Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And yet all these posters have created a monster of a thread completely dedicated to the rangers/sevco/rangers international.

Including fúck knows how many of your own IDs.

Oh, Sorry. You said "could be". :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I had to double check this to make sure that this wasn't the QC posting lol

The post might not make very much sense but you can't go wrong with five smilies....

Hellish - see when people refer to you as the QC? I'd fucking ignore that if I were you.

No one means it kindly. No one. With good reason.

:)

If you really think the cute wee nicknames give me some sort of intellectual boost then you are sadly mistaken Bendy :) .

I know they are posted as a derogatory slur to my posts and I couldn't give a flying fcuk :P .

Fact is I know more about your new club and it's goings on outside of just playing football and the bears fucking hate me for it and I will continue to point out and laugh where and when ever possible the new club is is taking you and yer fellow pals for mugs.

If you really think the cute wee nicknames give me some sort of intellectual boost then you are sadly mistaken Bendy :) .

I know they are posted as a derogatory slur to my posts and I couldn't give a flying fcuk :P .

Fact is I know more about your new club and it's goings on outside of just playing football and the bears fucking hate me for it and I will continue to point out and laugh where and when ever possible the new club is is taking you and yer fellow pals for mugs.

I don't hate you, you can be bit annoying at times but if you fell down a well and we never heard from you again - i would miss you.

Which is why I believe the emails are 100% legit ... they can't afford to go to court over it. Deep down the bears know it as well. They just can't stand us laughing at their grubby, soiled, money grabbing legend ... a true Rangers Man indeed ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh the f**king shame of it all ... :thumsup2

Remember, threats cost nothing. Writs cost money.

I do, it's a term of affection. ;)

See the corpulent one has completely and utterly made a fool of you and every other "Rangers" fan. :D

My quantum of greenies owed :lol: .

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

AAAAW :(

Another one of your top sources mate?

While his wages are a disgrace, the fuss about them is a bit of a red herring. Conmen looting the club the left, right and centre --- what conmen?

Deal with the boardroom/investors/hedge funders first.....

You should read back first to yourself what you posted above and then just deleted it !.

If the club isn't making money then the wages are obviously too fucking high :1eye .

You should read back first to yourself what you posted above and then just deleted it !.

If the club isn't making money then the wages are obviously too fucking high :1eye .

I haven't deleted anything?

A strange post even for you .....