Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does Snafu seriously communicate in red and blue lettering and expect to be taken seriously?

Harrowing.

Absolute NAP to be that dullard in the workplace that has panini stickers of Lorenzo Amoruso and Nacho Novo on his locker.

Edited by Hearts Daft

Does Snafu seriously communicate in red and blue lettering and expect to be taken seriously?

I get the impression that Snaf is pretty sincere and earnest. His font-choice, though, confuses my old eyes.

Whatever happened to normal text? Oh and posts without GIFs and Memes?

I get the impression that Snaf is pretty sincere and earnest. His font-choice, though, confuses my old eyes.

Whatever happened to normal text? Oh and posts without GIFs and Memes?

After the Dissolution of the Monasteries in 1541, all the monks who used to produce manuscripts were forced to seek employment as fishermen, thatchers, or swineherds.

Do keep up, Auld Yin. ;)

After the Dissolution of the Monasteries in 1541, all the monks who used to produce manuscripts were forced to seek employment as fishermen, thatchers, or swineherds.

Do keep up, Auld Yin. ;)

And some of us were unemployed for quite a while. :angry:

:D

Struth, as the Aussies would say

Waiting on the two samples for the pre launch kit which will raise money to start a youth footabll team and a donation to Rangers Youth Dev for every jersey sold

We will be launching a 3rd kit, then a home and away kits soon after.

Once the two samples arrive for the 3rd kit we can make final decision and release launch dates etc.

What your views on the 2 samples being made?

10360706_1496794303885026_57054386832608

10304771_1496794363885020_35404426676344