Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wallace review is due on Friday. Surely there can only be one outcome? The business is unsustainable at the current level. He will put the Co into admin. They cannot afford to wait till the season is finished as that would incur a 25pt penalty and they have won the league anyway( by outspending everyone else to a ridiculous amount. Sound familiar?) Can anyone else see another outcome?

Just an opinion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-27099576

"We demand transparency, we need to know who these people are." Maybe this will finally bring out into the open the movers and shakers behind The Rangers' financiers, Blue Motion, Blue Rinse, Blue Do, Blue Moon (Blue Pitch, I know) whatever the hell they are called.

Edited by Happy Buddie

It wasn't Phil I recommended ...

The Phil blog I can take or leave, his writing style is verging on that of a rangers supporting piss stained Jakey.

The second link is well worth a read, not so much of the wrong doing at rangers but as insight into the corruption within the Scottish game. Thanks for the link.

The Phil blog I can take or leave, his writing style is verging on that of a rangers supporting piss stained Jakey.

The second link is well worth a read, not so much of the wrong doing at rangers but as insight into the corruption within the Scottish game. Thanks for the link.

Agreed. Well worth the read.

Bears on here likely to give it no credence whatsoever based on authorship alone so their continued ignorance on the deeper goings on of the whole matter will continue of course.

The rest of us simply and sadly see something oh so familiar but in greater detail.