Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers FC.......Club 12.....Sevco 2058(?).......Sevco Scotland.....The Rangers FC.

the ever changing monikers of that "same club" myth.

just out of curiosity......What was team 12's shirt colours? Where did they play their home games?

Same club my arse.

read the eufa rules you pointed out and i see nothing to stop any claims since it doesn't mention a club can't claim any success plus how you interpret it is down to your personal opinion which is obviously so biased to lack any form of impartiality.

now again can you show me what european law this falls under, i assume this is a trading law

so cut out the abuse, since i'm not abusing or insulting you in any form and show me some evidence that backs up your claim. i will have no problem with it if you can produce, all i'm after is the proof.

Your posts themselves are asking for abuse at the level of intelligence you are showing.

You didn't bother to read UEFA article 12 properly did ya ?

OOPS

Edited by hellbhoy

still no answer and after 5793 pages and over 173,000 posts in the thread it should be so easy for you and the qc.

and still the insults, its all you have left. :lol:

btw i've no intention of leaving

Fcuk me you are getting as tedious as Tedi at this aren't you ?

5794 pages and you still don't get it ? the current Rangers FC at Ibrox is a NEW CLUB. :)

My kids already know the truth ... and no doubt their kids and no doubt Snafu's grandchildren ... It will never fade in Scotland. They will always be a laughing stock.

There is something quite disturbing about this post. I want to go and have a shower now that I've read it.

coff.................Mr Paisley..........coff.....................

So you condemn the orginisations he is linked to?

My, that is a change in stance from you 8.

Absolutely. Any organisation that covers up and continues to cover child sex abuse should be outed and condemned by all

because you say so?

now after 2 years of this and so many blogs and articles with so much conversation and debating over the subject 5793 pages and you still cannot come up with conclusive evidence every time this subject is raised. what was the point in the bralt lasting this long?

you might struggle to get you head around this but i'm staunchly impartial and what i have read over the last few months is opinions and they on the whole when relevant have been interesting, but this is a tangled mess and maybe it isn't relevant any more whether rangers are or are not the same club and have a 142 year or a 2 year history what is more important is where the club is now.

Chucky should have renamed Sevco 'Tangled Mess F.C'

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Absolutely. Any organisation that covers up and continues to cover child sex abuse should be outed and condemned by all

Do you mean the Catholic Church or do you mean Celtic Boys Club?

Still, its not a relevant subject to be taken up on this thread.

Jesus guys.

It was bad enough that we went back to new club/old club stuff, but this descent into what Big Jock may have known, accompanied by spurious mention of Gough is just ridiculous.

We're better than this, surely.

Agreed. Take this pish to the Celtic/Rangers Thread, where it undeniably belongs.

Snuffles is one of the unquestioning 'believers' in the SFA propogated myth of continuation to which various agencies also gave acquiescence solely because the SFA wishes it to be so for future benefit to themselves......... as has been said many many times already.

For EVRYONE else in the wider Scottish Football Community............. well, pick a name other than Rangers F.C. really. ;)

Edit: Trying to spell before finishing my coffee - schoolboy error.

Edited by GreenockRover

Agreed. Take this pish to the Celtic/Rangers Thread, where it undeniably belongs.

Snuffles is one of the unquestioning 'believers' in the SFA propogated myth of continuation to which various agencies also gave acquiescence solely because the SFA wishes it to be so for future benefit to themselves......... as has been said many many times already.

For EVRYONE else in the wider Scottish Football Community............. well, pick a name other than Rangers F.C. really. ;)

Edit: Trying to spell before finishing my coffee - schoolboy error.

Right i get it now.

Rangers are the same club to everybody but the haters in Scottish Football. Why couldn't you have just said this 5000 odd pages ago.

Do you mean the Catholic Church or do you mean Celtic Boys Club?

Still, its not a relevant subject to be taken up on this thread.

I mean any organisation...any individual. I don't think i can be any clearer on that.

Right i get it now.

Rangers are the same club to everybody but the haters in Scottish Football. Why couldn't you have just said this 5000 odd pages ago.

Nut mun. Same club with broken historical timeline.

Jesus guys.

It was bad enough that we went back to new club/old club stuff, but this descent into what Big Jock may have known, accompanied by spurious mention of Gough is just ridiculous.

We're better than this, surely.

Yeh because everything ever discussed on this thread has been related to the OP.

It should be discussed and not covered up and ignored. Surely we are better than that.

Nut mun. Same club with broken historical timeline.

OK.

How does the timeline thingy work?

ETA ... Remember i have paid little attention to this subject and Tedi usually loses me after about two minutes when discussing this. To me i am happy enough to believe Rangers are the same club and for you to believe whatever you want.

Edited by No8.