Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ally will be fine. He'll struggle in the top league, just like he did last time, before we fell into liquidation etc etc.

I hope Thistle join Hearts, just to annoy Dave .J.

I'm not so sure Dunfermline will make it up. From what I've heard, Alloa and Cowdenbeath can put up a fight, despite recent results. I see Alloa relegated Morton, but got hammered by Dumbarton last week. Cowdenbeath got a doing from your team today, so if they go into the playoffs, they might be like a wounded animal and get right into the Pars.

Too many if's and buts.

I really think we'll do well next season. I think that, now that we'll be playing other full time teams, we will raise our game to suit.

Maybe it will be utopia for you when and if you get to the SPFL and all the Celtic fans will be dead. :rolleyes:

Barring some points penalty we will win it comfortably but only because those teams would all takes points of each other, we will certainly drop more points than this season, it will be much more competitive.

I am looking forward to it, should be a lot more entertaining than this season has been, Ally could start giving some of our youngsters like Gallager, Telfer, Gasparrato and Stoney game time to make the next 5 games interesting but he probably thinks this unbeaten league thing actually means something.

Sorry ted, but to some of your support it does.

It's an ideal time for him to play a team full of "new" talent in preparation for next season.

Then he can decide who he's keeping and who to let go, because he does have to drastically cut his playing staff (and backroom staff) if he is to give value for money.

Think Ally will struggle big time in that league myself. Should Hibs, St Mirren, Kilmarnock or Partick Thistle join Hearts with, Dunfermline from League 1 with the possibility of Hamilton, Dundee or Falkirk still in the mix, you won't ace it. Hope we are gone, just want to get stuck back into the DABs.

The championship could be very interesting next year.

I'm especially interested in how the rangers will cope with all those poor teams dragging their superstars down to a hoofball level. The Horde must be drooling, in anticipation of the day when they can get "back" ( :lol:) to their "rightful" place so that they can show their magnificence to a global audience.

It's just a shame they'll all be like OOWB's ideal celtic fan by the time that's even a remote possibility.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I'm not on my way back from the pub. I don't drink alcohol often, since I can't afford to.

I'm on my way back from walking my dog.

Sorry to burst your perception of another stupid Orc.

Shove your pleasing where the sun doesn't shine.

If you got rid of the dog, you could use its food and vet money to buy a beer or two.

Sorry ted, but to some of your support it does.

It's an ideal time for him to play a team full of "new" talent in preparation for next season.

Then he can decide who he's keeping and who to let go, because he does have to drastically cut his playing staff (and backroom staff) if he is to give value for money.

Not full of new talent, that would be foolish but 5 or 6 would be ideal. Infact he should have been doing that as soon as the league was wrapped up, rather than chasing that stupid unbeaten record.

Players like Daly and McCulloch have been run into the ground this season, when there was no need for it.

Think Ally will struggle big time in that league myself. Should Hibs, St Mirren, Kilmarnock or Partick Thistle join Hearts with, Dunfermline from League 1 with the possibility of Hamilton, Dundee or Falkirk still in the mix, you won't ace it. Hope we are gone, just want to get stuck back into the DABs.

You could be right, Ally will continue to have us hoofing baws up the park and attempting to grind teams down, still winnable but it wouldn't be pretty. Hopefully Ally leaves/sacked at the end of this season and a real manager comes in and gets our players playing as they should be.

Next seasons style of play has to be more fluid and lot of work has to go in to preparing for the top league.

To think of the superiority complexes I argued with this year, of all the bravado and bluster. All blown away in 6 days.

Guy at my work, good guy, proper football fan. Was talking to me just last week about getting a season ticket for Ibrox next season. On Wednesday he books a place on Roy McGregor's free buses down to Tynecastle next week, Thursday he tells me he's gotten hold of a ticket for the match. On Friday the two of us discussed football and I learn that he is getting a jailend ST and has just felt the wrath of his bird having purchased a C*unty shirt (apparently C*unty have called for all their fans to be in hom shirts for the match).

One down 50M to go, don't worry guys we will save you one by one. Even if it does benefit our rivals.

You could be right, Ally will continue to have us hoofing baws up the park and attempting to grind teams down, still winnable but it wouldn't be pretty. Hopefully Ally leaves/sacked at the end of this season and a real manager comes in and gets our players playing as they should be.

Next seasons style of play has to be more fluid and lot of work has to go in to preparing for the top league.

Sure you could win it, when was the last time you saw an Ibrox team playing pretty football against full time opposition and winning? Think you only got 5 players who will be out of contract at the end of this season on your books, getting rid of others may cost you.

To think of the superiority complexes I argued with this year, of all the bravado and bluster. All blown away in 6 days.

Haud the fuckin bus, Stoney. My superiority complex is firmly in place. Aye so it's 'a bad weeek at the office' but WATP ;)

Sure you could win it, when was the last time you saw an Ibrox team playing pretty football against full time opposition and winning? Think you only got 5 players who will be out of contract at the end of this season on your books, getting rid of others may cost you.

We have never been known for 'pretty football'. Aye, we had a time under Wee Dick when it was actually breathtaking. I will go to my grave believing that around 1999/2000 Rangers played the best football ever seen by a Scottish team.

Normally, though, we've a 'blood and snotters' spine with a few wee gallus blokes dancing around. Sadly, both components are missing.

I will go to my grave believing that around 1999/2000 Rangers played the best football ever seen by a Scottish team.

They weren't very Scottish and assembling them helped kill the club, so it's not really something worth taking to your grave old chum.

We have never been known for 'pretty football'. Aye, we had a time under Wee Dick when it was actually breathtaking. I will go to my grave believing that around 1999/2000 Rangers played the best football ever seen by a Scottish team.

Normally, though, we've a 'blood and snotters' spine with a few wee gallus blokes dancing around. Sadly, both components are missing.

You'll be able to go watch the Club down there too! ;)