Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I don't think I'm relevant here.

I applaud your self-awareness.

It's a much more credible acknowledgement than the WKR's unlikely claims that there are people who take him seriously.

Apart from Dhense, that is. The same guy who named him the WKR in the first place.

:)

Edited by Bendarroch

and you are obviously the sort of person who calls Ofcom whenever Frankie Boyle or Chris Morris is on TV ?.

Prefer a bit of Michael McIntyre aye ?.

Did you call up the Daily R****** hotline about those horrible songs that those sc*mmy, vile Aberdeen yobs used to sing at Ibrox year after year.

Honestly, I could post and re-post on this, but I refuse for one minute to believe that you were offended by that picture and to say you are just to score points against us is probably sicker that the original post.

for Christ sake read it , I didn't say I was offended , I just said it was in bad taste . in answer to your other questions I hate michael Macintyre, like Frankie boyle, don't know the other c**t and I have never contacted Ofcom or the daily record :lol:

Edited by forever_blue

i am not outraged , mock my club how you like and how much you like but some things should be left alone and i believe that the memorial statue should be one of those things. I honestly dont know why you have such a poblem with this.

Far be it from me to defend a Bear but I agree with this. There is so much material out there to laugh at Rangers with if you so choose, just leave the disaster memorial statue out of it. And you don't need to be personally "outraged" by something to know that it's wrong.

for Christ sake read it , I didn't say I was offended , I just said it was in bad taste . in answer to your other questions I hate michael Macintyre, like Frankie boyle, don't know the other c**t and I have never contacted Ofcom or the daily record :lol:

Aye, well, ahem, thats OK then...Off you go you little scamp.

you have never heard of Chris Morris?

$(KGrHqZHJC!E-kTSe!V5BPsByICRL!~~60_35.J

A bit of post removing from someone there on this thread.

There's been no talk of administration for two pages now, could it be a dose of redfacepanicdidIwritethatery?.

Maybe people shouldn't behave like Chicken-Little with every internet rumour.

Easily led and gullible spring to mind. <_<

Winning trophies.........

''AGAINST ALLY ODDS''

A bit of post removing from someone there on this thread.

There's been no talk of administration for two pages now, could it be a dose of redfacepanicdidIwritethatery?.

Maybe people shouldn't behave like Chicken-Little with every internet rumour.

Easily led and gullible spring to mind. <_<

Mmmm. Despite all the constant internet bampot tomfoolery and bloggers who have the inside knowledge from tens of "snitches". All we get through Jack Irvine is "There is no board meeting", "We wont go into administration on Wed".

Lo and behold, hours before the press announce that he has been "summoned" to Snake Mountain, King suddenly changes his tune and there is now no threat of administration.

Dont you think this seems rather strange mate ?. Suddenly tonight our back pages will be spun to make King out to be the bad one and the appearance of Wallace having him by the ear and dragging him down Govan calling him a "naughty little boy".

Sorry, but that aint happening. That isnt why King is being summoned. Your club is dying mate only a matter of time.

If there was no threat of admin, what better way to prove yourselves than have accounts produced on time, make a proper statement, state facts, tell supporters how much money you have, etc etc Nothing but silence.

Edited by G-MAN

the john greig statue which was built as a memorial to the Ibrox Disaster with the name of the dead on the plinth the statue is built upon.

No it wasn't as you well know....

and afore the whining continues, nice thread by Mr Graham on the lolzfest of the boy falling from the upper tier at CP all those years ago. Even attached a smilie to the title..

Can't have it all ways.

Anyhoo, neither of which have anything to do with the impending doom that awaits the club you moved your allegiance too.

think its the fact about what the statue is used for and to represent . I can take a lot of the stick and patter thrown at us but do believe that anything involving that statue is in poor taste tbh

because the john greig statue is a memorial to the Ibrox disaster you moron hence the reason the 66 names are written underneath him on the plinth the statue stands on.

For some strange reason Johnny and Florentine (sp) have a problem with this post.

Absolutely mental.

you are also obviously ignorant to what the statue is actually for ?

i am not mock offended , all i have stated is that anything used to mock us with the use of that statue is in poor tatse as most people know what that satue stands for . what is wrong with that opinion.

Three hours have gone by, and the general decency and inclusivity of most P&B regulars have let this go (to an extent) - well, the Crown's had enough of my time today, so here goes:

FÚCK RIGHT OFF, YOU PAIR OF FAUX-OFFENDED, ILL-EDUCATED MORONS.

I seem to remember the usual suspects getting their knickers in a twist when the "walking away" statue did the rounds, and displaying the same lack of knowledge about their own fúcking club's history - no wonder the "historians" took over a century to agree on the club's foundation date. Which is not the date bricked into the stand.

People might take your hysterics a bit more seriously if you appeared to have the slightest clue what you were talking about. Morons.