Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sent the Email away this morning and i am now no longer on the CCCS or entitled to any non season ticket games at Ibrox. I must have done it just in time as my mate also cancelled but waited until he got home from work. Shortly after sending the email he got one back saying he had Alloa away and the money would be taken from his account...Alloa away is about 3 weeks away!! They don't usually take the money out this early and i am thinking Alloa have asked for the money upfront.

Ach man, we all know you ffs No8, you'll just renew your CCCS at the last minute panicking to get your tickets to follow the demise of your beloved club. :1eye

there's a Number_Eight on the Follow Follow who opines.....

Isn't it ironic that we have won all the battles about being the same club* and yet in our hearts we know that it is not the same Rangers at all? Rangers is a near-empty shell populated by a handful of interlopers who have infected it with mortality.

*beg to differ about them winning the Same Club battle, but the immediate contadictory statement brings a smile....

there's a Number_Eight on the Follow Follow who opines.....

Isn't it ironic that we have won all the battles about being the same club* and yet in our hearts we know that it is not the same Rangers at all? Rangers is a near-empty shell populated by a handful of interlopers who have infected it with mortality.

*beg to differ about them winning the Same Club battle, but the immediate contadictory statement brings a smile....

Not the same no 8.......

And 2nd 'q'...

Is Claymores on another 'holiday'?

Must have missed that.

Ach man, we all know you ffs No8, you'll just renew your CCCS at the last minute panicking to get your tickets to follow the demise of your beloved club. :1eye

Not a chance. I might go to the occasional away game and by occasional i mean one or two but i wont be going to any more run of the mill daft cup games, Friendlies at Ibrox.

I had not missed a game of any description at Ibrox for many years but already this season i missed the Clyde game in the cup and have no intention of going to the upcoming ICT game.

Now if we get celtic at Ibrox or Aberdeen at Ibrox i may choose to buy a ticket but it will be purely on a game by game basis.

I have already booked a holiday abroad for the end of July/beginning of August next year. Something i wouldn't have dreamed of doing before this fiasco.

Sorry to disappoint hbqc but i wont be rejoining the Non season ticket games at Ibrox any time soon....Unfortunately

Possibly my final post of today.

I think we're all getting ahead of ourselves with discussing what happens if NewRangers gets liquidated. The new club is in a vastly different position financially from the old club.

The old club was riddled with debts (and a massive contingent liability) primarily to the tax-man and a factoring agency. The new club (as far as I can tell) has liabilities to a couple of individuals and creditors. In addition, these liabilities are but chicken-feed in comparison to the Tax and Contingent Liabilities the old club had.

If administration happens (and I think it's only 50:50 anyway). The new club is a much more viable investment than the old one.

I think the chances of liquidation are negligible.

Yours

Adonis

But the post-admin crippling of the playing squad that would be required to turn Rangers into a going concern is a reasonable outcome. Level playing fields'n'that.

I still think Rangers' chutzpah will lead to liquidation shortly after admin. Outgoings > Income.

Enjoy the despair and frustration doon the swamp ...

http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=1021764

God, I actually feel quite sorry for the guys on there.

In fairness, there's little evidence of putting it all down to the SFA or Lawell.

Instead, there appears to be a recognition that they've been played.

God, I actually feel quite sorry for the guys on there.In fairness, there's little evidence of putting it all down to the SFA or Lawell.Instead, there appears to be a recognition that they've been played.

If only folk had warned them.

God, I actually feel quite sorry for the guys on there.In fairness, there's little evidence of putting it all down to the SFA or Lawell.Instead, there appears to be a recognition that they've been played.

How far does a penny drop in 2 & a half years?

Not a chance. I might go to the occasional away game and by occasional i mean one or two but i wont be going to any more run of the mill daft cup games, Friendlies at Ibrox.

I had not missed a game of any description at Ibrox for many years but already this season i missed the Clyde game in the cup and have no intention of going to the upcoming ICT game.

Now if we get celtic at Ibrox or Aberdeen at Ibrox i may choose to buy a ticket but it will be purely on a game by game basis.

I have already booked a holiday abroad for the end of July/beginning of August next year. Something i wouldn't have dreamed of doing before this fiasco.

Sorry to disappoint hbqc but i wont be rejoining the Non season ticket games at Ibrox any time soon....Unfortunately

picking the games Rangers have a chance in? Glory hunter.

Seriously what goes on in their heads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following a meeting of the Rangers Supporters Trust (RST) board we have the following statement to release.

As shareholders in Rangers International Football Club (RIFC) we have decided unanimously to partake in the upcoming open offer. This will be carried out using funds from our BuyRangers fan ownership scheme.

Whilst we still have deep concerns about the current situation at the club, as a board we believe that given fan ownership is the raison d’etre of the organisation it is in our members interest to participate in the open offer to maintain our current shareholding.

In order for the RST to continue its primary objective we urge as many fellow Rangers fans to join and contribute to our BuyRangers scheme from as little as £11.25 per month at www.therst.co.uk/buyrangers.

Edited by bennett

Seriously what goes on in their heads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following a meeting of the Rangers Supporters Trust (RST) board we have the following statement to release.

As shareholders in Rangers International Football Club (RIFC) we have decided unanimously to partake in the upcoming open offer. This will be carried out using funds from our BuyRangers fan ownership scheme.

Whilst we still have deep concerns about the current situation at the club, as a board we believe that given fan ownership is the raison d’etre of the organisation it is in our members interest to participate in the open offer to maintain our current shareholding.

In order for the RST to continue its primary objective we urge as many fellow Rangers fans to join and contribute to our BuyRangers scheme from as little as £11.25 per month at www.therst.co.uk/buyrangers.

You won't be helping out then?

:thumsup2

I know I have had my fun winding up and goading the Rangers fans on here but seriously ?

Everything that is happening at Ibrox is all the SFA's fault, they botched this up spectacularly trying their hardest to keep the OF alive and it has blown up right in their face like a nuclear bomb.

The fans were already consigned to the club being liquidated back in early 2012, and as painful to them as it was it doesn't even come close to the embarrassment they are receiving these days with this same club shite they concocted on the back of a fag packet to woo the fans back in their tens of thousands. We all knew there would have been another club at Ibrox resembling the previous club and would have adopted the previous clubs honours into the new club.

The SFA have bent themselves so far backwards they couldn't even see what they were creating ?, a fucking shambles. They neither stepped in at any time to ensure the spivs had the clubs best interests at heart, they neither made provisions in agreements for the club to spend within it's means in it's first few years when dealing with the conman that is Green & co, they could have imposed a spending limit on players wages, there were many many measures they could have done to ensure the Rangers fans would still have a club even with the spivs in charge.

They have allowed things to get so bad at Ibrox they the SFA may have accidentally may have created the right environment for the cnuts in Ibrox to completely destroy any chance of another person or group to reform the club again in it's present form. Rangers as they are could very well be obliterated and the fans can't do a damn thing about it.

It's time for the SFA to act and bring this Bod at Ibrox to answer for the clubs precarious predicament that could see numerous sponsor contracts being null and void causing financial problems at other clubs who rely on the cash to survive, ie the contract they penned to show Championship games and so on.

The SFA IMO are single-handedly destroying the game to get the OF back together to keep their fat bonuses.

Rant over.

I know I have had my fun winding up and goading the Rangers fans on here but seriously ?

Everything that is happening at Ibrox is all the SFA's fault, they botched this up spectacularly trying their hardest to keep the OF alive and it has blown up right in their face like a nuclear bomb.

The fans were already consigned to the club being liquidated back in early 2012, and as painful to them as it was it doesn't even come close to the embarrassment they are receiving these days with this same club shite they concocted on the back of a fag packet to woo the fans back in their tens of thousands. We all knew there would have been another club at Ibrox resembling the previous club and would have adopted the previous clubs honours into the new club.

The SFA have bent themselves so far backwards they couldn't even see what they were creating ?, a fucking shambles. They neither stepped in at any time to ensure the spivs had the clubs best interests at heart, they neither made provisions in agreements for the club to spend within it's means in it's first few years when dealing with the conman that is Green & co, they could have imposed a spending limit on players wages, there were many many measures they could have done to ensure the Rangers fans would still have a club even with the spivs in charge.

They have allowed things to get so bad at Ibrox they the SFA may have accidentally may have created the right environment for the cnuts in Ibrox to completely destroy any chance of another person or group to reform the club again in it's present form. Rangers as they are could very well be obliterated and the fans can't do a damn thing about it.

It's time for the SFA to act and bring this Bod at Ibrox to answer for the clubs precarious predicament that could see numerous sponsor contracts being null and void causing financial problems at other clubs who rely on the cash to survive, ie the contract they penned to show Championship games and so on.

The SFA IMO are single-handedly destroying the game to get the OF back together to keep their fat bonuses.

Rant over.

Shhhhh

...It's time for the SFA to act and bring this Bod at Ibrox to answer for the clubs precarious predicament that could see numerous sponsor contracts being null and void causing financial problems at other clubs who rely on the cash to survive, ie the contract they penned to show Championship games and so on.

Rant over.

Away. Don't you start saying other clubs are damaged by having Rangers in the shitter again.

Only 3 clubs have been damaged by the shambles at Ibrox over recent years.