Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guys and Gals, it is whatever you want. Fans and stadium are same. Legal owner different. It's getting very droll this debate. As well fan I suggest just accept it as Rangers...

So Gretna2008 are the same Gretna that made it to the Scottish Cup final and promoted to the SPL?

Same stadium, same fans etc...

Were the judges wrong? The footballing authorities have it all wrong? The ASA have it all wrong?

It's lovely that you keep trotting out these opinions when I specifically said I wasn't interested. I could respond with UEFA article 12 section 1:B, Lord Hodge, player registrations etc etc but we would just go round in circles. You want to argue about people's opinions whereas I just want an explanation of a single fact. So I have to ask, why would you bring them up except in tacit admission of defeat?

Yes and no, but the fans and stadium are key. I think many clubs in Scotland have changed company ownership. Having said that bears should be embarrassed by what club did.

Ownership, yes. Registration of company/club*? Just the one that's trying to pass itself off...

As Rico says above, other clubs' fans have dealt with the death of their teams quite differently.

*Same thing, as proved by the definition of the word "incorporation", the gates at ibrox, the TUPE regulations which allowed players to walk away, P&B's very own youngsy....

I'm not the one following a cloned club claiming it is the very same original version so why should I. :)

neither am i

calm yer heels and watch girls with guns. :)

girls-with-guns-11-30.gif

Many have suspected this for some time. So who's your big team? Come to think of it I saw you using black and white crayons the other day, are you a Spider?

Ah the old using child abuse to score points against Rangers nonsense. Utterly pathetic.

Once more for the hard of thinking. Nobody here tried to use Child abuse to score points. Surely after what has been exposed from the past through the media everybody should be open and honest about this. It is dreadful what happened to those kids and it is as bad that people like yourself are willing to defend those that protected these beasts. You know how bad it got..celtic supporters forced the sun newspapers online edition into changing direct quotes from the late Sean Fallon when he made the error of admitting they (he and Stein) knew about Torbett & Co.

I just wish celtic as a club could come out and admit what went on...admit there was a cover up...apologise to the children (now adults) for went on. Is that honestly too much to ask? Other organisations and even Governments have at least done this.

So why bring it up if not to score a point or deflect? It had absolutely nothing to do with the context of the what was being said at the time. Don't pretend to be the aggrieved party it's absolutely disgusting.

Celtic fans don't like it when you mention what they refer to as 'the big lie'.

Really? Who Knew?

This is meant to be read as an impassioned plea for the good of the victims is it? No, it's a low life thinking he's being funny. Pure unadulterated scum.

Absolute pish and unsubstantiated lies and the content you posted just shows that you have read just about every post counteracting your perpetuated lie it's the very same club.

Firstly No8 and I'll put it in bold capital letters if you disregard this post is that "OUR ASSOCIATIONS HAVE PAID TOP JUDGES & LAWYERS TO SIT ON ASSOCIATION PANELS TO RULE ONLY ON ASSOCIATION RULES & REGULATIONS".

AT NO TIME HAS THIS SAME CLUB SHITE EVER WENT TO A REAL COURT OF LAW TO LEGALLY SHOW IT IS THE SAME CLUB.

It's a cloned club you follow ya weak willed ST grabbing throbber.

HBQC has spoken....

Pointing out your use of Big Lie tactics is just slightly different from using child abuse to deflect said point. That you cannot or simply refuse to see the difference speaks volumes. Thanks for providing further evidence (if such were needed) that you are indeed scum.

I merely pointed out to you that celtic fans wouldn't like you going on about what they call the 'big lie'....

Nothing more, nothing less young sir.

Pure unadulterated scum.

I agree. Any person or organisation who covers up Beasts to protect their good name is indeed Pure unadulterated scum.

Likewise anybody who defends these people or organisations is pure unadulterated scum.

Thank God there are people like Fergus McCann who are willing to out these people

Pure unadulterated scum.

I agree. Any person or organisation who covers up Beasts to protect their good name is indeed Pure unadulterated scum.

Likewise anybody who defends these people or organisations is pure unadulterated scum.

Thank God there are people like Fergus McCann who are willing to out these people

did someone bring rangers to the attention of a watchdog over alleged false advertising about a year ago over claims the club made over being the same one pre administration? i understand the accusation on the club was or not was the same hung on that, maybe there is nothing else that can prove rangers are not the same club as pre admin.

so ...how did that go?

Ask Stoney lol

While anybody is checking that out could they also find out how Hibs got on with their appeal against last weeks Red card

coff.................Mr Paisley..........coff.....................

So you condemn the orginisations he is linked to?

My, that is a change in stance from you 8.

did someone bring rangers to the attention of a watchdog over alleged false advertising about a year ago over claims the club made over being the same one pre administration? i understand the accusation on the club was or not was the same hung on that, maybe there is nothing else that can prove rangers are not the same club as pre admin.

so ...how did that go?

Before the ASA outcome the club was peddling that "it was the most successful club team in the world" now the club only peddles that "it is the most successful club team in Scotland". Would you care to elaborate why the club no longer advertises that it is the most successful club team in the world any more ?

Would that all boil down to that the legality of the club advertising "it is the most successful club team in the world" would then have the club breach UEFA ruling section 12 article "B" where UEFA explain to them that clubs are footballing companies ?

So the cloned Rangers FC can now only advertise they are Scotland's most successful club only because the SFA & SPL to them can claim that a club in common speech is only who the SFA now believe to them what constitutes to be a club and whom they issue dead clubs SFA member licences too ?

So given there are two completely different claims both used by a Rangers FC you would have to wonder why the club no longer peddles that it is the most successful club team in the world wouldn't you ?

Two different adverts but the Newco Rangers cannot legally advertise that it is the world's most successful club !, it would appear under European law the club cannot make this absurd ridiculous claim because the club died and a cloned version was put in place.

this stuff interests me, how easy it is for a group of people from all back grounds and various intelligences can still be manipulated regardless by people who have influence and power over them to do their bidding, from buying the latest gadget, wars to protect a country's territory to ethnic cleansing and genocide.

It has happened repeatedly through out history and is continuing to happen right now in various forms through out the world either in consumerism or fundamentalism, you might not even realise its happening to you through your football club and the celtic way, consumerism obviously.

Most football fans are no different in being influenced or manipulated by their football club its just one form and you are no different.

:lol: The Crayola advert speaks.

this was charles green's bluster and i'm sure you have worked out he is no long at the club to make such claims. however i have seen nothing that prevents rangers from claiming this, can you provide evidence that they cannot legally claim and could you also post the article from european law to back your claim up, it might put an argument to bed.

Are you fucking serious ? :blink:

Just google what I have in my signature you crayon munching mental patient !. UEFA article 12 section "B".

All other countries except Scotland define the club as a footballing company.

I could also show you SFA & SPL association rules from 2011 that never ever mention anything about any fucking club having a company to run it's affairs if you want, also clearly shows the extent of the lying and corruption the associations went to to con us all that somehow as if by magic they can separate the club from itself ffs by blaming the clubs company status for all it's financial woes.

The argument will never go to bed as long as there are stupid fucking Rangers fans willing to live the lie just because it allows them to boast n brag about how much more successful they were over everyone else. Just ask No8 :lol: