Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

yeah you would say that wouldn't you?

But I will concede.....Last time I was at Ibrox - maybe 6 years ago - I decided 'enough' regarding the Disaster / Durrant songs.

Shameful shite. Intended to offend and outrage, of course, but something I cringe at.

Fair play to you, Ken. And, similarly, it's been a fair while since I went to an away game and even longer since darkhead.

Although I'm hoping to go and see the Vale of Leven juniors very soon to mark my return to fitba. It'll be like pre-season training for me.

Fair play to you, Ken. And, similarly, it's been a fair while since I went to an away game and even longer since darkhead.

Although I'm hoping to go and see the Vale of Leven juniors very soon to mark my return to fitba. It'll be like pre-season training for me.

Juniors is a fine way to spend an afternoon.

I stayed on in Glasgow after the Scotland Belgium game and fair enjoyed Pollok 2 Glenafton 2.

anyways, back to business...

yer deid etc......

attachicon.gif1380795467-85.jpg

Bonjour, mon nom est Charles et quelques ours m'a acheté cette maison. Aimez-vous mon pantalon jaune et deux style de chemise?

"Les ours? Les ours ont acheté pour vous un château? Vous avez besoin de traitment psychiatrique, monsieur.

Hong hee hong hee hong." (they never say that btw)

If anyone fancies a laugh, here is a gem of a thread from sevcomedia a while ago where they are getting stuck in to anyone saying a bad word about our Charlie. Fucking idiots. Every single one of them.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=250774&st=0

"Stand by our man" :lol:

Here's a quote from that link:

"In some respects we've got nothing else to do but back CG. I for one hope that we're compiling a dossier of deceit by the authorities and the media.

It's uncanny to listen to the glee in the voices of the journos that have nothing positive about our plight, mainly sponsored by their unweilding hatred of everything red, white and blue.

CG may have come out with some stoaters, but the anti Rangers mob have surpassed him on every subject and you have to wonder what it is we have to do to stop this campaign of hate."

That quote alludes to one of the most surprising things I've learned about yer average Ger during this long drawn out and mostly hilarious saga ...

They genuinely believe the Scottish press, or at least a large percentage of it, is against them :blink:

WTF !!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

How the f'ck can anyone who has even the slightest notion of what's covered by the sporting, and often the mainstream press in Scotland decide that the they do anything other than pander to the Old Firm - it's totally and utterly baffling !!

Here's a quote from that link:

"In some respects we've got nothing else to do but back CG. I for one hope that we're compiling a dossier of deceit by the authorities and the media.

It's uncanny to listen to the glee in the voices of the journos that have nothing positive about our plight, mainly sponsored by their unweilding hatred of everything red, white and blue.

CG may have come out with some stoaters, but the anti Rangers mob have surpassed him on every subject and you have to wonder what it is we have to do to stop this campaign of hate."

That quote alludes to one of the most surprising things I've learned about yer average Ger during this long drawn out and mostly hilarious saga ...

They genuinely believe the Scottish press, or at least a large percentage of it, is against them :blink:

WTF !!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

How the f'ck can anyone who has even the slightest notion of what's covered by the sporting, and often the mainstream press in Scotland decide that the they do anything other than pander to the Old Firm - it's totally and utterly baffling !!

Ungrateful b*****ds. 2 years we've been warning them, trying to help them, open their eyes to what's going on and they call it a hate campaign.

Do Rangers fans ever take ownership or responsibility for anything?

Sectarian Singing: Small Minority

Tearing up Manchester: Chelsea Fans

Morons on Rangers Forums: Timposters

Saving The Club: Insert "wealth off the radar" fraudster here.

Do Rangers fans ever take ownership or responsibility for anything?

Sectarian Singing: Small Minority

Tearing up Manchester: Chelsea Fans

Morons on Rangers Forums: Timposters

Saving The Club: Insert "wealth off the radar" fraudster here.

Yes they "own":

54 titles an' 'at

5 stars

Sole rights to appreciation of the armed forces

A bike

Super sally saying that he decided to take a pay cut before the results were announced as he felt that due to their league status that was the right thing to do?? REALLY ALLY??? Took your time about it!

Nah.... took it for as long as he could possibly get away with it. Pretty predictable really, not sure we all wouldn't do the same thing if we thought we could also. :angel

Remember, Sally's mindset is formed by those around him and the "ethos" they all prescribe to; "We are Scotlands' most successful Club, we deserve the best, so we're going to continue our financial spending patterns to reflect our opinion" (They Are The People)

The realities of their position in the lower leagues has been suspended in their heads because they see themselves as "returning" ;) to the Premiership in three great leaps so want to spend and behave like - well - RFC of old really. It's as if the overspending mantra of old never happened.

Denial in it's most delusionary form enhanced by a massively self perpetuated victim culture that simply stops them being able to see or believe that they're having their wallets emptied faster than a drunk bloke asleep on the London Underground.

Sad AND hilarious in equal measure. As I mentioned previously....Hoisted on their own petard.

f**k 'em.

f**k 'em ALL