Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

54 titles with celtic in the same league as well, no wonder their two titles without rangers seem tainted and without any credibility.

and they won't even catch up by the time rangers are back in the top flight

they will never have more titles

'54 titles' (with several assisted by the EBT cheating) is the end of 'Rangers' achievements.

The new club honours list reads

Scottish League Division 3 title 2012/13

SPFL League 1 title 2013/14

plus a glorious runner-up in this seasons Ramsdens Cup.

If you ever win the Scottish top title :lol: it will be your first

Rattled ^^^^^^^^^^^

Possibly also seething. I'm no expert, mind. Judging people's moods by words on a screen seems to be one of those skills, like extreme mental arithmetic or eidectic memory, that is prevalent amongst people on some kind of spectrum. Not denigrating such individuals, you understand, but they can be a bit...well... different.

"yous" haven't even caught us yet. :lol:

don't want to discuss your vile club , the liars , the cheats , the scounderels, throw the book at them , corrupt to the core blah blah blah .....

I mean I expected more from our killie brethren , to cheat and still not beat that mob is shocking

:rolleyes:

Edited by forever_blue

don't want to discuss your vile club , the liars , the cheats , the scounderels, throw the book at them , corrupt to the core blah blah blah .....

I mean I expected more from our killie brethren , to cheat and still not beat that mob is shocking

:rolleyes:

Brethren? Fúck off.

Matthew 7:3, remember?

We might possibly get hammered for something (although the "source" makes Batshit Potato look reasonable), but I'm fairly sure the club won't die.

Brethren? Fúck off. :lol: knew that would get yae

Matthew 7:3, remember? so you are saying that you are our brother ?

We might possibly get hammered for something (although the "source" makes Batshit Potato look reasonable), but I'm fairly sure the club won't die.

keep calm fellow brethren, we at establishment hq will make sure this storm blows over quickly

no surrender

keep calm fellow brethren, we at establishment hq will make sure this storm blows over quickly

no surrender

"Brother", "another believer", "friend", "neighbour", "another", depending on which version of the Sky Fairy Manual you want to rely on.

In answer to your question, I'm not convinced we share anything more than a species, and I'm not even convinced of that. I'm sure even an averagely talented bonobo would have been wondering what those arrow keys on his laptop were by now.

"Again, I would say that in 140 years, the club's gone into administration once; I don't think it would survive a second one."

It never survived the first one ffs.

Looks like he is preparing them for the end. Hopefully. Doubt there will be much in Wallace's review since Easdale is already hiding behind Stock Exchange rules

I would say that in 140 years, the club's gone into administration once; I don't think it would survive a second one - Sandy Easdale Rangers shareholder

Considering it didn't survive the first one I'd say he's got that spot on.

This new clumpany Mr G&S has formed - what is it with Orcs and numbers? :rolleyes:

How many clumpanies are there desperately trying to suck the Giros out of the Horde? Or trying to conceal the destination of those Giros?

Assuming that some swallow swallower tries to justify it on the "global brand" basis, perhaps a fan of the other Sisters could tell us how many companies celtic is split into?