Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He made some false promises about buying season tickets for his family but it was all hot air....

I guessed that it was all hot air they produced.

I get that people have families, but they have months to put by the money for a season ticket, it's hardly going to effect their life. There's also the option of paying it up monthly.

I guessed that it was all hot air they produced. I get that people have families, but they have months to put by the money for a season ticket, it's hardly going to effect their life. There's also the option of paying it up monthly.

There's more to life than supporting just a football club Chris ffs.

eta there's always football forums to get banned from to pass the time between fixtures :rolleyes:

Edited by hellbhoy

Do you have a beeper in your house that goes off when WRK is online? :lol:

Benny like the Polterfhud has gone into stealth mode and has a bucket nearby to piss in so that Benny doesn't miss the chance to WUM a P&D's post within seconds of them posting.

eta there's always football forums to get banned from to pass the time between fixtures :rolleyes:

Ah, but that's where wee Batshit and the rest differ from the rest of the Human Race. They don't follow a mere football club, do they? ;)

I guessed that it was all hot air they produced. I get that people have families, but they have months to put by the money for a season ticket, it's hardly going to effect their life. There's also the option of paying it up monthly.

He's a blowhard, plain and simple.

Around 95% of his posts are about Rangers and the Killie fans mostly think that he's a w**k.

Accounts were due today, I know, what am I like :), for The Rangers Football Club Ltd (incorporated May 2012)

Rating...Suspended due to negative press event ? As if there has been a positive one in their short history :D

attachicon.gifoverdue......jpg

Which of the companies is that, though? The currant one, the holding company, some shell set up for the next clusterfuck, the actual rangers, or what?

Jordan, it's Jordan. Chris? You've been sniffling glue ya moon boot.

Sorry, but I must be more of a loyal person than you. Rangers is my first love and it will be my very last, until the day I kick the bucket.

Sorry, but I must be more of a loyal person than you. Rangers is my first love and it will be my very last, until the day I kick the bucket.

Aye right you are AWRA :1eye

Hey Benny.

Your mate TheThreeBears reckons you don't support The rangers.

Have you been lying to us all along?

He did say that he hadn't had a ST for a couple of years. He was also, at the last update (Vicky time ^_^), single. If he lives in Killie, it's an easy hour to ibrox. Oh, dear, what a poor show.

Unless, of course, there's an acceptable reason for not "supporting" your team. Oh, aye, it's a political statement to show what he thinks of the board. Plus he can stream all the games on his lappy - when he can get a wi-fi signal, and nobody's using it to hack into bank accounts.

Must cost you a bit on the supporters' bus...

200px-Jordan_FA.png

You do realise this isn't the only place where you can have a discussion with the opposite fans? I'm on a few of those facebook group things I always seem to get added too. The patter is boring, a bit like here. It's the same on twitter.

"Opposite" fans?

"Sniffing glue" jibes, straight into slagging his old nemeses, English evidently not his first language....

Rottenecards_6455760_gsqjy56jzq.png