Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I genuinely don't know what that word would be and I've been a Proddy for over 40 years :unsure2:

Actually - come to think of it ... in all those 40 odd years no-one has ever called me a " *** " yet Nil by Mouth claim it's used 'negatively against Protestants' on a 'daily basis' :huh::blink:

That would be the edited version - what it originally said was "used negatively against cúnts who describe themselves as Protestant to fit in with the rest of the rangers support even though they haven't seen the inside of a church in years, if ever, and would struggle to identify three differences between "their" sect and any other (deep breath) on a daily basis"

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Has Chuckie's "little Paki friend" still to have his day in Court to rip even more cash away from the Newcuntos?!

IIRC correctly, Chuckster was gonna act as a witness on his behalf - maybe the Louden can host a Meet n Greet on behalf of SevcoMedja when Sir Charles of Normandy flys back in to rip another £2.5mill pish oot the Orcs.

From Nil by Mouth:

'Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “***” and “***********” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)'

If you listen to the plastic support and who they call **** - Hearts, Killie, Dundee, Airdrie, Rangers - and who they don't such as Hibs, Dundee Utd, St Mirren then you'll understand exactly what Nil by Mouth know and clearly refer to.

I didn't mention Aberghreen because, obviously, 'RA sulk call them 'mate'.

I've heard Aberdeen fans call us **** for singing our version of 'hello, hello'. :)

All I want for Christmas is.......

• Easdales given the big key to the big hoose at AGM
  • Improved Wifi at Ibroke irrespective of cost
  • A high profile show match Dallas Cowboys @ The Rangers International with everyone debuting the new Adidas tops
  • 180 feet long HD TVs installed at the Govan Centre of Word Sport to relay the action

not much to ask really.

From Nil by Mouth:

'Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “***” and “***********” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)'

If you listen to the plastic support and who they call **** - Hearts, Killie, Dundee, Airdrie, Rangers - and who they don't such as Hibs, Dundee Utd, St Mirren then you'll understand exactly what Nil by Mouth know and clearly refer to.

I didn't mention Aberghreen because, obviously, 'RA sulk call them 'mate'.

What's your point, caller?

I genuinely don't know what that word would be and I've been a Proddy for over 40 years :unsure2:

Actually - come to think of it ... in all those 40 odd years no-one has ever called me a " *** " yet Nil by Mouth claim it's used 'negatively against Protestants' on a 'daily basis' :huh::blink:

Good point. I have never been called a currant either because, eh I don't know, I'm not a Rangers fan.

Thats almost as funny as the QC's "Lack of capital letters is bigoted" post :lol::lol: and :lol:

Get a f**king grip of yourself, you ...........

Vicky with yet another pointless post. You are the worst poster on here by a country mile. Bitterdarroch takes some beating as well.

What if you don't believe in sky fairies, you think both the Catholic and Protestant religions are a load of bollix and call Celtic fans * *** and the rangers fans * ***, would you still be deemed a sectarian bigot?

If the answer is yes then I'm a massive bigot :)

Edited by AUFC90

What if you don't believe in sky fairies, you think both the Catholic and Protestant religions are a load of bollix and call Celtic fans t1ms and the rangers fans hons, would you still be deemed a sectarian bigot?

tumblr_mi8xqtbaPR1s2nn0io1_500.jpg

Perhaps you could explain why you think the word "plastic" is sectarian?

And then i'll maybe stop laughing at you ....

I asked if it was. I'm not an expert in these things like old firm fans are. It's every bit as sectarian as currant if you get my drift.