Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If it's that easy to do and would make little difference to the teams march upward why hasn't it happened in the past two years.

Like ally and his pay cut talk is cheap but when it comes down to it no one is actually doing anything.

The point is though that they really, really should have still kept moving up the divisions by spending much, much less.

The problem was that Green did not need a sustainable club, he needed one that could generate large income. Some big signings saw huge ST sales and that was enough for him to pocket a fortune.

As a fan base, they need to stomach a more organic route. I suspect many can't, but the support is so big that the margin should still exist for a pretty speedy ascent.

The point is though that they really, really should have still kept moving up the divisions by spending much, much less.

The problem was that Green did not need a sustainable club, he needed one that could generate large income. Some big signings saw huge ST sales and that was enough for him to pocket a fortune.

As a fan base, they need to stomach a more organic route. I suspect many can't, but the support is so big that the margin should still exist for a pretty speedy ascent.

mccoist.png

Faure.pngBlack.pngDaly.pngFoster.pngCribari.pngArgyriou.pngGasparotto.pngSmith.pngPeralta.png

On a serious note, nothing has changed there has been no new injection of funds as far as I'm aware, how much longer do they have left??

Take it Dave kings attempt to circumvent democracy failed and paul Murray wasn't added to the board via a back door?

Remember, Rangers are over spending right now to put that team on the park.

That pish team, nowhere close to matching us as it stands.

If you last long enough to come upto the top league, and was even a hint og a challenge, I think its safe to say we would improve our squad. 

The board categorically stated today that their budget for the next 2 seasons will be SMALLER than the Div 3 campaign regardless of which league they are playing in. Without fresh external investment a 2nd admin is unavoidable. Murray and his rebels are going to have to come up with a huge sum of money to buy out the current board then find another big wedge to avoid admin. Failing that the spivs will continue to bleed the unbelievably naive supporters dry while not putting a penny back into the club thus further reducing the playing budget year on year. Catch 22 - unsustainable either way. Armageddon looms.

Mark Guidi - Lee Wallace is a £3 million full back.

Lewis Mcleod - Worth a million.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worth more than that. Lee Wallace is the best LB Scotland has, I'd estimate around the 6 million mark. I wouldn't let MacLeod leave as he's going to be a superstar and will be worth holding onto.

I should read the newspapers more carefully. I thought Armageddon was meant to be for the other Scottish clubs.

:lol:

It's an absolutely delicious irony that after months of pish about "seeing the SPL in ashes" and relentless trolling of Hearts and Dunfermline forums by single-celled Sevconians, everyone else is going to be fine, and it's newRangers that will die before anyone else.

Braw.

Worth more than that. Lee Wallace is the best LB Scotland has, I'd estimate around the 6 million mark. I wouldn't let MacLeod leave as he's going to be a superstar and will be worth holding onto.

Wallace couldn't lace Shinnie's boots.

Can't be arsed reading through all the shite. Are the Rangers fans going to go ahead and finish the Spivs business plan off? Will they boycott and force RIFC to realise their assets? Ticketus are looking for a stadium to buy with their winnings! How much will Dingwall get the club for, minus stadium and training facilities of course.

I think Hannibal Smith said it best, "I love it when a plan comes together" :lol:

Wallace couldn't lace Shinnie's boots.

Can't be arsed reading through all the shite. Are the Rangers fans going to go ahead and finish the Spivs business plan off? Will they boycott and force RIFC to realise their assets? Ticketus are looking for a stadium to buy with their winnings! How much will Dingwall get the club for, minus stadium and training facilities of course.

I think Hannibal Smith said it best, "I love it when a plan comes together" :lol:

The one who couldn't make it at Rangers?

There will be no boycotts.

Stop mate, ma sides can't take much more today. :lol: