Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Alas the biggest club in Scotland is going to have its fair share of glory hunters or fair weather fans but that's what historical success brings.

Real fans give something back, even if its something small.

I believe there is no club in Scotland with a larger core support than 40,000 who will go to most home games, the rest are the ones who have to be coaxed away from their TVs.

I assume you mean The Rangers?

And therefore I would suggest you are either on the WUM or deluded.

Your other points have absolutely no validity when you consider you can not even fill your stadium with the amount of signatures on that petition.

Edited by dave.j

Norman would end up taking some pretty drastic action if that happened.

Maybe you're on to something here....

I've no idea who Norman is, but if his death would be necessary after the death of this thread, I pity him immensely

I've no idea who Norman is, but if his death would be necessary after the death of this thread, I pity him immensely

You misunderstood me, that wasn't what i meant.

The end of this thread would see Norman hunting down the guy who runs this forum with vengeance on his mind.

It will be like closing an old pub when this thread is closed. There will be a few 'refugees' / regulars wandering around this forum completely lost not knowing what to do or which pub/thread to take up residence. Its a bit like what would happen on Still Game if the 'Clansman' shut its doors.

The end of this thread would see Norman hunting down the guy who runs this forum with vengeance on his mind.

Why?

Possibly one of the funniest things on this thread has been the The Rangers fans inability to avoid White Rose Killie's big hook!

You guys have been played like a fiddle by him.

It doesn't explain exactly where the money is going. It mentions Rangers oldco but doesn't say whether this windfall is going to Imposter FC.

Maybe I'm just slow or the disbelief and outrage hasn't kicked in but I don't trust the validity of any story from the Daily Record, need more info.

It doesn't explain exactly where the money is going. It mentions Rangers oldco but doesn't say whether this windfall is going to Imposter FC.

Maybe I'm just slow or the disbelief and outrage hasn't kicked in but I don't trust the validity of any story from the Daily Record, need more info.

it goes to the old co ...not the imposters ...so much for being the same club then!

KILL THIS THREAD

Presumably, this thread will be closed when the liquidation process for Rangers reaches a conclusion.

By that time another one will already have been started for The Rangers.

I do accept, however, that sheer lack of interest may cause it to be closed early.

“I was a Rangers fan and I employed six others to work there but they lost their jobs too."

While they have been complaining about being treated harshly from the SFA, boasting about being debt free and spending a fortune on players and wages, they forget the above is the consequences, people lost jobs they owed money too.

Not one shred of humility over the entire affair, and they will be reminded everyday they are a new club and the embarrassment of how the old club died.

They have no right to cry over it feeling they have been victimised, when the real victims are be people they screwed over and put on he dole queue