Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Poor patter if the t word was what tipped him over the limit. It and the h word and the f word are not sectarian.

Plenty other stuff to oonce him for richt 'nuff :)

Warnings do indeed get dished out for the "T" word.

As much as this hilarity of King joining " The Rangers " again fills me with so much fun. Can we please stick to the facts as to how the new invesment will finally kill them off? I, and my other diddy fans just want the timeline of when they will die. Rather than have petty Celtic/ Newco arguments, can we Just post pics of women's cleavages? Sensible educated facts would be a bonus. Thanks

Simply put, they wont be killed off. Most of the talk about them going bust a second time is fanciful. Just as fanciful as those who believe they will be back at the top in jig time. We can look forward to a Championship next season that includes both Hearts and Rangers a fact that may very well see a TV deal come there way, hopefully generating some interest in a league which could do with some financial input.

Rangers may not get it all their own way in the Championship, a failure to get promoted at the first time of asking may not help Rangers but will definitely assist the SPFL.

Frankly, much though I wish they had died and the duopoly of the OF, which has destroyed competitive Football in this country, was no more., we need to get used to the fact they will be back with us sooner rather than later.

Simply put, they wont be killed off. Most of the talk about them going bust a second time is fanciful. Just as fanciful as those who believe they will be back at the top in jig time. We can look forward to a Championship next season that includes both Hearts and Rangers a fact that may very well see a TV deal come there way, hopefully generating some interest in a league which could do with some financial input.

Rangers may not get it all their own way in the Championship, a failure to get promoted at the first time of asking may not help Rangers but will definitely assist the SPFL.

Frankly, much though I wish they had died and the duopoly of the OF, which has destroyed competitive Football in this country, was no more., we need to get used to the fact they will be back with us sooner rather than later.

If Hearts do come down and if so hopefully without restriction squad wise, they could be a real problem for Rangers and the associated fear factor and the pressure that surely will be sitting on the shoulders of McCoist, Mather, King etc. Rangers failure to reach the Premiership first time of asking will hit them hard financially.

I suspect you're right about Glasgow 's big two again dominating ultimately.

I don't see Rangers being killed off either. It didn't even happen properly when they died for Christ's sake. However, I think that talk of another insolvency event, an administration, is entirely realistic. I'm not saying it will happen. In fact, if forced to guess, I'd say it won't. The current state of Rangers' finances however, dictate that it's a real possibility.

The potential for such an event to de-rail or prolong their enjoyable journey 'back', would be fun to watch.

If Hearts do come down and if so hopefully without restriction squad wise, they could be a real problem for Rangers and the associated fear factor and the pressure that surely will be sitting on the shoulders of McCoist, Mather, King etc. Rangers failure to reach the Premiership first time of asking will hit them hard financially.

They only need finish 4th to get play-off place :(

Had a nice wee snooze there. Slept like a baby. I was worried this abject terror about Dave King returning would keep me awake. I'm going to be fine I think.

Bunch of fucking lunatics :lol:

Same here, a wee half hour nap. The Dave King terror has not taken yet.

Almost a year since Inverness CT tore Rangers a new one.

Had a nice wee snooze there. Slept like a baby. I was worried this abject terror about Dave King returning would keep me awake. I'm going to be fine I think.

Bunch of fucking lunatics :lol:

Have a greenie, that actually made me laugh.

Really? Someone grassed you that?

I think one of the mods checks the threads daily without anyone grassing. I agree though - it's stupid that it's on the list of banned words. That's Nil By Mouth for you.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

Could you read what I'm actually saying though, and attack it instead?

I've already said that the new Rangers would have been the rightful winners of any such contest. The point is that the opportunity for such a contest should have been presented.

This of course renders the irrelevant drivel which you posted above, rather embarrassing for you.

You talk of drivel whilst simultaneously making a case for a completely pointless contest?

:lol: