Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not quite Stoney...you really are having a mare today.

I already mentioned Monkey Tennis remarked on his made up nonsense...i looked through the thread and couldnt see any mention of it. Clicked on ... view it anyway and there it was.

You see 8, when I have a mare nowadays I admit to it. You, well you just keep digging don't ya?

I should tell the bold Arthur about this place lol.

He banned me from his house when he found out about the wife hahaha

Is that the type of company you keep? Says a lot, especially that you find it funny.

He really is struggling over the difference between actual Child Abuse and the despicable covering up of child abuse. I should have stopped with 'He really is struggling' :lol:

You've actually been a bit of a despicable b@satrd with the subject in question haven't ya ?, instead of leaving and letting it go you made plenty of posts including the subject matter in question perpetuating the argument over it ensuring that the subject matter is question was the main point of focus for long enough instead of any other subject.

Nice work ya dick making sure you posted many posts about it for all to see on the BRALT, I bet you're so fucking happy someone made a mistake so you could post about one of your favourite subject matters.

Over the past 6 or so pages all I seen was you making bold fucking posts about the subject so it continues for as long as and then you hid behind the fact that it was someone else's error whilst still fucking posting about it continuing yer vile bile safe in the knowing you could blame some other poster for bringing up the matter.

Well folks here is the chain of posts which lead to a pretty despicable exchange of posts earlier, do read Bennett's post in question very carefully where the fanny deliberately worded his post to "CELTIC's BIG LIE" after careful reading it is Bennett pointing the finger at Celtic and it's CBC and not at Rangers FC continuity and the fanny should actually be sent to the mods for questioning.

Aww C'mon. You honestly believe i go and watch that shite every week out of defiance against the rest of Scottish football? I never/ very rarely get into a didcussion on the newco/ oldco argument as i dont care what anybody else thinks be they Ps&Ds or even other Rangers supporters. The Rangers are still The Rangers to me no matter what company is behind the club. It really is that simple to me.

You can fly in face of all the evidence as much as you like. Every court and all footballing authorities back my view.

You keep telling that 'Big Lie' sunshine, you might even believe it one day.

What lie?

Celtic fans don't like it when you mention what they refer to as 'the big lie'.

^ ^ ^

If Bennett was actually referring to Rangers FC continuity then he'd have put something else other than what he posted, the despicable cnut has categorically referred to Celtic here and it's Celtic's big lie and not even a hint of Rangers FC involved in his post

Really? Who Knew?

^ ^ ^

No8 in usual fashion jumping on the bandwagon here by adding the word "KNEW" and this is reference to "BIG JOCK".

So these two despicable B'stards actually did mock the victims of a vile act upon and are now hiding behind the fact that Stoney didn't see the true content of these two fannies because the references where hidden in innuendo.

Fucking sickening and even at No8 trying to weasel out of it as well the bigoted fud.

Well folks here is the chain of posts which lead to a pretty despicable exchange of posts earlier, do read Bennett's post in question very carefully where the fanny deliberately worded his post to "CELTIC's BIG LIE" after careful reading it is Bennett pointing the finger at Celtic and it's CBC and not at Rangers FC continuity and the fanny should actually be sent to the mods for questioning.

^ ^ ^

If Bennett was actually referring to Rangers FC continuity then he'd have put something else other than what he posted, the despicable cnut has categorically referred to Celtic here and it's Celtic's big lie and not even a hint of Rangers FC involved in his post

^ ^ ^

No8 in usual fashion jumping on the bandwagon here by adding the word "KNEW" and this is reference to "BIG JOCK".

So these two despicable B'stards actually did mock the victims of a vile act upon and are now hiding behind the fact that Stoney didn't see the true content of these two fannies because the references where hidden in innuendo.

Fucking sickening and even at No8 trying to weasel out of it as well the bigoted fud.

Brilliant trolling, to think what Dhenny has in his sig too. Hook line and fucking sinker. The mess that ensued was fine.

No8's credibility in tatters yet again ... Benny's as well .... I remember his last tear stained resignation, clearly a man with no honour.

Given his minority status you think he'd behave with more respect and decorum ,,, but nah !!

Re-read what they wrote then apply the same logic as you do in your sig. You were dragged all over the place mate, face it.

No8's credibility in tatters yet again ... Benny's as well .... I remember his last tear stained resignation, clearly a man with no honour.

Given his minority status you think he'd behave with more respect and decorum ,,, but nah !!

Minority status? One thing we'll never run out of is morons.

My minority status. what the f**k is my minority status?

^ ^ ^

^ ^ ^

Sorry pal but i haven't a clue what you're on about, maybe if you calmed down and tried it again, only without the rage.

Sorry pal but i haven't a clue what you're on about, maybe if you calmed down and tried it again, only without the rage.

Here it is again you despicable cnut,

Celtic fans don't like it when you mention what they refer to as 'the big lie'.

Now, seamless continuity is Rangers FC's big lie and it isn't just Celtic fans whom refer to the Rangers FC continuity big lie because that lies with the P&D's as a whole group so you could have posted the P&D's as a broad spectrum but you didn't because you specifically pointed out the Celtic fans only here.

Next you went onto what the Celtic refer to as the big lie ?, now why don't you explain Celtic's big lie ?

What you did was a despicable post hidden in innuendo and yer gangsta handshaking pal knew exactly what you did and replied in his usual bigoted fashion also hidden in innuendo.

Pair of cnuts the pair of you.

Now, seamless continuity is Rangers FC's big lie and it isn't just Celtic fans whom refer to the Rangers FC continuity big lie because that lies with the P&D's as a whole group so you could have posted the P&D's as a broad spectrum but you didn't because you specifically pointed out the Celtic fans only here.

Next you went onto what the Celtic refer to as the big lie ?, now why don't you explain Celtic's big lie ?

What you did was a despicable post hidden in innuendo and yer gangsta handshaking pal knew exactly what you did and replied in his usual bigoted fashion also hidden in innuendo.

That's not what he wrote though. You've filled in the blanks yourself. The meltdown says as much about you as it does about him.

Re-read what they wrote then apply the same logic as you do in your sig. You were dragged all over the place mate, face it.

Stoney, Bennett deliberately made a post ridden with innuendo directed at a point in Celtic's history and No8 if you read his reply to Bennett's initial post added to it by "who knew ?" and if you are a Rangers fan then you'd damn well know what the content of these two twats posts actually were.

Stoney, Bennett deliberately made a post ridden with innuendo directed at a point in Celtic's history and No8 if you read his reply to Bennett's initial post added to it by "who knew ?" and if you are a Rangers fan then you'd damn well know what the content of these two twats posts actually were.

I know exactly what they did. They pushed the boundaries without breaking them. Their posts could also be read in a totally innocent way though. The meltdown they created was one of the greatest examples of textbook trolling I've seen.

Carry on.

I know exactly what they did. They pushed the boundaries without breaking them. Their posts could also be read in a totally innocent way though. The meltdown they created was one of the greatest examples of textbook trolling I've seen.

Carry on.

Fair point and see it for what you see it as,

Classic textbook whataboutery by Bennett though followed up by the gansta handwringing spineless ST buying bigot N08 who KNEW exactly what he was posting.

You've completely lost me here, apart from not posting anything like what you've said, i'm at a loss as to why you're ranting about Rangers.

Maybe you should switch your £1000 computer off for a while and regain your composure.