Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Here wait a minute... thats just the type of broad brushing crap, that p*sses me off. Just because I support Celtic, you have already branded me as a Republican, IRA sympathiser and Catholic.

As a former member of HM Armed Forces, I have no love of any Republican organisation, neither am I Catholic.

Just the type of hypocrisy, spouted by self righteous supporters of Non OF teams, that believe they have the moral high ground and can carte blanche brand every Celtic and Rangers supporter as bigots or worse!

Utter BS and hypocrisy of the highest order! How very f*ckin dare you!

There are 2 types of Celtic fan, the ones which you declare not to be and gloryhunters, since you are from Thurso I'm guessing you must be a gloryhunter then? Was it inferiority issues which made you choose this path?

@alextomo: Duff and Phelps: neither Miller nor Knights offer for RFC makes the grade yet...

@alextomo: Neither bid involves liquidation. Both have issues with possible sanctions on RFC pending tax/eligiblity investigations.

@alextomo: McCoist to R fans: "stick with is for a few more days"

@alextomo: There is clearly and unambigously not a bid on the table right now which can deliver RFC from adminstration

Nothing positive in any of that for Rangers

So essentially, those are 2 bids that will leave the club in the exact same state they are in now? :huh:

Every non OF supporter has the moral high ground over OF fans. Every one of us. All of us. The lot.

If that includes Pat Nevin,Chick Young and Richard Gordon then i am even more depressed than i was the day we went into administration :(

If that includes Pat Nevin,Chick Young and Richard Gordon then i am even more depressed than i was the day we went into administration :(

You don't think Chic Young is an OF fan? f**k you're delusional even for a Rangers fan.

You don't think Chic Young is an OF fan? f**k you're delusional even for a Rangers fan.

I know he isn't. We all know who he supports...well most of us do it must have escaped you

Oooh, interesting.

Anyone know what it means? :unsure:

Nope, but there are guaranteed to be a few posters along soon who claim to know everything about the process but are actually talking out their arse. I'm basing this on, what, 70% of the posts on this thread.

The Swiss FA have refused licences to FC Zurich (12 titles), Servette(17), Young Boys(11) & Sion to play in next season's Swiss Super League because of financial irregularities. Xmax already given the boot.

Just saying like

Nope, but there are guaranteed to be a few posters along soon who claim to know everything about the process but are actually talking out their arse. I'm basing this on, what, 70% of the posts on this thread.

A dangerous line of thought. If you stay on here long enough you'll realise guys on here are often remarkably informed on certain issues.

to the tune of the Banana Splits..

Four bids , three bids. two bids, one

Now we're down to no bids, back where we begun

Blue Knights, Yankees , a guy from Singapore

None have the money to get them of the floor.

Rangers are deep in shit, rangers are deep in shit

And us diddies we love it...............,

Nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah anh nah..

One bid, two bids, three bids, four

Now seems no-one is biddding anymore

Duff and Phelps are sweating,deadlines come and go

Rangers could be liquidated, please god make it so.

Rangers are deep in shit, Rangers are deep in shit.

And us diddies we love it

nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah...

;)

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

to the tune of the Banana Splits..

Four bids , three bids. two bids, one

Now we're down to no bids, back where we begun

Blue Knights, Yankees , a guy from Singapore

None have the money to get then of the floor.

Rangers are deep in shit, rangers are deep in shit

And us diddies we love it...............,

Nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah anh nah..

One bid, two bids, three bids, four

Now seems no-one is biddding anymore

Duff and Phelps are sweating,deadlines come and go

Rangers could be liquidated, please god make it so.

Rangers are deep in shit, Rangers are deep in shit.

And us diddies we love it

nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah...

;)

post-7511-0-50454900-1335199783_thumb.jp

Matt Slater of the BBC tweeting - "Miller says he is not asking for more time, he's waiting for the SFA and SPL to cave in."

edited to add... Why is it an English pundit telling us this? Where are all the Scottish fitba journos on this story? No need to reply...

Edited by archie guevara