Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The last page or so just proves my point perfectly. The circling of the wagons by the Green n Greys is quite frightening at times. FFS they are wanting warnings given out for stating what was stated by their greatest captain and the man who actually lifted the European Cup...The67 final i believe it was.

Congrats to no8 and benny for their latest deflection. A fucking well played move.

Turning a comment about the big lie that is continuation at Ibrox into a 5 page argument about beasts at Parkhead.

Top class guys.

You bellends that bit :D

I have no problem calling benny and No.8 scum for days on end. Their club still died, it isn't going to magically come back to life because No.8 is is vile scumbag. Also pretty sure that continuation has been getting discussed at the same time so not really a successful deflection is it?

I have no problem calling benny and No.8 scum for days on end. Their club still died, it isn't going to magically come back to life because No.8 is is vile scumbag. Also pretty sure that continuation has been getting discussed at the same time so not really a successful deflection is it?

Good point. I am wrong again. Having a mare these days.

I said there is no place for this on a football forum. I have not asked anyone to give out warnings to you or Bennett for posts made in this thread. I said it was my opinion you could take the advice or leave it.....I left it up to you....if you want to act like a knob and throw yer toys out the pram then that's up to you. You chose to red dot my post.....so I would say you are probably happy to continue this and make a dick of yourself. Bit pathetic tbh.

I never mentioned you. It was actually another one of your kind. What is utterly remarkable about you and the bed wetting Thistle supporter is i never once tried any whataboutery or point scoring by using child abuse but rather the protection of beats and the covering up of said abuse. The green n grey i was actually talking about is in fact the only person on this whole thread..afaik...who has actually directly used child sex abuse to point score. Funny that you and every one of your apologist friends missed that. :rolleyes:

So you can take your holier than thou attitude and stick it.

Just for the record and before he pulls me up for not mentioning it ... Monkey Tennis was the only poster i saw mention the post about the abuse.

I asked you to find where i used child sex abuse to score points in my original post. It's OK i helped you out by pointing out the obvious to your green n grey apologist pal. :rolleyes:

I just said, no I will not

I saw that. I am not sure if i saw the post he was offended by and as i said i would have chosen to PM you but you still had the chance to take it down. You chose not to which is your choice but you must have known he wasn't happy about it

You have made a complete tit of yourself in your hurry to condemn without thinking. Not one Rangers poster here has used child abuse to point score but a Green n Grey did yet you chose to ignore that post and poster. Or are you claiming to have missed it :rolleyes:

You have made a complete tit of yourself in your hurry to condemn without thinking. Not one Rangers poster here has used child abuse to point score but a Green n Grey did yet you chose to ignore that post and poster. Or are you claiming to have missed it :rolleyes:

Did you miss my post stating I was wrong and having a mare lately?

Here's a wee clue to help you out my bed wetting 'friend' the Green N Grey i am talking about is now using Racism as whataboutery and point scoring to cover up his 'Cough Gough Cough' post. I will enjoy your condemnation of him and hounding him for days

I never mentioned you. It was actually another one of your kind. What is utterly remarkable about you and the bed wetting Thistle supporter is i never once tried any whataboutery or point scoring by using child abuse but rather the protection of beats and the covering up of said abuse. The green n grey i was actually talking about is in fact the only person on this whole thread..afaik...who has actually directly used child sex abuse to point score. Funny that you and every one of your apologist friends missed that. :rolleyes:

So you can take your holier than thou attitude and stick it.

Just for the record and before he pulls me up for not mentioning it ... Monkey Tennis was the only poster i saw mention the post about the abuse.

What exactly is my kind????

Holier than thou attitude???? Coz I want to talk football on a football forum rather than the shit you are peddling.

A discussion on beasts or protection of beasts by individuals or more....is it appropriate on a forum about FOOTBALL???

Is there a need for it???

You carry on with this pathetic wee crusade...said all I want to on the subject.

You try and post like a level headed poster for a few days....but sooner or later yer mask slips, and wee see the real 8...its pathetic and tragic that you can't see whit a complete throbber yer making of yourself.

You are showing yourself up...so carry on.

Missed it, point it out and I'll go tell them off for you ya precious wee soul.

Shame you didn't start this thread...You could have locked it :P

Are you still on about that? I told you I'd reopen it if you'd let me replicate your tear filled PMs in it.

Has it gotten that bad for you that when someone admits to making a mistake you still want to pick at it?

What do you want to do? Tell me I'm having a mare? Point out my mistake? I believe it's already been done.

EDIT I can't believe I posted that. What a dick sorry 8, PMs are private. Last para now deleted.

Edited by stonedsailor

Here's a wee clue to help you out my bed wetting 'friend' the Green N Grey i am talking about is now using Racism as whataboutery and point scoring to cover up his 'Cough Gough Cough' post. I will enjoy your condemnation of him and hounding him for days

Gough? I saw the post but missed the reference. What did Gough do?

It was a typo ... I meant cough cough cough cough ... Monkey said it meant something else and I deleted it immediately because shyte like this is beneath me ... I'm sure No8 can explain though he seems well versed and interested in child abuse ... alarmingly.

I only had to mention that my kids (one at uni and one doing highers after 4 A's) knew that Rangers died .... he then threw out a vile dig ... and now he's squealing like the rancid pig he is.

He does seem a little off-kilter.

Thought it was common knowledge I was raised in a Protestant household ... but religion is not my bag. When I use it it's definitely an insult but not sectarian .. Too many sensitive greetin currants and honey bears about ... they are such delicate little flowers.

Stoney, we've been all over that before. Protestantism is no more a faith than Catholicism. They are sects of Christianity.

As for the currant bun word, in all my life it's been a nickname for fans of rangers and, now, the rangers. While I'm happy to accept that there are those who use it in a sectarian context, I don't believe this is one. After all, rangers say they're open to all, and plenty of the P&B sleuth have a wee list of friends and even family they wheel out to prove that they follow an inclusive organisation.

I don't give a toss which Sky Fairy someone talks to, or whether he does so on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or whenever. If he/she's wearing a blue top and singing Penny Arcade, he/she's a currant to me.

It was actually Rangers fans that started using the term in the early 60s towards Celtic fans, the Scottish Cup Final replay in 1963 was the first time as i recall.

I've withdrawn the last part of that quote as it may well have been Kinky that uttered the sly dig ... hard to tell Rangers fans apart when it boils down it.

He still a rancid vile racist kunt though ... his true character shines through every now and then as his mask slips.

Damn you, you've made me be wrong again. All this ammo for the Rangers fans. What a tit I am.

Congrats to no8 and benny for their latest deflection. A fucking well played move.

Turning a comment about the big lie that is continuation at Ibrox into a 5 page argument about beasts at Parkhead.

Top class guys.

You bellends that bit :D

What have i done now, seeing that i haven't been online since last night.....

What have i done now, seeing that i haven't been online since last night.....

I've already retracted that post,mate, please accept my most sincere apologies.