Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

As soon as I seen the 'ex gratia qualifier' stuffed in front of payment or bonus it was clear he was getting something, it simply wasn't a payment that was a favour or something he wasn't legally entitled to.

They just can't help themselves but they know a lot of the bears will buy into it ... you can almost hear them in the pubs now .. "aye but the club said" ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

428 replies on that thread already , and to a Bear they all think this will save them :huh:

suicide.gif

It's the attempt from the club to mislead that's striking again though, isn't it?

The 'ex-gratia' line did not mean a great deal to me, but it was obviously designed to suggest the parting of the ways had cost Rangers nothing.

Again of course, it's not true. This guy has pocketed a lot of money to oversee calamitous financial running and even now gets to do nothing for a very generous sum.

It probably had to be thus if he had a contract, but it's Rangers desire to suggest otherwise that tells us the entire exercise is cosmetic.

^^^^^^THIS.

It's the language often used in corporate circles and, as they're still listed on AIM, they're obliged to come out with this chat.

They'll be under pressure to replace Agent Stockbridge though so paying off one contract whilst setting up another will further deplete their finances.

Watch out for Laxey, or one of their subsidiaries, offering one of their Financial guru's on the cheap ;-)

El oh el

There could be more spin in there ?, how long was his contract actually for ?, is this just another full years salary on top off what he has already earned ? or is it fully paid up for "X" amount of years left on his contract ?.

It's the attempt from the club to mislead that's striking again though, isn't it?

The 'ex-gratia' line did not mean a great deal to me, but it was obviously designed to suggest the parting of the ways had cost Rangers nothing.

Again of course, it's not true. This guy has pocketed a lot of money to oversee calamitous financial running and even now gets to do nothing for a very generous sum.

It probably had to be thus if he had a contract, but it's Rangers desire to suggest otherwise that tells us the entire exercise is cosmetic.

I wonder if it will be in the year end figures under "negative goodwill"?

There could be more spin in there ?, how long was his contract actually for ?, is this just another full years salary on top off what he has already earned ? or is it fully paid up for "X" amount of years left on his contract ?.

As far as I read it HB, he was on £400k, was due to pay back £200k of the bonus, and got £200k.

However.......he has left all the positions of the other satellite companies, ie like ''The Club''................who knows what the pay off from those will total, and be hidden in the year ends :D

You can just tell the orcs were ready to go full pelt on here, celebration time!!! Then good old Sutherland pops up with a bubble burster of a tweet.

And there you have it, the company misleading shareholders (fans) again.

As far as I read it HB, he was on £400k, was due to pay back £200k of the bonus, and got £200k.

However.......he has left all the positions of the other satellite companies, ie like ''The Club''................who knows what the pay off from those will total, and be hidden in the year ends :D

I do know that there can be legal loopholes in contractual arrangements !, Stockbridge could have had some countermeasure should he get fired or left that was pre-arranged in contractual terms and got paid through some other dodgy mechanism hidden in the accounts.

I do know that there can be legal loopholes in contractual arrangements !, Stockbridge could have had some countermeasure should he get fired or left that was pre-arranged in contractual terms and got paid through some other dodgy mechanism hidden in the accounts.

Under an agreement dated 7 December 2012 but effective on Admission, the Company shall

employ Brian Stockbridge as a Finance Director of the Company for a salary of £200,000 per

annum and all reasonable expenses properly incurred. Mr Stockbridge is also entitled to a bonus

of 100 per cent. of his gross salary in the event that the Club wins promotion from the SFL or

otherwise transfers to another football league or to another division within a league and to

participate in any share option or other incentive scheme adopted by the Company

The agreement is terminable by the Company either for cause or on 12 month’s notice and

by Mr Stockbridge on 3 months’ notice.

Edit to add...re earlier post of £400k salary, this looks to be £200k plus £200k bonus, less the bonus he agreed to pay back, so £200k pay off.

Plus all his other directorships that don't need to be declared for payoffs :)

Edited by phasma ex machina

I should hope so. ;)

Quite a sad day all in all, the last of the New Gallant Pioneers who created Sevco 5088/Scotland have now departed and left the board of the New Rangers Football Club (Copyright W.Smith). Gone, but not forgotten.

Mission Accomplished.

proud.gif.pagespeed.ce.tTMwjLX-fW.gif

I should hope so. ;)

Quite a sad day all in all, the last of the New Gallant Pioneers who created Sevco 5088/Scotland have now departed and left the board of the New Rangers Football Club (Copyright W.Smith). Gone, but not forgotten.

Mission Accomplished.

proud.gif.pagespeed.ce.tTMwjLX-fW.gif

Left the Board, but far far far from ''departed''..........................................

You can just tell the orcs were ready to go full pelt on here, celebration time!!! Then good old Sutherland pops up with a bubble burster of a tweet.

And there you have it, the company misleading shareholders (fans) again.

Can you, can you really?

Under an agreement dated 7 December 2012 but effective on Admission, the Company shall

employ Brian Stockbridge as a Finance Director of the Company for a salary of £200,000 per

annum and all reasonable expenses properly incurred. Mr Stockbridge is also entitled to a bonus

of 100 per cent. of his gross salary in the event that the Club wins promotion from the SFL or

otherwise transfers to another football league or to another division within a league and to

participate in any share option or other incentive scheme adopted by the Company

The agreement is terminable by the Company either for cause or on 12 month’s notice and

by Mr Stockbridge on 3 months’ notice.

Edit to add...re earlier post of £400k salary, this looks to be £200k plus £200k bonus, less the bonus he agreed to pay back, so £200k pay off.

Plus all his other directorships that don't need to be declared for payoffs :)

In bold and in red ?, is this not the start of his contractual year ?, would this not suggest he has taken nearly a full years wages ?.