Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

attachicon.gif1380795467-85.jpg

It's not easy to carry off the yellow trousers with yellow vest and two-shirts look but Charles does it here with aplomb.

And his collar's up, too. Cocky.

If this photograph could speak it might be saying "I'm wearing yellow trousers with a yellow vest and two shirts, one with the collar up, with aplomb and there's nothing you can do about it".

Alternatively, it might be saying "You nuggets."

There's a fine line between yellow and: orange.

"I am Rangers. I'm running that club, I'm making the decisions and I'm going to protect that club with my life. No one's ever going to abuse it. I've started to catch Rangers-itis."

Live the dream Charles you deserve it, oustanding business he done for himself, paid near enough a million for his services and got rid of 5million shares that he gave himself at a huge mark up, he deserves recognition for his business acumen.

"I am Rangers. I'm running that club, I'm making the decisions and I'm going to protect that club with my life. No one's ever going to abuse it. I've started to catch Rangers-itis."

Live the dream Charles you deserve it, oustanding business he done for himself, paid near enough a million for his services and got rid of 5million shares that he gave himself at a huge mark up, he deserves recognition for his business acumen.

With Sir David, Sir Craig and Sir Charles, it's difficult to know what the characterisation should be: 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, WATP' ?????????

And now the Easdales going for the four-in-a-row :lol:

Hats off to whoever it was on here who summed-up the International's mantra: "For every fiver we earn, we'll spend a tenner". I've been shamelessly purveying that line as my own to entertain the folks I know!

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Yes yes yes.....

Marcei is located in Lower Normandy. Marcei ... Mayor (2008–2014), Xavier Bigot. Area ... Marcei is a commune in the Orne department in north-western France.

:thumsup2 :lol: :lol:

What a find, you couldn't make it up. Mind you, it is Wiki. But have a Charlie anyway.

He's starting to make a push to knock Craigy-boy off top spot Hero status