Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

At the risk of interrupting the high brow chatter immediately preceding my post, I notice the Union Bears and Blue Order have said they're not renewing season tixs. Is there a suitable yoof club/creche in Govan who might be able to accomodate them?

The "Hoi mister, ah'll look efter yur car" prices might see rampant inflation next season travelling bears.

Someone just hit the nail on the head on twitter ... The Nomad told the CoS that the share price rebounded satisfactorily. The Nomad must have been using Benny's crystal ball ... :thumsup2

As I mentioned yesterday:

Share price on the day of Wallace's appointment - 42p

All time low (day of the publication of the 120 day review) - 21p

The 'rebound' price at the time the NOMAD gave his opinion - 22p

How da F does someone of supposedly professional standing get away with talking shoite?

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Greenie for use of the word 'ergo'.

It's an anagram, BR. Ergo is an anagram of goer. Now re-read what T_K wrote with the anagrammed word in it, moving the anagrammed word between "yer" and "wife.........

At the risk of interrupting the high brow chatter immediately preceding my post, I notice the Union Bears and Blue Order have said they're not renewing season tixs. Is there a suitable yoof club/creche in Govan who might be able to accomodate them?

The "Hoi mister, ah'll look efter yur car" prices might see rampant inflation next season travelling bears.

As I mentioned yesterday:

Share price on the day of Wallace's appointment - 42p

All time low (day of the publication of the 120 day review) - 21p

The 'rebound' price at the time the NOMAD gave his opinion - 22p

How da F does someone of supposedly professional standing get away with talking shoite?

Your rep is +91: excellent

HTH

It's an anagram, BR. Ergo is an anagram of goer. Now re-read what T_K wrote with the anagrammed word in it, moving the anagrammed word between "yer" and "wife.........

Haw you two. Where have you been lately? PLEASE post more often 'cos I have to thole the shite from Dhense and The QC.

Notfromfife and Thirdy.....proper diddies ;)

Fucking hell it's tedious in here. The back and forth patter is cringey to the extreme.

It's online, none of you are winning.

Well spotted. Not many of your tribe have received this honour from Apache but have a well deserved greenie.

End Game - Big fire at the listed building. Penny Arcade Manager says:

“It saddens me. It really does.

“I think it’s pathetic that people would go to these extremes.

“It sounds like a premeditated attack on Rangers’ bus(scrub bus, stadium) and I’m gutted about it but thankfully nobody’s been killed.”

Board of Directors look on with dignity.

Sore one losing Charlie Telfer, could be the next Charlie Adam so they say. And a season-ticket holder at Ibrox, so I guess that's one less renewal.

Still holding the fort against the slings and arrows of Reality on RM though:

brilliant.png

Still, one door closes, and another one opens, eh?

Carlisle United will be relegated to England’s League Two next season & as a result the club is cleaning house. The club the imminent departure of twelve players, among those cuts will be former Rangers forward Nacho Novo.

:thumsup2

Is Somers trying to buy shares to get the Spivs over the % that allows them free reign to do what ever they want? Is he trying to drive up the share price so before they pull the plug they offer the Glib one and the fans a last chance flat rate shares price or they flatten the place. Or is he just as glaikit as he looks?

My thoughts.....

Nowt to do with King or any other "saviour" gaining control. That would be based on shares 52 wk high, so driving up share price now is irrelevant.

Spivs can pretty much do what they want anyroads.

"If" they stay alive for another share issue, Somers would get oodles of freebie/cheapo shares based on his current holding, so buying now makes spivvy sense.

Shows how little interest there is in this global brand, that somebody splashing a few grand can up its market value by 15/20% in a few days. Wait until somebody is looking to offload a whack, and watch it tumble :)

Sorry looks like I misread you.

I'd accept the apology but it reeks of sarcasm.

If you had all the conversation there you'd see it was fairly clear i was on about Scottish Rangers fans being in the England end. Unsurprisingly a Scottish Rangers fan supporting Scotland doesn't disappoint me.

Also not being impressed is different from being disappointed.

My word, this thread desperately needs 'an event'.

The share price is ticking steadily upwards. I read that David Somers is buying. Maybe some news soon? I hope so.

somers and easdale are buying because their game is up. King will be in within three weeks time and they are buying small shares now because they know the sale is coming, the share price will dramatically rise when the sale becomes apparant to the market.

TBF - Tedi has reading, writing and comprehension difficulties ... you might want to cut him some slack. The thread and forum are littered with examples of his 'difficulties' ... But as a true blue he knows what the five stars me..... my bad.

you calmed down yet dhense ?

Edited by forever_blue

What makes you think King will buy now? ... especially since the requisite admin to break contracts and reduce the cost base has been made more difficult.

Laxey will not simply flog it off cheaply ... they want their pound of flesh and if that means liquidating and disposing of the assets they will ... make no mistake about that ... they are renowned for asset stripping. They would prefer sale and leaseback ... If King is buying that is what he will get .. the asset stripped company that is the club .. not RIFC.

Is he going to have a change of heart and pony up the full amount that the 'owners' want for their shares and control ... No .. he has already said that. If he was doing so .. he would have done it before any administration points hit him this coming season ..

Laxey are gearing up for sale and leaseback, they wanted this since December ... Easdale and Somers simply want a bigger slice of the action to come.

Hedge funds and such like are already concerned at the money wasted. They're not going to invest anymore and are looking for an easy way out. The deal's been done behind closed doors. Laxey have already made a fair whack of money. Sorry to tell you but your fun will be over within the next few weeks. King will be in control and we'll be talking about our overspending on ex players to win the championship.

It was a genuine apology, I even dragged your posts across from another thread to show how I had misunderstood your point.

Just for clarity, I thought you had a genuine problem with Scottish Rangers fans buying tickets for the Scotland end at the pigsty, it is clear you don't, there was no sarcasm involved.

I wasn't sure if it was or wasn't. No worries mate.

I have a problem with Scottish Rangers fans that have a problem with Scottish Rangers fans supporting Scotland. :lol: