Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

For those bears giving Dasodaha a hard time for doing what is his God given right to with his life as he sees fit in his pursuit of his own happiness !, FCUK OFF YOU CRETINOUS BAWBAGS.

Football is only a sport ffs, it is not a religion, a cult, or an occult, or way of life but merely a vehicle for entertainment during your free time. If Dasodaha wants to be entertained by football by another club then it's his fucking business.

The damn cheek of a few bears giving him stick because he wants to support another club when these bawbags post that they support other clubs besides the most corrupt cloned club ever fudged up and farted out ever on planet Earth ffs ?

Handle it?

Same as I always do, sit back and laugh at your anger over something that went down over a year ago, honestly WKR I thought you had got over this.

See the first line of my post which you've quoted? That's a question, right there.

Any chance of a straight answer? Any chance of any kind of answer?

Every non rangers fan :D

The majority of fans stopped caring along time ago, what we have left is a few bitter canny take it types like your good self.

You're right ,nobody cares , we all know you died , you're the one who repeatedly states you don't want to go on about the boring old club new club argument.....unless it suits you.

So who did you support at the time of the 2 Rangers??

Did you support the club in Liquidation?

Did you support the club getting voted into the forth tier?

Genuinely would like to know this.

I'm not going to allow myself to get drawn into this pish. It's tedious and really doesn't concern me anymore.

Handle it?

Same as I always do, sit back and laugh at your anger over something that went down over a year ago, honestly WKR I thought you had got over this.

You don't handle it Tedi, you post something you can't defend or explain without it backfiring in your face and then avoid, deflect and post something completely unrelated to the post you replied too in an attempt to weasel out the fact you made another error.

If we are lucky we will pursue until you give us a credible answer to back up your ridiculous claim Rangers never cheated.

and?

what of it?

This was discussed to death at the time, you seriously think we are going to introduce something new now?

No this is just the same tired shit due to the fact you are in a cranky mood, the only thing that interests me is the fact you are still raging about it a year later.

This was discussed to death but you yourself Tedi have managed to clone the debate back into life to be discussed once again. :lol:

Go on answer the question we want to know ?, are you seriously claiming Rangers never got caught cheating by breaching the rules & regulation of association football ?

For those bears giving Dasodaha a hard time for doing what is his God given right to with his life as he sees fit in his pursuit of his own happiness !, FCUK OFF YOU CRETINOUS BAWBAGS.

Football is only a sport ffs, it is not a religion, a cult, or an occult, or way of life but merely a vehicle for entertainment during your free time. If Dasodaha wants to be entertained by football by another club then it's his fucking business.

The damn cheek of a few bears giving him stick because he wants to support another club when these bawbags post that they support other clubs besides the most corrupt cloned club ever fudged up and farted out ever on planet Earth ffs ?

Look mate, I mean no offence but I just don't know if I'm ready to have the maddest Celtic fan on the board, standing up for me.

The PM gang ganging up on one poster again.

Ah Benny comes riding in to help the hapless Tedi who has painted himself once again into a corner.

You answer Tedi's claim, do you believe that Rangers were never found guilty of cheating. :)

I won't hold my breath but I do expect you to post unrelated unsubstantiated pish. :lol:

and?

what of it?

This was discussed to death at the time, you seriously think we are going to introduce something new now?

No this is just the same tired shit due to the fact you are in a cranky mood, the only thing that interests me is the fact you are still raging about it a year later.

I struggle to believe that someone who presents as stupidly as this is allowed access to simple tools, let alone a computer.

You stated that rangers weren't cheating. I asked you why, in that case, they were fined 250k. Fairly simple, really.

Just answer this one, and we can maybe move onto more complex stuff later - you know, how come Scotland had 43 senior clubs for a bit, how the new club weren't liable for a fine incurred by the old one, why they didn't play in the CL the season after liquidation, that kind of malarkey...

What was the fine for though Ted?

It's one of those questions sevconians can't answer , like when did your club come out of its "first administration" or why they didn't enter the Scottish cup at the 3rd round stage even though they finished second in the SPL the previous year?..it's always met with...aye but a judge said,,,or the SFA, UEFA and the FBI said.......

Ah Benny comes riding in to help the hapless Tedi who has painted himself once again into a corner.

You answer Tedi's claim, do you believe that Rangers were never found guilty of cheating. :)

I won't hold my breath but I do expect you to post unrelated unsubstantiated pish. :lol:

You do know that people can have differing opinions to yours, don't you?

You may not agree with them, thats fine but ganging up and attemting to shout someone down isn't on and turns the forum into a shitfest.

To keep a few folk on the BRALT happy.

:lol: Ok Ted. I'll take your admission of defeat here in the same good natured spirit in which it's offered.

You know that Rangers broke rules in a serious and sustained manner and were fortunate to retain the trophies harvested during that spell.

You're allowed to admit that, you know.