Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yeh because everything ever discussed on this thread has been related to the OP.

It should be discussed and not covered up and ignored. Surely we are better than that.

I agree that it should be discussed but where in context and not as a means of deflections or whataboutery.

I agree that it should be discussed but where in context and not as a means of deflections or whataboutery.

Again i agree with that. Maybe not the right time and place but it was the Partick Thistle supporters holier than thou attitude that irked me yesterday. He claims Bennett is point scoring by mentioning it then hands out dots FFS ... Too many people are willing to turn a blind eye to the scandal. Thankfully Fergus McCann didn't or it might never have come to court!!

OK.

How does the timeline thingy work?

ETA ... Remember i have paid little attention to this subject and Tedi usually loses me after about two minutes when discussing this. To me i am happy enough to believe Rangers are the same club and for you to believe whatever you want.

Tedi loses himself after 30 seconds. You are correct it is down to personal belief because the definition of a club has been changed, unofficially, to that of an entity which only exists in the mind. You cannot liquidate an idea.

I suppose it's a branch of solipsism.

Again i agree with that. Maybe not the right time and place but it was the Partick Thistle supporters holier than thou attitude that irked me yesterday. He claims Bennett is point scoring by mentioning it then hands out dots FFS ... Too many people are willing to turn a blind eye to the scandal. Thankfully Fergus McCann didn't or it might never have come to court!!

It was your making a joke about child abuse that irked me, benny I expect to be an idiot. If I upset you by pointing out your scumminess - good.

OK.

How does the timeline thingy work?

ETA ... Remember i have paid little attention to this subject and Tedi usually loses me after about two minutes when discussing this. To me i am happy enough to believe Rangers are the same club and for you to believe whatever you want.

For your purposes, it doesn't.

There isn't a break in continuity, there's an overlap.

For your purposes, it doesn't.

There isn't a break in continuity, there's an overlap.

According to the CAS there is a break in continuity under UEFA rules if a club uses the newco route to shed debt, including social taxes.

It was your making a joke about child abuse that irked me, benny I expect to be an idiot. If I upset you by pointing out your scumminess - good.

I never made much of a joke. Listen it is simple enough. Something went on there and it has never been fully investigated and it never will be until people, like yourself, are willing to talk openly about it. I make absolutely no apology for mentioning the subject.

Any individual involved in abusing children or covering up the abuse of children should be hounded no matter who they are or what they did.

Tedi loses himself after 30 seconds. You are correct it is down to personal belief because the definition of a club has been changed, unofficially, to that of an entity which only exists in the mind. You cannot liquidate an idea.

I suppose it's a branch of solipsism.

See you've lost me again

According to the CAS there is a break in continuity under UEFA rules if a club uses the newco route to shed debt, including social taxes.

Indeed. This comes in handy when ra peepul respond to the continuity argument. I find it a nice entry into a wee blind alley for their logic. Let them have a wee rant about the ASA, Brother Campbell's Cabal and all those bodies who took their lead from the Scottish governing bodies (which changed their minds after complaints/threats from ra berrz, iirc).

Then ask them how many SFA member clubs there were on 29th July 2012.

Drop in casual reference to players upping sticks to sign for Sion, Everton, etc. and watch them seethe. :)

Strangely, I have never had to wake up every fucking day prepared to perpetuate this amount of shite for any purpose, let alone to convince myself that a football club managed to continue after such an almighty meltdown.

You should offer counselling to the wee lambs, Stoney - you seem to have emerged from the trauma of the Inverness merger/takeover reasonably unscathed, even though you admit it's been a struggle at times.

I never made much of a joke. Listen it is simple enough. Something went on there and it has never been fully investigated and it never will be until people, like yourself, are willing to talk openly about it. I make absolutely no apology for mentioning the subject.

Any individual involved in abusing children or covering up the abuse of children should be hounded no matter who they are or what they did.

Indeed. Unfortunately for you, no amount of banging on about it will make anyone on here forget your momentous meltdown of the last few days.

And yes, it was you and bennett who introduced the subject this time - scumbaggery at its most obvious.

Indeed. Unfortunately for you, no amount of banging on about it will make anyone on here forget your momentous meltdown of the last few days.

And yes, it was you and bennett who introduced the subject this time - scumbaggery at its most obvious.

:lol:

Meltdown? What Meltdown? Discussing refereeing performances and disagreeing with other supporters doesn't equate to a Meltdown.

I have been following football to know it is all swings and roundabouts. We have had some dodgy decisions go in our favour in the past and i am sure we will have some more in the future. That doesn't mean to say i wont be mentioning poor refereeing decisions that go against us.

It Bennett made a flippant remark about i replied 'Who Knew'...Then the Thistle fan got on his horse about point scoring while dishing out dots. Unbelievable.

Right i get it now.

Rangers are the same club to everybody but the haters in Scottish Football. Why couldn't you have just said this 5000 odd pages ago.

Aye. And just remember, "everybody hates you, and you don't care." who was it said that? Oh that's right it was you lot.

Right i get it now.

Rangers are the same club to everybody but the haters in Scottish Football. Why couldn't you have just said this 5000 odd pages ago.

No. The Rangers are a new facsimilie of the old, liquidated Rangers FC. The importance of this requirement for the new Rangers to be so closely associated to the now dead one is blindingly obvious to all.

Obviously bears don't want this to be the acknowledged truth, rather they would want everyone to believe that the two names (and, consequently, the entities) are the same.

It ain't so. :D

Listen, there is no place for this on a football forum.

Benny has previous for egging on posters who bring shit like this up....he did this with rubber nut (forever blue)....when he started this shit not long after joining the forum. This resulted in Benny and I arguing over it like f**k. Glad to say rubber nut does not get involved in this any more, he has moved on and seems to be enjoying the forum talking about football.

You should know better.....Benny is thick, I don't believe you are. You know this will start tit for tat....so why get involved....if you feel so strongly about it log off and post a thread in some other forum like swallow swallow....or start yer own blog......least we will not have to read this pathetic shit.

This is what let's you down, you make level headed post for a few days then you return to arse hole mode....why not just get back to making a c**t of yourself talking about football??

Just my opinion not fussed if you take the advice or not tbh....you will do what you want anyway.

Why do you think I won't discuss it? Your need to shift blame onto others is rather pathetic. I just pointed out that you two scummy gits bringing it up out of context and making a joke about it is the work of vile animals. I agree with your last sentance but you'll forgive me if I assume you've just tacked it on there to try to look less of despicable tool.

It Bennett made a flippant remark about i replied 'Who Knew'...Then the Thistle fan got on his horse about point scoring while dishing out dots. Unbelievable.

Whinging about dots? Are you drunk? You think red dotting scummy comments by scum is unreasonable? Whatever.

RFC 1872 entered into administration on feb14 2012, they never came out of administration, cos they were LIQUIDATED, NEWCO formed and now play under TRIFC fact

Sevco Scotland Limited was incorporated on 29 May 2012 and the name was changed on 31 July 2012 to The Rangers Football Club Limited.

Company Registration Number SC425159

So if the original (1872) version of Rangers was liquidated, and the assets (and history???) sold to a new company then this must be to a new separate legal entity, and so with no legal continuation between old 'Rangers' and new 'The Rangers'.

How else can Kenny Miller be the only player to play for all three Old Firm Clubs? Rangers, Celtic and The Rangers!