Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'd not caught up with this thread for a day or two, but it's not let me down.

Dear old Youngsy - there's no fool like an old fool.

To be fair to him, his biggest crime is being a bit of a balloon, but there are worse crimes committed on here.

I just loved reading his tired and boneheaded pursuit of yet another piece of 100% proof of something which is nuanced, subtle and politically delicate. Youngsy' s fondness for saying "a yes or no answer will suffice" when neither is accurate or sensible is legendary on here.

And then it turns out that such unequivocation had in fact been offered - but by Youngsy himself.

:lol: Brilliant.

Every time I see him post I think of that thread.

I'm totally unable to take him seriously at all. The guy's simple.

I'd not caught up with this thread for a day or two, but it's not let me down.

Dear old Youngsy - there's no fool like an old fool.

To be fair to him, his biggest crime is being a bit of a balloon, but there are worse crimes committed on here.

I just loved reading his tired and boneheaded pursuit of yet another piece of 100% proof of something which is nuanced, subtle and politically delicate. Youngsy' s fondness for saying "a yes or no answer will suffice" when neither is accurate or sensible is legendary on here.

And then it turns out that such unequivocation had in fact been offered - but by Youngsy himself.

:lol: Brilliant.

This^^^

What little sliver of credibility youngsy had is surely shot to pieces now, he's down in the depths of bennett or tedi teritory in terms of being taken seriously as a poster

Benny it isn't half as tragic as you getting ditched by your very own imaginary boyfriend on the infamous boat thread is it ?. And even more outstanding is you managed to still post on P&B from an IP address you had claimed to have moved out from. :1eye

You really are as stupid as they come ! like Tedi :lol:

Give Benny a break man....that was his Vicky the Viking phase......:P:ph34r:

Dear God, that is fúcking brilliant. Why did nobody tell me about him offering a wee tete-á-tete with Jupe, before No. 8 returned the invite? :lol::lol::lol:

(Not sure how to put in a circumflex).

Yes ... well worth a reread for the bear on bear action alone.

Indeed - No. 8 appears to be one of the few that will call occasionally a cúnt a cúnt with just a cursory glance at team affiliation. In all fairness, though, this was in the days before wagon-circling became a way of life for them.

He wouldn't be that daft ,, would he? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Even three days ago, I'd have agreed with you.

His epic deflective defence of the "same club" bollox, however, which was eventually shot down by, er, himself, followed by the revelation of that historical meltdown, suggests that young Peter may actually see bennett and Tedi as clever blokes.

Surely not? :lol:

"Ah wunner whaur the best place tae get a definitive answur tae ma question wid be? Nae point asking any o' thae eedjits that ur oan P&B, obviously... Oh, ah know!" :lol:

He wouldn't be that daft ,, would he? :lol:

And his mate has bumped said thread ''for the lurkers''.......that'll be me then :)

Edited by phasma ex machina

And his mate has bumped said thread ''for the lurkers''.......that'll be me then :)

Bit sad that you, as someone that doesn't support the club, has to go on a Rangers forum but the links show plenty of support for the same club, despite all the posts on here I still haven't seen any statement that states this is, without a doubt, a new club. Well done to all that went into my old posts, however as far as I'm concerned the transference of the SFA Membership recognises that this is the same club since 1872, if the transference hadn't taken place then fair enough, no argument, but it did and the recognition is there. As supported by Nimmo, Glennie, SFA, SPL,SPFL, ECA, among others.

Bit sad that you, as someone that doesn't support the club, has to go on a Rangers forum but the links show plenty of support for the same club, despite all the posts on here I still haven't seen any statement that states this is, without a doubt, a new club. Well done to all that went into my old posts, however as far as I'm concerned the transference of the SFA Membership recognises that this is the same club since 1872, if the transference hadn't taken place then fair enough, no argument, but it did and the recognition is there. As supported by Nimmo, Glennie, SFA, SPL,SPFL, ECA, among others.

:)