Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Speaking of lost posts, I seem to have mislaid the one where I gave The_Kincardine my prediction for the Albion Rovers game.

I said Rovers would take an early lead The Rangers would force a late equaliser to take it to a replay, which Rovers would then win courtesy of a disputed penalty.

I made the prediction on the day of the East Fife V The Rangers game just after predicting the penalty award.

If anyone knows the whereabouts of said post, could they let me know as I would like to collect my prize. :)

Damn visions.

Oh oh, here we go again.... Albion Rovers take lead at Ibrox, The Rangers equalise mid-way through second half but Rovers hold out to force a replay.....

Albion Rovers win replay 1-0 courtesy of a hotly disputed penalty that results in Lee McCulloch being sent off.......

Aberdeen and Rovers are paired together for semi-final at Ibrox...........

The Dons do the job properly and scud Rovers 6-0..........

Oh my head hurts now.....

Cheers phasma, you're a genius. I see they managed to mess up the semi draw and it won't be The Dons but The Arabs. Ah well...I'll revise that bit to say Utd will win semi 3-1.

ETA: which thread was it on?

Edited by Apache Don

Cheers phasma, you're a genius. I see they managed to mess up the semi draw and it won't be The Dons but The Arabs. Ah well...I'll revise that bit to say Utd will win semi 3-1.

ETA: which thread was it on?

Dave King one.....if you click on the wee symbol top right of the post it will take you there :)

I see one of the Rangers ICF making the news today for his part in violent extortion, looking at jail time no doubt.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/teen-glamour-model-thug-boyfriend-3219352

Quote - "When I walked into the hall there was a guy in a balaclava with the eyes cut out."

Usually the best option imo, unless he had it on back to front.

I might be the best part of 4000 miles away but I heard an interesting rumour/prediction from a bluenose I know well over here (not a bad guy TBF).

Fat Sally will "walk away" at the end of the season with a big payoff because

1: They will go into admin next season and he wants his money now

2: He knows he can't win the Championship and wants to leave as a success (aye)

3: He'll be sacked if they're not 20 points ahead by Christmas

Edited by Raidernation

there seems to be a distinct lack of sevconions on tonight.any reason for this strange phenomenon.

They're out with the pitchforks looking for Richard Gough and Neil McCann for both saying Moshni's goal should have been disallowed :lol:

9 in a row Loyal :lol:

23, 976. Biggest game Sevco have ever been involved in. Stadium less than half full.

Disappointing.

:thumbsdown

:lol:

Weird thing with Rangers crowds.

In league games there seems a lot more empty seats than what they announce.

Then in cup games where the opposition are taking a share of the gate there seems more in attendance than what's given.

If rangers are going into admin it will be this season when the points deduction will have no effect on them.

Well given they struggled to beat a bottom half of the 2nd division team at home.

Why should we assume they will win the foot race with Dunfermline if they lose 25 points?

Well given they struggled to beat a bottom half of the 2nd division team at home.

Why should we assume they will win the foot race with Dunfermline if they lose 25 points?

Because Dunfermline are incapable of winning all their games. :(

Be a real shot in the arm if Gers lost 25 points now for them.

Didn't Motherwell pick up a bit when Gers were in admin 2 years ago?

Oh no doubt it'd put a bit of pressure on, particularly funny to see how McCoist would react but it would be far better if it happened start of next season or even better, about 10 games in.

Oh no doubt it'd put a bit of pressure on, particularly funny to see how McCoist would react but it would be far better if it happened start of next season or even better, about 10 games in.

I agree 100%

Admin this season is actually bad news for all championship clubs.

Admin after June though.....