Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In case anyone is unable to read the content of the photie:

The whiteboard says

"Things we could blow up"

Ibrox

The M77

The Clyde

Edinburgh

Red Road Flats

With everything struck through bar the last one :D

Edited by Bing (2)

wcXJpbn.jpg For anybody with a swamp login, the "BBC, don't drop the baton" comes highly recommended.

In case anyone is unable to read the content of the photie:

The whiteboard says

"Things we could blow up"

Ibrox

The M77

The Clyde

Edinburgh

Red Road Flats

With everything struck through bar the last one :D

What is it meant to be?

..and is that the QC on the left?

You mentioned Hibs and Hearts. Both of them will be in the play-offs. I can see whatever one who gets into the play-off final getting beat.

I can't.

Even assuming Rangers win the league which is far from a certainty Both Edinburgh sides will have been winning the bulk of their games in front of decent sized crowds all season.

Stick them in a play off with a Ross Country or a Killie getting gubbed all season and the bigger club with bigger supports roaring them on will win.

Hibs & HeArts are shaping up nicely.

I can't.

Even assuming Rangers win the league which is far from a certainty Both Edinburgh sides will have been winning the bulk of their games in front of decent sized crowds all season.

Stick them in a play off with a Ross Country or a Killie getting gubbed all season and the bigger club with bigger supports roaring them on will win.

Speak for ourselves! ;):P

Rangers have announced plans for a fans' board to provide "a platform for more structured dialogue" between those running the club and supporters.

Nominees will be chosen by an independent committee, which includes former captain David Weir and Scotland rugby international Al Kellock.

The panel will consider applications from season ticket holders and club members before drawing up a shortlist.

The final picks will be determined by an online vote.

Rangers chief executive Graham Wallace told the club's official website: "It is clear that the wider fan base is fully supportive of the creation of an official fans' board so I am delighted to confirm this tangible step towards its implementation with the announcement of a nominations committee.

"The committee will select a number of candidates for election to the fans' board they feel best placed to represent the interests of supporters around the world.

"The introduction of a fans' board will provide the platform for more structured dialogue as well as providing the club with a better understanding of the issues and concerns of the fan base.

"I hope this process underlines our commitment to improving communications and engagement with our supporters."

On Saturday, around 1,000 fans staged a march to Ibrox to demand the stadium is not used by the board as security against any future borrowings.

And if the resident pets won't do it, I might put forward one of my swamp logins for the vote :D :D

with the majority of the supporters groups alienated from the club now it leaves it all wide open for such intellectuals as the vanguard bears to be heard above the reasonable and sensible minded supporters who might not belong to any particular group.

Overall, it's just such a transparently meaningless means of offering representation to the fans, that of course amounts to no real representation at all.

It might open a door to roasters, but to be honest, it probably doesn't matter because as always, power will in reality, lie far away.

I can't.

Rangers will not win the league ;) See you upstairs in 2015 :thumsup2

ETA 5-4-1 :lol: McCoist :lol::lol:

Edited by dasodaha

Rangers transfer ban QC declared bankrupt after racking up over £200k in debts
QC Gary Allan, 56, whose clients have included wife killer Malcolm Webster and murderer Ashok Kalyanjee, has been made bankrupt.
qc.jpg

Gary Allan QC

A LAWYER who received death threats after sitting on a panel which punished Rangers has gone bust.

QC Gary Allan, 56, whose clients have included wife killer Malcolm Webster and murderer Ashok Kalyanjee, has been made bankrupt.

Allan was on an SFA disciplinary panel who handed Rangers a 12-month transfer embargo and a £160,000 fine in 2012.

Allan criticised Ibrox boss Ally McCoist who, when the punishments were announced, called for names of panel members to be made public. Police later found evidence of threats made against Allan by groups with links to Rangers.

Allan recently applied for bankruptcy after running up debts of £206,374. His request was approved by Accountant In Bankruptcy earlier this month.

Allan, who received more than £109,000 in legal aid payments last year, has declared assets of £9964. He’ll still be able to carry out legal work and appear in court.

He said yesterday: “I have no comment to make.”

Glad you posted that, for a moment I'd forgotten that Ally and rangers fans elements within the rangers support are complete scum.

come on, are you sure about that?.

would that not mean your admittance in continuation of being a 'lunch out' barrister?.

Yes, but I recognise a conditional version of continuity.

No 'Sevco' or 'The Rangers' rhetoric from me.

Obviously though, any continuity is not entirely seamless.

sitting_on_the_fence_lg_wht.gif

So despite being a bitter anti-Rangers type who gets the letter 'h' inserted into his username at times by the likes of No8, my crime is now one of fence sitting?

Like Youngsy, you find it easier if people adopt extreme stances to either agree with you or polarly oppose you.

Measure and balance are much trickier to contend with aren't they?

It seems to me that you fear the backlash from the PM gangers if you come out and say it without adding silly codintions.

Just tell it like it is..

I do. I've told it exactly as I see it.

I think I've got enough posts on here which depart from 'PM gang' orthodoxy to prove that a backlash is not among my concerns.

Edited by Monkey Tennis