Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You do realize you're team will have been gutted by the administrators by that point?

In your dreams. The Scottish football authorities and your own chairmen have made it abundantly clear, that they want Rangers back in the top tier sooner rather than later and they have absolutely no appetite for doing or allowing anything to hinder our progress. Learn to live with it. We certainly will.

In your dreams. The Scottish football authorities and your own chairmen have made it abundantly clear, that they want Rangers back in the top tier sooner rather than later and they have absolutely no appetite for doing or allowing anything to hinder our progress. Learn to live with it. We certainly will.

120px-Facepalm_(yellow).svg.png

So thick that he confuses the Scottish football authorities (who may or may not want a strong Rangers in the top division) with the administrators who, assuming it's not Haudit & Daudit again, couldn't give a flying fock.

120px-Facepalm_(yellow).svg.png

Ok, maybe not your chairman but every other one except the Kilie w****r and perhaps the QOS knob. Anyway, what do you think they could do to us? Points deduction? How many would it take to prevent us winning the league this season? Get real.

So thick that he confuses the Scottish football authorities (who may or may not want a strong Rangers in the top division) with the administrators who, assuming it's not Haudit & Daudit again, couldn't give a flying fock.

Aye, congratulations on the no bank debt and welcome to an exclusive club. No debt at all btw.

Proof please.

And don't say "our board say so".

You gullible twats have believed ever f*ckin' thing that has came out of ibrox.

Graham Wallace is different, though. He's got a bit of pedigree compared to Whyte and then Green. With Wallace having a bit of pedigree, I'm sure he'll stop the rot and get us back on track again. All it will take will be him getting investment in. Winning the Scottish cup is now definitely on the radar too, and this will bring us in another good pay day or two.

All you doubters, we're no' finished yet.

Graham Wallace is different, though. He's got a bit of pedigree compared to Whyte and then Green. With Wallace having a bit of pedigree, I'm sure he'll stop the rot and get us back on track again. All it will take will be him getting investment in. Winning the Scottish cup is now definitely on the radar too, and this will bring us in another good pay day or two.

And if it's too late already?

Oh, I think you'll find Charlie had a pedigree, alright.

Strangely enough, none of the Horde were interested in it at the time, even after being helpfully pointed to accounts of his previous adventures at Bramall Lane.

Apparently, all that was a "diddy fantasy". Or was it a "'tic wet dream"? It all seems so long ago, now. :lol::lol::lol:

Sevco fans said the same about Malcolm Murray. What makes you believe that after seeing the results of the 120 day review Graham will not realise what he's got himself involved in and end up drink addled on youtube having pissed his pants?

:)

Oh, I think you'll find Charlie had a pedigree, alright.

Strangely enough, none of the Horde were interested in it at the time, even after being helpfully pointed to accounts of his previous adventures at Bramall Lane.

Apparently, all that was a "diddy fantasy". Or was it a "'tic wet dream"? It all seems so long ago, now. :lol::lol::lol:

I knew about his form at Sheffield, but I suppose that like a lot of others, I was hopeful that he would see out what he said he would do. I didn't expect him to rape and pillage as much as he did.

Ok so we didn't't believe - or chose not to believe - all the warnings because, as has often been pointed out, our support wouldn't see anything than the Rangers Way, myself included. Hindsights a wonderful thing but we are where we are.

You can laugh all you want but I'm going to trust Wallace to see us out of trouble. It'll be difficult but I believe in him.

And we're building confidence on the park as we crush these wee teams as we go. Even the "mighty Pars" got a good seeing to last night.

Sevco fans said the same about Malcolm Murray. What makes you believe that after seeing the results of the 120 day review Graham will not realise what he's got himself involved in and end up drink addled on youtube having pissed his pants?

:)

We haven't had the 120 day period yet so let's give him a chance.

I just think he's got less of an agenda than the likes of MM. He's more neutral and doesn't appear to want to rip us off like the green regime.

Doesn't strike me as a man who'll get his pants wet. Due to drink.

It's acknowledged that he has a big hill to climb.