Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Time to milk the Cow Loyal again.......

Orange away top anyone ?? Supporters Membership Scheme perhaps ?? Fire Sale of the most excessive squad to participate in the third tier maybe ??

Leaseback of the Stadium (subject ot appropriate repairs of course)

If your joke of an organisation wants to stomp it's way to the premiership, you'd better get your loyal blue/orange wallets open again ladies.

:lol::thumsup2:lol::thumsup2:lol::thumsup2

COUGH UP OR IT'S TITS UP !

(again)

:lol:

But isn't that the same story as last time?

- the success gained under Minty Moonbeams was achieved by the financial incontinence / incompetence that put Old Club into the morgue.

Now New Club are making 'pleasing progress' on the back similar way over the top spending - and the vultures are circling once again.

Only in a footballing sense sense, Ken. I didn't invest in Green & Co's IPO because everything has changed in the post c***s era.

Murray-Whyte-Green.

I want this board gone because it will be forever stained by Green. I want them gone because they are gorging themselves on monies that were raised for the betterment of the club as a whole. I want them gone because very obviously there are large investors deeply unhappy with their lack of code and conduct.

For all sorts of reasons I want them gone and I expect that to happen in time - obviously I don't know when as yet. After that - another roller coaster that, hopefully, produces a board fit for purpose.

Not been up to speed today on this so help pleeeeeaase.

13 months, and turnover of £20m ? inc season books for 2 years for £13m ? so yearly turnover will be closer to £13/14m ?

lol....

Only in a footballing sense sense, Ken. I didn't invest in Green & Co's IPO because everything has changed in the post c***s era.

Murray-Whyte-Green.

I want this board gone because it will be forever stained by Green. I want them gone because they are gorging themselves on monies that were raised for the betterment of the club as a whole. I want them gone because very obviously there are large investors deeply unhappy with their lack of code and conduct.

For all sorts of reasons I want them gone and I expect that to happen in time - obviously I don't know when as yet. After that - another roller coaster that, hopefully, produces a board fit for purpose.

Hate to break it to you but they aren't going anywhere. Did you see the post earlier regarding the request to have new board members well and truely ripped up and thrown in the bin?

How can you remove them if the group trying to remove them are idiots?

Not been up to speed today on this so help pleeeeeaase.

13 months, and turnover of £20m ? inc season books for 2 years for £13m ? so yearly turnover will be closer to £13/14m ?

lol....

I'm afraid that isn't how it works. This year's season ticket money isn't included as turnover - £8.2 million is included in 'Deferred Income' and will be included in the next set of accounts as Turnover. Note 2 'Revenue' gives a breakdown of the £19 million total.

Hate to break it to you but they aren't going anywhere. Did you see the post earlier regarding the request to have new board members well and truely ripped up and thrown in the bin?

How can you remove them if the group trying to remove them are idiots?

So true

I'm afraid that isn't how it works. This year's season ticket money isn't included as turnover - £8.2 million is included in 'Deferred Income' and will be included in the next set of accounts as Turnover. Note 2 'Revenue' gives a breakdown of the £19 million total.

thankyooo. can you post a link please to them. not on lse site and cannae be parsed trawling back.

Murray-Whyte-Green.

It's good for a fan to watch his team win and be successful - but what I was trying to ask - is that transient success worth it if it is gained at the cost of endangering the whole club? Again.

I would say not.

Would the mass (!) of the Ibrox support continue to roll up if the club was run on a sound 'cloth cut to suit' economic basis and built up progressively?

Murray-Whyte-Green.

If it wasn't for Green Sevco wouldn't be around

You should be grateful to Green

£14 million to win the Scottish 3rd (third) Division? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking shambles. Yet the bigoted morons are still lapping it up :lol:

We'll lap up putting 6 or 7 past you in a few weeks that's for sure.

Oh and F.Y.I you should be worried about your own pish club right now.....

Pars United, the supporters' group which is to assume control of Dunfermline Athletic, has delivered another grave warning about the financial health of the club, claiming that it requires a further £150,000 to survive until the end of the season

:lol::lol::lol:

We'll lap up putting 6 or 7 past you in a few weeks that's for sure.

Oh and F.Y.I you should be worried about your own pish club right now.....

:lol::lol::lol:

you tell him, Frankie baby!

still be only supports a pish club.

lucky you have had 2 pish clubs to support. Probably a third coming along in due course.

You'll find that I've been fully aware of the nature of Green & Co for a long time. I didn't, for example, invest in his IPO. Neither did Bennett as I recall.

It's self evident he arrived at Rangers to line his pockets. I think we should thank him and his colleagues for precisely f**k all. And, still, I'm expecting/hoping that BDO will reveal information leading to prosecutions.

Will Green eventually be found to have been at it with Duff & Phelps? Time will tell.

^ ^ ^ :bairn

It's good for a fan to watch his team win and be successful - but what I was trying to ask - is that transient success worth it if it is gained at the cost of endangering the whole club? Again.

I would say not.

Would the mass (!) of the Ibrox support continue to roll up if the club was run on a sound 'cloth cut to suit' economic basis and built up progressively?

My experiences of watching Rangers through two periods of nine years without a title tells me that we would still attract great numbers, but perhaps 'only' averaging around 20-23,000 over a season.

But, that's a difficult comparative judgement to make because these are extraordinary circumstances and can't be substantially related to anything else I've lived through before.

My thoughts on the current wage structure at Rangers is that it seems to be, well, radio-fuckin-rental.

£14 million to win the Scottish 3rd (third) Division? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking shambles. Yet the bigoted morons are still lapping it up :lol:

No, £54M to win the 3rd Division, & they still lost another £14M!

Yes, you have, but your expenditure is exceeding this income by around 1.1 million a month.

It's really not that difficult. :(

You might just, just, be able to cling on till the end of the season, then you can all line the spivs pockets again.

Where do you get these figures from? You can't surely be taking an average from last years spend as they contain numerous one off costs that will not re-occur.

Operating losses of £14m – approx £1.15M a month

in June, they had £10.2M in the bank – so, today, 3 months later, we can take 3.45m off that.

That gives them £6.75M in the bank. That should see them through for another 6 months. – the end of March 2014

Unless they have another share issue, sale/leaseback or some other injection of cash – they won’t see out the season. They may time admin nicely for the end of the season and have close season to sort it all out.

but it looks like it will be the gift that keeps giving. Now, will Ally do enough to ensure they secure promotion even with the points deduction for admin?

According to Neil Patey of Ernst and Young, if you strip out exceptional items, the present rate of spend will take us into next season. Obviously something will need to be done.....