rangers FC should fail to exit administration by any way other than liquidation, the club will be deemed to have ceased to exist. Should any individual, group or company purchase the assets, with a view to trade as a football club, they will have to apply for membership of The SFA and - in event of such membership being granted - apply to join the league set-up at the bottom level. The new club shall not be permitted to use the name Rangers FC or any other name deemed by the SFA as being too similar. Further, the new club shall not be permitted to market itself, in any way that would imply an association with the old club.''

This would have made it clear to all and 'the rangers minded' may then have mobilised themselves properly and saved the club from this fate. At least everyone would know what to expect.

Strangely enough, I was looking for some little gem from Little Grasp's early oeuvre to replace my apparently unacceptable signature (a quote from the PolterFud, btw). Guess what? The majority of Tedi's early posts have been deleted. Spooky, eh? Fortunately, enough of his highlights (five stars, arithmetical anomalies, etc.) survive, having been quoted by others, so I'm sure I'll get the mots justes soon enough. There's some crackers from his Wildeian mate, as well.  :lol:

NOW.... that is interesting... Because when I click on my laptop's bralt icon it always took me to the same page as when I bookmarked it...but in the last week or so page 3179 always shows a different starting entry.... Has Tedi got a wee shottie of Craig Whyte's shredder?

NOW.... that is interesting... Because when I click on my laptop's bralt icon it always took me to the same page as when I bookmarked it...but in the last week or so page 3179 always shows a different starting entry.... Has Tedi got a wee shottie of Craig Whyte's shredder?

The fud's a twat.

The statement The SFA should have given last year but didn't:-

''If Rangers FC should fail to exit administration by any way other than liquidation, the club will be deemed to have ceased to exist. Should any individual, group or company purchase the assets,  with a view to trade as a football club, they will have to apply for membership of The SFA and - in event of such membership being granted - apply to join the league set-up at the bottom level. The new club shall not be permitted to use the name Rangers FC or any other name deemed by the SFA as being too similar. Further, the new club shall not be permitted to market itself, in any way that would imply an association with the old club.''

This would have made it clear to all and 'the rangers minded' may then have mobilised themselves properly and saved the club from this fate. At least everyone would know what to expect.

This!

You can almost hear Martin Luther King saying the words.

I think he paid google to remove all reference to him

Only a moron would consider anything to do with that tragedy worthy of jest.

You're certainly too fucking thick for the moron community.

A Ragers fan using a dig at John "Walkin Away" Grieg as an excuse to get faux offended at an unrelated disaster. Well I never :rolleyes: