Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Who were you referring to that is commonly referred to as QC (by roasters on this forum) and uses fonts and smilies then?

I did none of that. I said, "what some QC said, attributing blame and adding hunners of smilies to a large fonted post"

These are 3 separate elements:

1. What some QC says;

2. Attributing blame;

:3. Adding hunners of smilies to a large fonted post

I have no idea why you think all I say is about BRALT posters.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Wallace spat his dummy out and will pull the trigger putting this useless carcass out of it's misery soon,

Are you really going to make me read back the last 6x pages? Has something of note happened or is Wallace a name for Monkey Tennis? as I've just read a post of Bennett's accusing MT of spitting the dummy out. :lol:

I did none of that. I said, "what some QC said, attributing blame and adding hunners of smilies to a large fonted post"

1. What some QC says;

2. Attributing blame;

^^^^^

Shitebag

Stick that in yer thesaurus

I mind yesterday the subject of European qualification was brought up, here's an extract from SPL stats which clarifies Rangers position and how winning the Scottish Cup will effect the other teams.

There is an extra element of uncertainty added this season due to the situation surrounding Rangers. Under UEFA’s rules, they would not appear to be eligible to compete in Europe until 2015/16 at the very earliest due to the “three-year rule” in Article 12 of the UEFA Club Licensing rules which state that “Any alteration to the club’s legal form or company structure (including, for example, changing its headquarters, name or club colours, or transferring stakeholdings between different clubs) during this period in order to facilitate its qualification on sporting merit and/or its receipt of a licence to the detriment of the integrity of a competition is deemed as an interruption of membership or contractual relationship (if any) within the meaning of this provision.”.

This rule is not absolutely clear cut, and it is possible that the SFA could support an application from Rangers (as the FAI did for Derry City in similar circumstances in 2012), but the precedent of Derry suggests that any appeal would be unsuccessful. It therefore seems unlikely (though not impossible) that Rangers would be allowed to compete in Europe next season should they win the Scottish Cup.

If Rangers were to win the Scottish Cup and be ineligible to compete in Europe, then the spot would go to the Scottish Cup runners-up. If the runners-up have already qualified through the league, the spot will go to the 4th placed side in the Premiership

To sum all that up:

• Scottish Cup winners will qualify (unless Rangers win the cup, in which case it will probably be the runners-up)
  • 2nd and 3rd in the Premiership will definitely qualify.
  • 4th in the Premiership will only qualify if the Scottish Cup winners also qualify for Europe via the league.

The Scottish Cup winners and the 2nd placed side in the Premiership will enter at the 2nd Qualifying Round, while the 3rd placed side in the Premiership will have to enter in the 1st Qualifying Round (which kicks off on 3rd July, 10 days before the World Cup is finished!). If the Scottish Cup winners also finish 2nd, then the 3rd placed side would enter in QR2 and the 4th placed side would enter in QR1. If Rangers win the cup and can’t compete in Europe, then the 2nd and 3rd placed sides would enter in QR2 and the cup runners-up would enter in QR1.

Ah, quoting the infamous Article 12 of The UEFA Club Licensing rules, or as it's more commonly known -The Tedi Amendment.

The bit in red being the relevant part. :P

1. What some QC says;

2. Attributing blame;

Mehhhhh fingers caught in the cookie jar moment there for ya Kinky,

1, You know damn fine well I have been called the QC for some reason unknown.

2, You included me into the debacle that I wasn't even part off and attributed blame to me.

3, You know I like posting them wee smiley thingys & you pointed out my large font to Tedi showing where the fhud misunderstood one of his straw clutching moments.

Clearly a case of guilty on all 3 counts there Kinky of fuddy duddiness of the highest magnitude and outright Wummery. :P

How's yersel Wills? Aye, these young c***s don't know they are born, eh? I bet nane of them ever stood on 4 empty beer cans on the slopes of Hampden hauding their uncle's jaiket while watching George Best ripping the pish out of Scotland in the Home Internationals.

These days it's all about what some QC said, attributing blame and adding hunners of smilies to a

large fonted post.

:) :) :) :)

It is for the Rangers fans. For United fans it's all about the excitement of the chase for 3rd and for the Cup. :P

Aw naw, the boy with IQ aff the radar backs the tax chea, eh, better narrow that fown a bit, King.

We're doomed :(

3176pf6.jpg

How come they keep calling it a "Power Battle"?

As far as I can see the present board hold all the aces and king is not even at the f*cking table.

His holdings in the club amount to Hee-Haw. So what gives him the right to spout off about anything that goes on in the boardroom.

I'd tell him to GTF back to South Africa and stop wasting everybody's time.

The guy is the biggest Sh*t-Stirring Pr*ck to darken ibrokes door.

Edit: As for prior, some f*cking IQ he has, backing king! HA-ha-ha. :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Bookies Love Me

Hmmm......Laxey Partners(Isle of Man based hedge fund), PriArc(private equity outfit headed by a Manchester United fan whose family originally hail from Galway but claims to have a soft spot for the Light Blues), Dave King(aggrieved former director with many axes to grind))........no doubt these are "real Sevco men" in the way that Charles Green, Imran Ahmed, Brian Stockridge, Craig Whyte et al were not.

PipeBoy.jpg

Mr. Prior considering his options...............

I am certain that any doubts and uncertainties that existed over Mr. Prior's bona fides, and highlighted in this inquisitive, yet well-balanced piece, shall have been laid to rest.

(http://themanthebheastscanttame.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/beware-of-geeks-bearing-gifts/)

Pri Arc LLP

Flat A01, 6 Wardrobe Place
EC4V 5AF London
Greater London

Mr. Prior, as we all know, is an alleged former trader at Goldman Sachs. This multinational investment bank has been a paragon of propriety throughout it's long history.........apart from a few minor local difficulties.....( Controversies)......and Mr. Prior has taken on board these virtues in his own ventures.

These "Men of Sevco" must prevail in their efforts to "take the club forward" and I'm sure I speak for all right thinking posters on P&B in wishing them well on this righteous and dignified endeavour.

Edited by Florentine_Pogen