Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Match fixing ... betting scandals ... where have we heard that before?

Was it when a former player of yours was jailed for it and then banned from football for life?

You're a complete fhanny, Dhense. Stomping around without the sophistication to consider anything other than that directly in front of you.

:lol:

BREAKING: Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte has lost his appeal against ticket firm Ticketus and must pay £18m damages @skysportsamy

Its like deja vu all over again

Amy Lewis ‏@SkySportsAmy 37m

He can appeal again - to the Court of Appeal - must be before January 3rd. @SkySportsNews

Retweeted by Sky Sports News

:lol::lol::thumsup2

Was it when a former player of yours was jailed for it and then banned from football for life?

You're a complete fhanny, Dhense. Stomping around without the sophistication to consider anything other than that directly in front of you.

An English case from half a century ago is the thing this reminds you of? Could you be any more obsessed with celtic?

The DR have done a piece today where one hack has changed the words to “we didn't start the fire” adding in all the shady characters of the last three years. The point of it all once you reach the end is to highlight how McCoist stands as as a beacon above all of these fly-by-nights. In truth, McCoist is the shadiest spiv of them all, the hooded claw if you like, the man who thinks nothing of dangerous rabble rousing and brown nosing every spiv in sight to get his pockets lined.

Sadly few bears see this,the most abuse he has taken these last 18 months was over failure on the park last year when in fact it should be over the fact that he convinced fans each guy who has appeared is not only worthy of a digestive with their tea but also someone to trust. Also, of course his wages and share price buy in, a whopping 69p short of the 70 those fans he asked to trust Chuck, paid. Who are these peepil?

Dhense asked a question. Rangers fan answers. Fssl fhan leaps to plastics aid. And you're asking if I have an obsession with 'RA sulk?

You most certainly do, it's all you ever talk about.

Any views on our greatest of clubs the complete abortion of an excuse for a football club from Govan?

Dhense asked a question. Rangers fan answers. Fssl fhan leaps to plastics aid. And you're asking if I have an obsession with 'RA sulk?

Aww, poor bendy doesn't get it. I wasn't 'leaping' to his defense you silly coot (smarter people will spot this due to the small fact that I never said anything in his defense - it's a small point but pretty important), I was laughing at your obsession with celtic.

Mon the Spivs!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Charlotte Fakeover claiming Whitey's won his Ticketus appeal

Nice try, Jack.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes2 13m

Craig Whyte has won his Ticketus appeal. He is now ready to fund his legal claim over Rangers assets.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Oh aye......

Some people believe any old shite.

I must say, one thing i will give rangers fan credit for over the last coupla years when all this stuff has been going is providing everybody else with laugh out loud entertainment, like this masterplan:

Originally Posted by Del
Every bear intending to do so should also use their right under the Data Protection Act to have your details removed from the company database.

Bumping our gums will make a statement they might ignore.

When we demand they remove our names, addresses and most importantly bank details from their clutches the only way to tempt us back will be by convincing us by positive actions. No more direct letters, no more season ticket renewals, no more direct emails, no more direct marketing, no more pre recorded messages from players.

By removing your details you are making a real statement. They are relying on you chapping their door again.
Originally Posted by jigster
sounds like a plan mate , is it just a simple phone call or a registered letter ?
Originally Posted by Del
No idea
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edited by DavieCFC

I must say, one thing i will give rangers fan credit for over the last coupla years when all this stuff has been going is providing everybody else with laugh out loud entertainment, like this masterplan:

Originally Posted by Del viewpost.gif
Every bear intending to do so should also use their right under the Data Protection Act to have your details removed from the company database.

Bumping our gums will make a statement they might ignore.

When we demand they remove our names, addresses and most importantly bank details from their clutches the only way to tempt us back will be by convincing us by positive actions. No more direct letters, no more season ticket renewals, no more direct emails, no more direct marketing, no more pre recorded messages from players.

By removing your details you are making a real statement. They are relying on you chapping their door again.

Originally Posted by jigster viewpost.gif
sounds like a plan mate , is it just a simple phone call or a registered letter ?
No idea
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When you click on that it takes you to the Huddleboard ;):lol: and :lol:

Every bear intending to do so should also use their right under the Data Protection Act to have your details removed from the company database. By removing your details you are making a real statement. They are relying on you chapping their door again.
Originally Posted by jigster viewpost.gif
No idea

So Del's just the idea's man?