Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

dhenboy pushed it a bit calling me something nasty in dyslexic code. I would appreciate a warning for him. By not responding, I understand he has been given this! Many thanks. ;) ;) -)¥¥¥¥

FFS It is not often i agree with Dhen!!

rangers lassies romped to 22-0 win against falkirk wheras ally's lassies scraped a 2-0 win.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28828061

think ally should bring a few of them in, would keep attendances up aswell :thumsup2

:lol:

Edited by Jacksgranda

The owners of McGill’s Buses have expressed an interest in saving the firm, which went into administration last week with the loss of 70 jobs.

Sandy Easdale said: "We have contacted the administrators, KPMG, through our accountants.

"This is a highly skilled workforce and it is a vital business for our area. With government assistance, both in Edinburgh and London, I am sure we can secure orders.”

Why don't they apply to Holyrood & Westminster for assistance in saving Sevco ?

They'll get mccoist to be the manager of the shipyard.

Knows f*ck all about shipbuilding.

But, this has never stopped him in the past "trying his hand" at something he knows f*ck all about.

Plenty of experience of sinking ships though.

The owners of McGill’s Buses have expressed an interest in saving the firm, which went into administration last week with the loss of 70 jobs.

Sandy Easdale said: "We have contacted the administrators, KPMG, through our accountants.

"This is a highly skilled workforce and it is a vital business for our area. With government assistance, both in Edinburgh and London, I am sure we can secure orders.”

Why don't they apply to Holyrood & Westminster for assistance in saving Sevco ?

Because it isnt a vital business for the area and there definitely isnt a skilled workforce

BOOM!