Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

God, I actually feel quite sorry for the guys on there.In fairness, there's little evidence of putting it all down to the SFA or Lawell.Instead, there appears to be a recognition that they've been played.

This guy definitely gets it ;

Originally Posted by Freebaser [http://forum]

Those who purchased season tickets have only allowed more asset stripping to be completed by providing the Wigs with more time to do it, there is no unity amongst the fans, clearly huge apathy with lack of any real volatile resistance to this regime, and this ultimately means we are ****ed as an institution.

Edited by AberdeenBud

This guy definitely get it ;

Those who purchased season tickets have only allowed more asset stripping to be completed by providing the Wigs with more time to do it, there is no unity amongst the fans, clearly huge apathy with lack of any real volatile resistance to this regime, and this ultimately means we are ****ed as an institution.

Tedi, No8, he's blaming guys like you. Season Ticket holders.

This guy definitely get it ;

Is it 'coin me a word day' on The Big Thread or am I missing the fucking point? The best adjective to describe our resistance as fans has, actually, been 'volatile'. Either the poster quoted, or Bud or me has this wrong. I suspect it's not me.

Is it 'coin me a word day' on The Big Thread or am I missing the fucking point? The best adjective to describe our resistance as fans, has actually, been 'volatile'. Either the poster quoted, or Bud or me has this wrong. I suspect it's not me.

Fxd. :smartass

Plastics and diddies googling like f**k about words but still ken the square root of heehaw about physics.

A penny drops as far in 2 and a half years as a feather in vacuo is true.

Google Galileo and the leaning tower of margarita with double peperoni.

I see your penny is still in orbit. Always falling but never dropping.

Chris Houston from sons of struth

“But we have always asked Rangers if they were to do that they have to get market value for it – £1 certainly doesn’t seem like market value.

Well it's not bad all things considered, place is a shambles.

Shame the store staff keep their original terms under tupe, don't sports direct have the scheme where you become a shareholder when job work for them and it constantly pays out.

Why are rangers fans being urged not to shop in sports direct? Because green sold the naming rights for a pound?

That's hardly mike Ashley's fault, he's a businessman after all.

Also, he know owns 49 percent of the retail so if fans boycott the buying of new strips doesn't that just compound the misery for the club who are entitled to the 51 percent o the retail etc??