Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

McMurdo has been made more than welcome at Ibrox for decades, he and his like are the archetypal Rangers follower.

I was in his house once having a drink with him

That would explain a great deal of the utter pish you've been treating us all to, of late.

Yes, I assume this is the same guy.

Thought that was who you meant, his son, Bill junior is the blogger.

The pric.k with the beard?

You're still upset with McMurdo senior over him advising Mo Johnston to sign for Rangers instead of Celtic, aren't you.

McMurdo has been made more than welcome at Ibrox for decades, he and his like are the archetypal Rangers follower.

I was in his house once having a drink with him and George Best amongst others.

I wonder how many would be in the main stand at Ibrox if they were asked to actually buy a ticket? Edited by Gaz FFC

Assuming that's true, which is quite an assumption in all honesty; let's look at where such mammoth crowds have taken you?

Come on MT!!

The heady heights of a Ramsden's final no less. :wub:

bet dhense is the sort who gets in a rage with english people banging on about 66. :lol:

Sitting with a stopwatch in every England World Cup game waiting for a pundit to mention 1966 - it's a national pastime.

Sitting with a stopwatch in every England World Cup game waiting for a pundit to mention 1966 - it's a national pastime.

:lol:

nah my point is they are entitled to go on about 66 , if anything i find it humorous now and not that annoying. but i know celtic fans who will join in the seethe and rage mode about the subject yet will happily harp on about 67, again they are entitled to bang on about it but i just find it all rather amusing.

:lol:

nah my point is they are entitled to go on about 66 , if anything i find it humorous now and not that annoying. but i know celtic fans who will join in the seethe and rage mode about the subject yet will happily harp on about 67, again they are entitled to bang on about it but i just find it all rather amusing.

Just like those diddies that harp on about 54 titles won by some cheats that no longer exist. Rather amusing doesn't cover it tbh.