Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 star represents ten titles. isnt this common knowledge?

obviously it is common knowledge.so how come THE RANGERS have five stars.or are they just a new team when it suits.new team =15 points deduction when administration comes along.or old (same team)25 points.and going by posts on here and RM it will be 15 points if it happens again.strange one that.

obviously it is common knowledge.so how come THE RANGERS have five stars.or are they just a new team when it suits.new team =15 points deduction when administration comes along.or old (same team)25 points.and going by posts on here and RM it will be 15 points if it happens again.strange one that.

well I was under the understanding that should we go into admin then we will be deducted 25 points.

this argument is shite and has been done to death on here the last 2 years, so if you want an answer you can trawl through the last 5555 pages .

Well done to Rangers on winning the youth cup. Surely large parts of this team would've won league 1. Possibly not by 40 points but would've been a lot cheaper and more progressive than the squad they used.

cant disagree here but we have a manager who would rather look into buying 34 year old strikers and probably spunking a huge wage in the process.

any football fan who changes their team in my eyes is a cretin, hence why I said I would have more respect for even the most bitterest Celtic fans before tits like him.

Nah, that's just blinkered frankly. Just because you are too small-minded to change teams on a matter of principle, it doesn't mean others can't.

I was a Celtic fan when I was a kid, but I came to understand that it was bad for the game to have people just following their team by sitting on their arse in the pub in a different corner of Scotland.

So, I made myself follow my local team instead - and after a while it feels perfectly natural.

My father in law is from Ayrshire, and grew up in a community where everyone supported Rangers, but he's moved up North and I've just bought him a season ticket for Inverness. I confidently predict in one season he will be an ICT fan. Broaden your mind.

Nah, that's just blinkered frankly. Just because you are too small-minded to change teams on a matter of principle, it doesn't mean others can't.

I was a Celtic fan when I was a kid, but I came to understand that it was bad for the game to have people just following their team by sitting on their arse in the pub in a different corner of Scotland.

So, I made myself follow my local team instead - and after a while it feels perfectly natural.

My father in law is from Ayrshire, and grew up in a community where everyone supported Rangers, but he's moved up North and I've just bought him a season ticket for Inverness. I confidently predict in one season he will be an ICT fan. Broaden your mind.

wow your an inspiration.

support my local team ? my local team is celtic so sorry but that idea is oot the windae :lol:

Edited by forever_blue

Well done to Rangers on winning the youth cup. Surely large parts of this team would've won league 1. Possibly not by 40 points but would've been a lot cheaper and more progressive than the squad they used.

^^^I echo this including the congratulations.

Thought the centre halfs looked good as well as Telfer, McKay and the striker that came on as a sub looks like he has potential......big, strong & quick.

^^^I echo this including the congratulations.

Thought the centre halfs looked good as well as Telfer, McKay and the striker that came on as a sub looks like he has potential......big, strong & quick.

that's where the future should be.with those young guys coming through.

Young kids are quite prone to change the teams they support, probably explains both mikey`s and dasodaha`s view on things.

I honestly don't know how anyone could live with the embarrassment of supporting your hilarious sideshow of a team.

Tedi these guys should be hunted down.how dare they.

There were a few guys I know there with their kids who have been going regularly despite being OF fans.Good to see guys like this taking an interest in the local team.

Accies will have a decent turn out Sunday, but most will leave it to the last minute,so expect Chaos at the turnstiles.