Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The SFA rules are online, go and look yourself, just for clarity that is 'i canny be arsed' position.

He is a judge, which means he is qualified to consider evidence put forward by those who are qualified in such matters, I think the SPL`s bill was £500k for gathering this evidence.

the "i canny be arsed" position is understandable as you would be on a wild goose chase. The point is that LNS was asked to appraise the evidence and his interpretation of the rules should be accepted. However, "competitive advantage" is not in the rules and therefore is subjective and should not be presented as fact.

Unless of course you can point me to the clause that doesn't exists....

I think that there was an advantaged gained and this can be substantiated by looking at other clubs that have spent vast amounts of money to win championships. Man City being the prime example - Can you disagree with the statement "Man City have gained a competitive advantage as a result of Oil and Gas Money"?

Lastly, your clubs continual spending of vast sums of money on players to win the lower divisions is proof that, in as far as RFC is concerned, this mantra continues. If there was no competive advantage in being able to outspend your opponents then why do you have the 2nd largest playing budget in Scottish Football?

Not my problem if you live in perma rage.

Oi! That's a *** thing!

First you stole from the Govt to try and best us.

Then you stole the MOPE title from us.

Now the perma rage thing.

Forever in our shadow etc etc :P

Tbf, no one asked Nimmo if oldco Rangers cheated, but you'd have to be amazingly obtuse not to discern that from his findings.

WoS summed it up quite well at the time ;

The actions of Rangers Football Club for almost the entire 21st century to date represent the most sustained campaign of deliberate, systematic cheating in the history of Scottish football. Rangers improperly registered dozens of players, wholly on purpose, with the goal of avoiding tax and thereby fielding a team comprising footballers of a quality it could otherwise not have afforded to sign.

Not my problem if you live in perma rage, I will happily keep pointing it out though, as I said I like it, I find it gratifying.

Why would I care about your opinion on something, if cheating was in the report I would care, as it is not then your opinion is irrelevant, the fact that no unfair competitive advantage was gained was in the report is clearly is something you would rather ignore.

Triple Yawn. Serious and sustained rule breaking equals cheating. - this is not an opinion, it's a simple fact.

In other-words they used a 'legal' tax avoidance scheme to gain a 'fair' advantage.

We don't know if the method of cheating your old team employed was legal. Still to be decided. Did you miss this or can you just not stop lying?

No it is an opinion and an opinion based on a lack of understanding, Rangers did deliberately break that rule because they thought it might be considered cheating, in the end because of the EBT verdict and the SPL rules this was completely unfounded, the players were properly registered and no unfair competitive advantage was gained, keep ignoring this 'simple fact' all you want.

More lies, poor tedi, canny take it. Wee soul.

Rule breaking = cheating.

In other-words they used a 'legal' tax avoidance scheme to gain a 'fair' advantage.

Aye, if those other words bear absolutely no relation to the truth of what happened. :P

Anyway, enough of this raking over old muck, I better go and do some work or I'll be here all day.

Well at least you admit it and this makes you a far better man than many here,

We obviously disagree, we obviously like to concentrate on certain parts of that report and like everyone else on this forum we are definitely biased in our opinions but yet again you show your class and make a point in a fair, decent and honest way.

Afraid I'm immune to flattery Ted , but can I just add Rangers have never cheated in any way, shape, or form imaginable.

I am not lying about anything.

The verdict is what it is and stands in law.

Yeah, it was appealed because two of the judges didn't understand the law (confirmed or the appeal would not have been heard at all). So unless you are just being a pedant for your personal pleasure only a fool would claim to know if what rangers did was legal.

You are just trying to wind people up.

Tedi why do you bother?

Did i mention i won the golf?

He thinks he is funny and imagines us all spitting fury at our screens. It's kinda cute.

Also if a lie is repeated enough times idiots start to believe it - it's possible he's going for that as well.

ETA well done on the golf btw. Trying to teach the girlfriend at the moment - I have discovered I am not a teacher.

Edited by aofjays

LOL 2 judges did not understand the law, so speaks the expert AOJJAYS the angry wee man from P & B.

It is just an appeal, the verdict stands, since you are an expert you will of course understand that is how it works.

You really can't help it can you. Poor wee tedi. Tax cases can only be appealed if a point of law was incorrectly applied in the original verdict. I didn't say the two judges screwed up. The fact the appeal is being heard is what tells us that.

You really can't help it can you. Poor wee tedi. Tax cases can only be appealed if a point of law was incorrectly applied in the original verdict. I didn't say the two judges screwed up. The fact the appeal is being heard is what tells us that.

not guilty , up yae !

not guilty , up yae !

Don't care mate :). Your old team are cheats, it's enough for me that the world knows this. Of course if you lose the UTTT I'll laugh like hell but it will only be a delicious topping on an already sumptuous desert.