Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is that so? The majority of us were disgusted at the amount of money getting chucked about for the lower leagues.

I take it you don't like Ally? Say what you want about his salary but he's the only person at Rangers who genuinely loves the club.

The majority of you should be disgusted at the failure to pay debts to small companies which resulted in them going bust and people losing their livelihoods. I have never seen a single act of contrition from anyone involved with Rangers with regards to this.

Nonsense, the Bears have been lapping up the world records and the five star world of hospitality that 'Rangers' still wish to inhabit. I have seen no evidence of any appetite from the fanbase for sustainable club living within it's means.

McCoist is a horrible and duplicitous rabble rouser, who's main interests appear to be his employment prospects and his super salary. The death of oldco was the best thing to ever happen for him personally.

That's your opinion but frankly I think you're full of it.

Nonsense, the Bears have been lapping up the world records and the five star world of hospitality that 'Rangers' still wish to inhabit. I have seen no evidence of any appetite from the fanbase for sustainable club living within it's means.

McCoist is a horrible and duplicitous rabble rouser, who's main interests appear to be his employment prospects and his super salary. The death of oldco was the best thing to ever happen for him personally.

I used to have respect for McCoist a few years ago however he seems to propagand and accept the lies that Rangers are an 140 year old club and seems to have no problem with the fans who systematically threaten people who disputes the truth or are involved in trying to expose all the wrongdoing that has been going on for years at Ibrox. This too me is far worse than his taking £800,000 a year for doing nothing

I used to have respect for McCoist a few years ago however he seems to propagand and accept the lies that Rangers are an 140 year old club and seems to have no problem with the fans who systematically threaten people who disputes the truth or are involved in trying to expose all the wrongdoing that has been going on for years at Ibrox. This too me is far worse than his taking £800,000 a year for doing nothing

I'm sure Ally will be devastated to know that a few people on a football forum don't have any respect for him. That's his Christmas ruined now.

I'm sure Ally will be devastated to know that a few people on a football forum don't have any respect for him. That's his Christmas ruined now.

Almost as devastated as sevco's board will be to find out the fans want them out (but boycotts are not an option). You think if you whinge enough they'll just up and get off the gravy train?

I used to have respect for McCoist a few years ago however he seems to propagand and accept the lies that Rangers are an 140 year old club and seems to have no problem with the fans who systematically threaten people who disputes the truth or are involved in trying to expose all the wrongdoing that has been going on for years at Ibrox.  This too me is far worse than his taking £800,000 a year for doing nothing

I used to have respect for him too, until the last two years utterly shredded his reputation. Ashamed to admit he had me fooled with the cheeky chappie facade.

Ever since his "who are these people" rant resulted in people being threatened it's been a dangerous diet of mis-truths and dog whistling from the rabble-rouser-in-chief.

It's utterly amazing ... I know their supporters are not the brightest or sharpest but it's incredible how Super Salary manipulates them ....

There has only ever been the two groups, 'The less bright' & 'The brighter'. The day is coming when we shall be left only with 'The brighter' as 'The less bright' have vowed ''to emgrate t Wales'' should Scotland become Independent. :lol: