Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Really I'd be a Teddy Bear, not Tedi. Pretty close though, you'll get it next time. What is your connection to Celtic then if you're from there?

So, was The_Kincardine banned or did he just slip away quietly? ;)

Edit for typo

Edited by Apache Don

You on the other hand are just a wee internet weasel .. no doubt you would have hid in the toilets while your mates took a beating.

Obviously, I can't speak for others, and certainly not for Bennett, but I would certainly be hiding in toilets if people I was with were fighting with police.

Away you go with your need to defend Celtic thugs. I'm sure Belfast Tim would welcome your help on the relevant thread.

You will just get into an infinite regression. You got arrested in Amsterdam! You smashed up Manchester! You rioted at Dundee! etc. One cannot deny that the Celtic fans by and large travel well away from home. Ajax on the other hand were running amok over here and seemingly cause mischief wherever they go. This constant need to defend people you don't know who did something illegal because they turn up to the same building as you wearing the same colour every fortnight is just tribalism. That's the nature of the beast. I'm sure if Montrose fans were caught with their pants down you would be having a little jab and vice versa.

The mask slipped a little there mate.

Careful, your decency is showing. ;)

How many column inches were taken up by that garbage ?

Seriously !

What a complete and utter non-story.

... or is that the Daily Retards match preview thread :huh:

Funniest bit for me was how he hoped Cammy Bell would catch Strachan's eye. They could probably play the rest of their matches without a keeper and still win that league. How can a keeper possibly be assessed in those circumstances?

ETA: and the biggest sigh of relief, was when he said ''I won't tell Gordon who to pick...'' Well thank fk for that. :lol:

Edited by Apache Don

I know you're thick but I support them isn't it obvious even to a moron like yourself?

I think Fivestars doth protest too much ... most peepul would ask who is Tedi?

I know who Tedi is and where he is, and if he doesn't rub the lotion on the skin he gets the hose again!

Steeped in Celtic mindedness, and you have an irrational hate of Rangers, I wonder why? How many Celtic games were you attending on average?

What was it you didn't like about going to watch Celtic? Be specific.

Any particular reason you're obsessed with celtic? Bad experience as a kid?

I know who Tedi is and where he is, and if he doesn't rub the lotion on the skin he gets the hose again!

Awe 'Kinky', give it up. Tell us about how the northern European Protestant countries have let the side down. That was a belter that was. :o