Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They lost less money than they did last year. To them that's profit ;)

The interim is only the tip of the financial iceberg, rumours the players won't be paid their bonuses till the season ends, deferred debt accumulation, boards bonuses and expenses paid season end, creative accounting hiding debt behind some creatively manipulated wording, and so on.

Easily well over £10 million in running losses as I predicted months and months ago :)

The interim is only the tip of the financial iceberg, rumours the players won't be paid their bonuses till the season ends, deferred debt accumulation, boards bonuses and expenses paid season end, creative accounting hiding debt behind some creatively manipulated wording, and so on.

Easily well over £10 million in running losses as I predicted months and months ago :)

The best laugh is, their perceived messiah has shown himself to be missing his carer. :lol:

^ ^ ^

The dopey git returns :lol: , are you ready to outwit yourself on a regular basis by posting shit backed up with a backfiring link :1eye .

Can't wait to see you resign again you fucknugget ^_^

Did I mention you are thick ?, I'll just post it again :) , I know piles of sick that have more intelligence than you :) .

FANNY :lol:

Is my learned friend on the buckfast again?

Dave Glib will no doubt be incandescent with rage (in the safety of his Seth Efrikan mansion) that his name appears not once in the latest diktat from the OoF. The preceding missive from the same august body cited him no less than 9 times.

So in the space of 3 days he appears to have gone from being The Messiah to being A No-Mark.

Fickle folk, these SashBashers.

Dave Glib will no doubt be incandescent with rage (in the safety of his Seth Efrikan mansion) that his name appears not once in the latest diktat from the OoF. The preceding missive from the same august body cited him no less than 9 times.

So in the space of 3 days he appears to have gone from being The Messiah to being A No-Mark.

Fickle folk, these SashBashers.

It does appear once at the end. Messiah to footnote perhaps?

Dangerous Dave must be absolutely shiting it now, it looks like he might have to put serious cash in rather than just talk about it.

he won't, but. He'll put other folks's money in but not his own. I don't trust him at all. We're better off with Wallace . At least he tells the truth and is a bit more transparent despite the losses the decline is easing up a bit in my opinion.

he won't, but. He'll put other folks's money in but not his own. I don't trust him at all. We're better off with Wallace . At least he tells the truth and is a bit more transparent despite the losses the decline is easing up a bit in my opinion.

The Truth?? Remember he said there was no cash flow problem and Rangers did not need a cash injection...that truth?

:) , did you expect anything less you plonker ?, as for sensible ? Tedi ? :lol:

So why the return numbnut ?, any excuse was it to partake in some mudslinging towards anyone who is not of the blue persuasion and the King is returning and you can envision ra mighty Gers bulldozing all opposition into a pulp ?.

Christ almighty Hellbhoy. Give it a rest.

It's actually been alright having Ted back on here. As you may see, there's been some semblance of discussion in places. Then you come along with your latest brand of tiresome, unpleasant pish.

Cut it out.

Re the UoF statement, it ends with a reference to "Dave King' s offer of £30m". Has there ever really been such a thing though? He's talked of such sums being necessary, he's even said he'd be willing to plough money in for no return.

I'm not sure that anything he's said amounts to a firm offer though and even if it did, would you believe him?

FWIW, I can actually see the logic in attempting to withhold or divert ST money, given how poorly the fans have been served since Newco, by simply handing it over. The problem however is the jeopardy the club may be placed in by doing so. Throw in the fact that the champion of such a scheme is far from entirely stable or trustworthy, and you really do have a rock / hard place scenario.