Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He has certainly been involved in the squads.

I have always suspected Stevie Smith was signed as a cheap replacement for Wallace.

There's your mistake. If Ally was to replace their best player, a left back, he'd do it with a right sided centre half. Unless of course that right sided centre half is, for some reason, playing on the right wing.

Loving the "chat" from fat Sally about him not being the one who's going to sell players...

He has to be THE most weasely little, ten faced, responsibility dodging, rabble-rouser this side of the universe.

So suited to that club though.

Although, I'd take a Scottish Cup tie this year, for a laugh. I'd fancy 9-0 as a scoreline.

I know we are scoring for fun in the lower leagues but i just cant see Rangers knocking 9 past celtic.

Loving the "chat" from fat Sally about him not being the one who's going to sell players...

He has to be THE most weasely little, ten faced, responsibility dodging, rabble-rouser this side of the universe.

So suited to that club though.

Bingo. It's not me, it's the club. Or is it the company? Tie yourself in knots you fat fat w**k, you're fooling nobody. Do you mean you're not out in the street with a bit of roped tied round McElbows, trying to swap him for some magic beans?

In the herald today Ian Hart was defending Stockbridge, "players when they come to Ibrox expect higher wages." Aye when you offer them a contract with wages higher than everyone else, you sign it, then yes they do expect these higher wages, don' they. Cheats.

Yes, but my point is that leasing back the ground is surely much less unthinkable than was liquidation.

They went through a liquidation FFS. Liquidation!

They went tits up, bust. And yet within three months of holding up red cards to the very notion and chasing the yank who'd been prepared to countenance it, they were delighting in Green' s 'Then, now and forever' banners, while making a point of saying 54 titles whenever they could.

Rangers fans have already accepted, embraced and denied a much bigger hurdle than having to pay rent - that's all I'm saying.

You are correct, except that the fans have not 'accepted' or 'embraced' that Rangers was liquidated. Just "denied". They still maintain that the club was not liquidated. Really, they do.

If The Big Hoose were to be sold and leased back they couldn't disbelieve it..........................................................or could they?

Maybe if all the properties were simply sold and they had to play somewhere else, now THAT would be funny.

These 3 investment companies that have got involved are not there to try to make money from footballing success.

Is it just the company they're selling? Do the buses retain their history?

Can you sell something you don't fully own? To be more exact can you sell something you haven't paid for in full?

£20 million into Rangers my arse. I am thinking of selling my rescue package story to the record...'Renfrewshire Taxi Driver to Invest £100 million into Rangers'...It is as believable and at least i fully own my taxi. Shower of lying b*****ds.

Hart speaking to Spiers

"Charles also had a vision for Rangers, but the circumstances were very difficult. First, it was unfortunate who he had to acquire the club from. Charles managed to get the shares off Craig Whyte, and that was pretty difficult. Whyte wasn't willing to sell to others, such as the Blue Knights, but Charles did that deal and got money into the club. So credit to him for that, and for the IPO launch.

OK, it's history now BUT why wouldn't Whyte want to sell to a specific group? It shouldn't make any difference to him.

Unless of course there was some sort of pre-arranged deal further down the line.

I can't remember the ins and outs of it any more. I do hope a decent journalist is keeping tabs on all this with a book in mind.

You are correct, except that the fans have not 'accepted' or 'embraced' that Rangers was liquidated. Just "denied". They still maintain that the club was not liquidated. Really, they do.

If The Big Hoose were to be sold and leased back they couldn't disbelieve it..........................................................or could they?

Maybe if all the properties were simply sold and they had to play somewhere else, now THAT would be funny.

These 3 investment companies that have got involved are not there to try to make money from footballing success.

I think they've accepted that liquidation occurred; they just interpret it oddly because it suits them to do so.

Yes, moving ground would be a shock as it's one of the tenets of their belief in a seamless continuation. Plenty of clubs have moved ground before though, so I'm sure it too would be swallowed - not that there's any chance of it happening.

My point is that of the possible fates which may await them, none are worse than a frigging liquidation. They've managed to ignore one of those so are surely capable of any convenient pretence at all.

And this 'strong' club needs to be aided by the authorities in order to dominate? Are YOU serious? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but you are shaping up to be a bit of a tit.

And yes, I do believe Scottish football will do fine without The New Rangers. Football is far too popular in Scotland to cease to exist just because one club is no longer there.

Cheers, it means a lot. I was worried sick. :rolleyes:

Can you sell something you don't fully own? To be more exact can you sell something you haven't paid for in full?

£20 million into Rangers my arse. I am thinking of selling my rescue package story to the record...'Renfrewshire Taxi Driver to Invest £100 million into Rangers'...It is as believable and at least i fully own my taxi. Shower of lying b*****ds.

Maybe you could buy the bus company using a loan from Ticketus based on future bus ticket sales.

Like history you mean ? or a club that's separate from a company?

Is that the sort of thing you mean ?

Is it ?

Is it ?