Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

By calling me a teuchter you are making assumptions about my cultural heritage, by adding a derogatory remark to the description you are showing yourself as a bigot, perhaps not bigot but certainly a hypocrit.

We teuchters can can call each other teuhters but you sassenachs can show us some respect.

A bit of shocker Butcher leaving the Ness for the Hibs job (?) I can't see him turning hibs around.

Celtic fans wreck part of a City, injure a large number of Poilce Officers and nearly 30 of them get arrested for thuggery.

Yet Densboy takess his ire out on me for posting about Celtic in a negative fashion :lol:

Has it been confirmed yet Benny? No big surprize really. He was bound to move on at some stage. I wish him all the best in beating the highland curse if he does move on. Our ex managers tend not to do so well elsewhere.

Has it been confirmed yet Benny? No big surprize really. He was bound to move on at some stage. I wish him all the best in beating the highland curse if he does move on. Our ex managers tend not to do so well elsewhere.

Apparently he'll take the hibs job on monday, seems like a big gamble to me.

Apparently he'll take the hibs job on monday, seems like a big gamble to me.

To me it seems wreckless and stupid but I am biased in my view. Looking at the bigger picture I believe he has business interests around Stirling and he has been frustrated that his efforts have failed to attract new fans to TCS.

On the other hand the only place I can find actually reporting that he will leave Monday isbthe Record and their exclusives are 'off the radar' acurate. I won't lie, I hope he stays but we'll survive without him.

So ally has never had a chairman he could call on and have a good relationship with?

Have him a Watty fallen out?

Infact he had this to say about Craig Whyte, to the press....

That has led to suggestions that all is not well between the Rangers boss and majority shareholder Whyte, but McCoist is adamant they are very much united with the same goal of leading Rangers to future glory.

When asked about the issue, McCoist said: I cant understand why people would say that.

I have a fine and absolutely good working relationship with Craig.

We speak on the phone regularly and we have regular meetings when he is up at Ibrox.

I would have to say that it is a very good relationship.

I fully appreciate there will be things you say that will fall on deaf ears

We speak regularly, we are in contact regularly and we certainly share the desire and need for the club to do well and results to be good.

Edited by dave.j

Well the next stop is the Pentland Firth and the Orkneys ... so unless your from Stroma, the Orkneys or beyond ...

Last I heard there were only sheep grazing on Stroma ...

Poultney hospital, before it was closed. Perhaps you might win it by a whisker?

You have to admit Rangers supporters having a go at the behaviour, of the supporters of any other club, is a bit of a hard neck

You will just get into an infinite regression. You got arrested in Amsterdam! You smashed up Manchester! You rioted at Dundee! etc. One cannot deny that the Celtic fans by and large travel well away from home. Ajax on the other hand were running amok over here and seemingly cause mischief wherever they go. This constant need to defend people you don't know who did something illegal because they turn up to the same building as you wearing the same colour every fortnight is just tribalism. That's the nature of the beast. I'm sure if Montrose fans were caught with their pants down you would be having a little jab and vice versa.

Don't you start ya wee teuchter clown .... You are the new emerging 'other half' and probably more of a competition than the new contenders pretenders for some time to come .... :unsure::thumsup2

Whit? :unsure2: When is that league table on the home page getting updated btw?

Celtic fans wreck part of a City, injure a large number of Poilce Officers and nearly 30 of them get arrested for thuggery.

Yet Densboy takess his ire out on me for posting about Celtic in a negative fashion :lol:

As has been pointed out, there is a place for it and it's not here. :shutup