Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

At the moment anyone considering purchasing the stadium for a sale and leaseback situation would be taking a huge risk, it is perfectly clear that the tide has turned and the Rangers fans are willing to stay away in the face of blatant spivery, the purchaser would be very likely to have a stadium with no club attached because it simply will have no customers left.

I agree with you it would be a risk but I don't think the fans have quite proved they will stay away in the face of being robbed just yet. Yes you've had a ST boycott, but think I'm right in saying most have said they'll pay at the gate instead. Think the boycotters will may be tested further on this matter before the spivs GTF.

Spivs on the run? :unsure:

It certainly seems that way with last night's olive(orange) branch to the People's Front of Judea . Can't help but think those withholding their season ticket money should continue to do so. This is the first time they spivs/gangsters are not fully in control of events and they obviously don't like it.

The thing is, what's stopping another switcheroo to another set of spivs at the next insolvency event?

Interesting discussion regarding Ibrokes above, can't help but think the spivs are using the fans pride and emotional attachment to the place against them. It might help hasten their exit if the fans showed they were prepared to do a Coventry and play somewhere else rather than have their ground used as a pension fund.

The Bears certainly seem to be more organised and determined this time round(i know wouldn't be difficult) , but you can't help but feel it's a touch too little too late. They'd be too proud and possibly ignorant to admit it but there must be quite a lot of regrets with the way the fans behaved during the Whyte/Greene era.

As has been said the spivs know the game is up and are on the run. There won't be another insolvency event, there won't be a sale/leaseback scenario happening at all.

As has been said the spivs know the game is up and are on the run. There won't be another insolvency event, there won't be a sale/leaseback scenario happening at all.

Can't see how you'll get the spivs out without an insolvency event tbh.

And who are they going to sell to? If the names king and dave are mentioned excuse me for chuckling into my lunch time coffee and pannini.

Not 100% but the board are shitting themselves that much is clear, a few weeks ago they were point blank refusing to discuss the major assets with UoF now we are having emergency meetings with them and legal guarantees being offered, make no mistake they are desperate and the tide is definitely turning.

I do not know what fan you are talking about.

However I have nothing against any fan who under the current circumstances chooses to support from a distance but is ready to come back once the spivs are gone.

As for pay at the gate...this will do nothing more than pay for the bare necessities, it will not go anywhere near lining the spivs and wigs pockets.

Why? It costs the supporter more to pay match by match and therefor more income to the club if the majority of those who would normally buy STs decided - like you - to pay as you go. The income doesn't come in as a lump sum for start of season but then the spivs wages are not paid annually in advance either. What it does have an impact on though, is budgeting and that has an important impact on playing staff budget. The only thing you will guarantee by withholding ST cash, is a weakened team on the park.

And who are they going to sell to? If the names king and dave are mentioned excuse me for chuckling into my lunch time coffee and pannini.

A lunchtime pannini eh! You should definitely consider giving some of that money your throwing around to the Dave king fighting fund donation aid charity pledge drive.

Whatever happened to a good old sandwhich!

So where will the funds come from then? Are you waiting for that magic brown envelope stuffed full of Kris Boyds wages, just be handed over for free because you deserve better? Wise up.

Yous need cash and Tedi, I wasn't saying "is selling Ibrox a preferred operating model? No because it would be nicer if you didn't." I was saying since, financially speaking, 'yer teas oot' what do you want to do? Renew, go bust or flog then rent back the assets. Arrogance and pride-fullness make the lease back option unpalatable and therefore it's tug the forelock like good little bears or watch your clumpany go tits up. Again. Which would be better for you by the way.

Just standing in the rain hoping for a mysterious benefactor isn't an option as:

a) They'd need to buy out the shareholders to get control

and

b) No-one is prepared to just hand over their wedge without this control. As the chances are it'll be pissed up the wall by the idiot manager, the thieving criminals on your board and the ludicrous wifi and dancing girls contracts you cannot get out of.

Conundrum aint it? And pride, arrogance, deceit and greed are at the very heart of it. As is the norm with all things sevco.

A lunchtime pannini eh! You should definitely consider giving some of that money your throwing around to the Dave king fighting fund donation aid charity pledge drive.

Whatever happened to a good old sandwhich!

Living the good life in the north east riveria. B)

Caramel Latte as well.

My auld Presbyterian granny would be turning in her grave tbh.

Dave King.

Why on earth does their need to be any insolvency event? :lol:

What's funny about King buying, they're after as much money as possible, they know they're a busted flush, best to leave now with what they can take, probably get a fair whack more after last nights meeting too.

So where will the funds come from then? Are you waiting for that magic brown envelope stuffed full of Kris Boyds wages, just be handed over for free because you deserve better? Wise up.

Yous need cash and Tedi, I wasn't saying "is selling Ibrox a preferred operating model? No because it would be nicer if you didn't." I was saying since, financially speaking, 'yer teas oot' what do you want to do? Renew, go bust or flog then rent back the assets. Arrogance and pride-fullness make the lease back option unpalatable and therefore it's tug the forelock like good little bears or watch your clumpany go tits up. Again. Which would be better for you by the way.

Just standing in the rain hoping for a mysterious benefactor isn't an option as:

a) They'd need to buy out the shareholders to get control

and

b) No-one is prepared to just hand over their wedge without this control. As the chances are it'll be pissed up the wall by the idiot manager, the thieving criminals on your board and the ludicrous wifi and dancing girls contracts you cannot get out of.

Conundrum aint it? And pride, arrogance, deceit and greed are at the very heart of it. As is the norm with all things sevco.

Dave King. It's not as complicated as a lot of people are trying to make out.

That is not how it works in reality, people pick and choose games against being signed up for them all, the difference with buying a ST in cost per game is negligible, crowds would be well down, revenue too, this is not what your typical spiv has in mind.

Are you seriously suggesting, there weren't actually 40,000 at Ibrox for every home game last season :lol:

Anyhow, I know how it normally works but I reckon - perhaps after a slow start - PAYG crowds will be ample to cover season's running costs as long as playing budget is slashed and that is what will happen. Don't buy STs = no new players and some departures you were not expecting.

Dave King.

Why on earth does their need to be any insolvency event? :lol:

What's funny about King buying, they're after as much money as possible, they know they're a busted flush, best to leave now with what they can take, probably get a fair whack more after last nights meeting too.

Dave King. It's not as complicated as a lot of people are trying to make out.

Aren't there any well off Bears willing to play the "Budge role" who aren't convicted criminals/international tax cheats? :unsure:

I'll know things have changed at Rangers when there aren't any criminals/tax dodgers the in the board room and McCoist has been told to do one. Can't see that happening for a while tbh.

Even if, and it's a big if, The Lying King did step up to the mark, why would he pay the spivs a handsome price now when he could pick up the assets at rock bottom after an insolvency event?

Edited by AberdeenBud

Probably not, but hey if I win the euromillions next week I will gie the club a loan, dunno if I would pass the fit and proper person test right enough.

:o

A LOAN !?!?!

You mean.......

....you'd expect it BACK ????

:lol:

Are Bendarroch and snafu not one and the same poster ?

No. Not as far as i'm aware.

Completely different posting styles.Bendy has, what shall we say, a very distinct and confrontational posting style.