Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

i would not be surprised if talk of forming a new football club by the supporters comes to the fore.

I would - the time for that was when the old club died. Unfortunately, the Horde followed the "rangers-itis" and "enemies of the club" dog-whistles, buying into the continuity myth and emptying their pockets directly into the crooks' pockets.

If only someone had warned them, eh?

hindsight is a wonderful thing

Hindsight my arse. Look back in this thread. Plenty of P&D foresight shared with the Rangers fans only to be met with triumphalistic denial.

i would not be surprised if talk of forming a new football club by the supporters comes to the fore.

Would that be the kind of new football club that is actually still the old football club with the amazing ability to be both new, old, neither or both when it suits your particular agenda of the day? To be fair it worked out well last time "The Sevco?"

And hindsight, fucking behave yourself.

Hindsight my arse. Look back in this thread. Plenty of P&D foresight shared with the Rangers fans only to be met with triumphalistic denial.

Took the words right out my mouth there!

hindsight is a wonderful thing

Also in this week's Hindsight News:

Charles green was in it for the money.

Ally McCoist is a piss-poor, overpaid excuse for a manager.

Fans of rangers will slaver and throw money at anyone promising to "save" their beloved club while upholding their traditions and ethos.

Dave King never stepped up to the plate.

Dave King never stepped up to the plate. Again.

The new club eschewed the prudent option of building for the future, preferring to spunk their cash on mercenaries looking for one last payday.

Any more "tic wet dreams" or "diddy fantasies"? I reckon there could be quite a list....