Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nicky Law ...

Nicky states they do walking away ..... always suspected so .... :thumsup2 :thumsup2 :thumsup2

I love the logic that says Rangers fans pay their money and are therefore entitled to "expect the best".

I had not realised that the Stranraer fans had been allowed in for free - a wonderful gesture.

I love the logic that says Rangers fans pay their money and are therefore entitled to "expect the best".

I had not realised that the Stranraer fans had been allowed in for free - a wonderful gesture.

Aye Nicky Law is the best of the best.

F**k your Zidanes and Messi's lol .............

Well it won't be the number 12 cos that has been retired......

I know he signed for the rangers, but I didn't think that classed as Ricky fosters retirement...

post-28028-13886867822635_thumb.jpg

Edit to add: I know mccoist wants to sign players but repositioning andy little?

Edited by weirdcal

And yet our footballing authorities thought it was ok to let the new team from the old team back into football while losing £1 million a month, I'd like to have seen that due diligence report. I;m used to people ducking and diving but the Rangers saga has reach depths that I did not think possible

Page 6 of the latest report,,

£168m owed by Rangers

Dave King trying to claim£20m back. (Real rangers man)

£3m football debts?hmmm thought they were all paid!

Thought King had already received about £16m. as money paid to him by Rangers was the largest single amount on the tax bill he agreed with RSA.

There's something disturbing about a fully fledge adult in a full kit other than on a football pitch.

You're right, but IMO it would be OK if he didn't have WATP on the back, and if he only wore the top.

In fact, could it be Fat salary? It looks a wee bit like him.