Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why would I need backing against an illiterate fool like yourself? You struggle to put your socks on in the morning let alone posting a coherent sentence which can compete with anything I post.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showuser=63662

My 'RM' account which you were asking for.

Your link you fhud ?, we who don't have accounts on RM can't view profiles on it you dafty.

Chris ?, how many times have you claimed to be much more intelligent than me only to become a bumbling idiot minutes after it because you posted complete nonsense making a cnut out of yourself in the process ?. 10 ? 50 ? 100 ? more :D

I was trying to catch you lot out, if you clicked on my profile I'd know which username you were using on RM. :lol:

The QC rests his case and Chris is definitely a spanner of humongous proportions juge.gif

Eating my dinner mate ... try providing an answer and ignore my editing skills.

ETA: Between munches ... I have no intention of dropping down to the third tier

You manky tramp, eating your dinner at your computer.....

What poster am I??

I didn't click and I didn't look because you look like you would just pick any old account to make you look ??? more stupid possibly :1eye

Tell you what give me your username and password and that will confirm it's you :rolleyes: .

You should join in Kinky and make a cross dressing party ;)

I am not a cross dresser. I am a happy dresser. I bought 2 new work shirts today and they dress me happy ;)

Edited to add: Last day of the Jan sales and 2 shirts for £55 - with extra long sleeves!

Edited by The_Kincardine

I didn't click and I didn't look because you look like you would just pick any old account to make you look ??? more stupid possibly :1eye

Tell you what give me your username and password and that will confirm it's you :rolleyes: .

And don't forget the sort code and mother's maiden name...

I think that's how we ended up with Reuben. :(

I would feel sorry for you but there's no excuse for not knowing the difference between 'Your' and 'You're'.[/ don't feel sorry for me. I'm not the 1 being ripped a new 1 on here. When you have you're melt down and get banned come back as bellend 1. It suits you. ??????......

ForeverBlue1872. I have nothing to hide, my account on RM is quite frankly boring if you're comparing it to the people you see posting all the time. I only ever post about the football side of things and that's it.

I am not a cross dresser. I am a happy dresser. I bought 2 new work shirts today and they dress me happy ;)

Edited to add: Last day of the Jan sales and 2 shirts for £55 - with extra long sleeves!

For them very long pockets in your trousers perhaps ? :P

I would feel sorry for you but there's no excuse for not knowing the difference between 'Your' and 'You're'.[/ don't feel sorry for me. I'm not the 1 being ripped a new 1 on here. When you have you're melt down and get banned come back as bellend 1. It suits you. ??????......

You haven't been looking at the replies properly where I have been making a mockery out of all them. One is far too superior to be outwitted by these knuckle draggers.

I really don't have a clue in which you're talking about. Could you enlighten me, thanks.

I would feel sorry for you but there's no excuse for not knowing the difference between 'Your' and 'You're'.

See when the thread moves onto a new page? The old ones are still there, you know. Just a wee hint to stop you making a twát of yourself quite so often.

ForeverBlue1872. I have nothing to hide, my account on RM is quite frankly boring if you're comparing it to the people you see posting all the time. I only ever post about the football side of things and that's it.

Next challenge should you accept it is to create a take the piss out of P&B thread on RagersMejia then we'll actually know you are telling the truth but I doubt it very much.

By the way my username on RM is Gogsy :) , banhammer imminent wee man :lol:

Erm actually post on the Lee Wallace thread complaining about what we are posting on P&B about Wallace not being sold and yer fucked to confirm that you say who you are :) , and don't say no or can't or we will know you are actually talking shite and have been taking usernames from RM aKa "Ibrox Preacher" ?????. Actually why the fcuk would you use Ibrox Preacher on P&B when you are supposedly another account on RM ????. Talking and posting bullshit and making up complete lies are we Chris ? TUT TUT :thumbsdown .

Edited by hellbhoy